IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started playing the game, but wasn't sure if I would keep it up. I will start level 3 tomorrow. It takes like two days or so to get the emails. One I had resend about three times. So far it's not been hard to play-actually stupidly easy, but it's for children. The constant emphasis on the Bible is driving me nuts. I let the Jesus films play while I do other things so I don't even know what they said. I said the Kazis need food for their starving, medicine and better education for what I learned that they need. I made my character look "kazi" too. How long is the game anyway?

WHOA!!! Today presents us with TWO devotionals, and only seven games!!

Will the crazy twists and surprises in this game never end?!?

I started playing the game, but wasn't sure if I would keep it up. I will start level 3 tomorrow. It takes like two days or so to get the emails. One I had resend about three times. So far it's not been hard to play-actually stupidly easy, but it's for children. The constant emphasis on the Bible is driving me nuts. I let the Jesus films play while I do other things so I don't even know what they said. I said the Kazis need food for their starving, medicine and better education for what I learned that they need. I made my character look "kazi" too. How long is the game anyway?

Weird, I have Hotmail and I get them instantly every time.

WHOA!!! Today presents us with TWO devotionals, and only seven games!!

Will the crazy twists and surprises in this game never end?!?

I got one devotional, maybe you missed one?

Is it just me, or are some of these "find the difference" games a little hard? I'm on my third try for one of them because I can find all but one difference. I can't believe I'm losing in a children's game.

I got one devotional and only seven games today.

Oh and I need today's secret word, the plaintain challange!

M.

Is it just me, or are some of these "find the difference" games a little hard? I'm on my third try for one of them because I can find all but one difference. I can't believe I'm losing in a children's game.

They can be hard. Usually I find what I can then click randomly in spots that look a little empty. It's fool proof!

I got one devotional and only seven games today.

Oh and I need today's secret word, the plaintain challange!

M.

PLAINTAIN or however you spell the funny little bananas you have to cook to eat.

PLAINTAIN or however you spell the funny little bananas you have to cook to eat.

I tried Plantain this morning, tried it again just now, but then I put in PLANTAINS (plural) and got my reward! Thanks!

Someone wasn't paying attention when they did the "Distance Dilemma" math problem.

It asks how many miles a vendor who lives four miles away from the farmers' market will travel each week, coming in "each day." One of the choices is 56, which is correct for seven days.

But it also says that the farmer's market only opens for two days a week -- wouldn't that make his commute 16 miles weekly? It's not like there's any refrigeration at the farmers' market -- why would he be coming every day of the week?

And who is encouraging this former heathen to work on Sunday?

Oops.

Someone wasn't paying attention when they did the "Distance Dilemma" math problem.

It asks how many miles a vendor who lives four miles away from the farmers' market will travel each week, coming in "each day." One of the choices is 56, which is correct for seven days.

But it also says that the farmer's market only opens for two days a week -- wouldn't that make his commute 16 miles weekly? It's not like there's any refrigeration at the farmers' market -- why would he be coming every day of the week?

And who is encouraging this former heathen to work on Sunday?

Oops.

Perfect example of homeskool math!

Anyone else stuck on "labor of love?" I've unscrambled "All" "heavy" and "rest"... tried it CAPS and no caps... still tells me wrong!

You are putting them in the wrong order!! It is "all" "rest" and "heavy", see where the lines from the scrambled word go down to the boxes! I think those bitches are tying to fuck with us!

Anyone else stuck on "labor of love?" I've unscrambled "All" "heavy" and "rest"... tried it CAPS and no caps... still tells me wrong!

weird, maybe just refresh? I used all, heavy, and rest (no capitals) and it accepted them all.

It's late, I'm tired, maybe I just saw it wrong.

But I swear there was a disembodied head in the hide and seek game, and there were rats in the church.

:shock:

The PP (aka my avatar) has decided that Yakobo is an undercover agent sent from the government to destroy the new mission. (Possibly in cahoots with uppity lesbians who can't cook.) As such, he must be eliminated. In all the crossing-the-street games, I just get him killed, while singing "Kill Yakobo" over and over to the tune of "Ride of the Valkyries". Also, during the driving games I recite the Joker's monologues from The Dark Knight, to show he is evil just like men who wear makeup. Jebus would be proud!

The PP (aka my avatar) has decided that Yakobo is an undercover agent sent from the government to destroy the new mission. (Possibly in cahoots with uppity lesbians who can't cook.) As such, he must be eliminated. In all the crossing-the-street games, I just get him killed, while singing "Kill Yakobo" over and over to the tune of "Ride of the Valkyries". Also, during the driving games I recite the Joker's monologues from The Dark Knight, to show he is evil just like men who wear makeup. Jebus would be proud!

:lol:

On the last "essay" I filled the screen with "all work and no play makes jack a dull boy."

Archived