IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

sadnews.png

WOW! Were they going to address a real issue? Were they going to teach us HOW HIV is contracted? Were they going to explain what that actually means??? NO! We're going to play a memory game!

picture.png

Because that totally makes sense!

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it gets worse!

AIDS.png

First off, please explain the title: The show must go on? WTF?

And silly fundies, you forgot about sexual transmission!

And what about transmission through breast milk, or from mother to fetus?

Sheesh, how about 'You know a mother in the village, she has just found out she is pregnant but is HIV+. You drive her to a clinic and buy her the anti-virals she needs and cannot afford so that she wont pass on the virus to her baby in utero'.

I guess that's too easy for the duggars. Far better to pray about it.

FMJ Said: Why does their language have threes in it?

When I took Arabic, we used the number 3 to symbolize one of the letters when we typed out assignments (there are extra letters in Arabic). Maybe MakaziVille is in the Arab world?

And what about transmission through breast milk, or from mother to fetus?

Sheesh, how about 'You know a mother in the village, she has just found out she is pregnant but is HIV+. You drive her to a clinic and buy her the anti-virals she needs and cannot afford so that she wont pass on the virus to her baby in utero'.

I guess that's too easy for the duggars. Far better to pray about it.

Its always better to give a quarter of the information and leave the rest out. They know to be afraid of something, thats all that matters!

Makazipride

Oh, yeah -- I've used lavender, pink and purple for every building and piece of men's clothing, in all of the coloring games.

First off, please explain the title: The show must go on? WTF?

Oh, Buzzard, you know that AIDS is The Gay Plague, and all of those gay guys are in theatre! :roll:

And silly fundies, you forgot about sexual transmission!

We're supposed to read between the lines, when they mention "mucous membranes."

In "Talk the Talk," when they ask how many languages still need the Bible translated, I want "zero" as an option, but they don't offer it, oddly enough. ;)

The pastor of my church is going to Tanzania. he mentioned this today. I'm going to send him a link to this stupid game so he can tell me how far off and stupid and crappy it REALLY is lol.

And yes I'm totally jealous of him.

Does anyone have the code for the /translation challenge? Usually I can guess them pretty quickly, but I've tried everything I could think of and can't get it.

Oh, yeah -- I've used lavender, pink and purple for every building and piece of men's clothing, in all of the coloring games.

Haha, I just made mine completely black. Haven't played in days. Damn, I bet I have dozens of freaking devotionals to do. Yobama will be so mad at me!

I got mad at them when I was trying to paint the farm. I wanted to paint each bab chick a different color and each piggy a different color but they wont let you. So for that, they suck.

Also I would just like to know how patterns of desks and chairs and toothpaste is going to fix the roof?

I'm letting this stupid cartoon movie play while I check posts on fj. I check back and . . . it's still freaking going!!!! Why are the animals digging in the dirt? WTF with the rabbit? End, damn it, end.

I'm letting this stupid cartoon movie play while I check posts on fj. I check back and . . . it's still freaking going!!!! Why are the animals digging in the dirt? WTF with the rabbit? End, damn it, end.

Some "Tanzanian folk tale" about a bunch of animals that needed water cause it hadnt rained. All the animals except the rabbit dug to make the well. When the well was finished, the rabbit was the only one not allowed to drink any water (Yeah cause thats real Christ like) The rabbit outwitted all of the animals and tied them all up. Finally the turtle was placed INSIDE the well, and he took care of that pesky rabbit and tied him to a tree and the rabbit was never allowed to have water.

I think this has some kind of a meaning to it... but for a game that wants to win people to Christ that was a stellar example of Christs love. *rolls eyes*

I just wanna know if its really a Tanzanian folk tale or if thats just what they called it.

Does anyone have the code for the /translation challenge? Usually I can guess them pretty quickly, but I've tried everything I could think of and can't get it.

I've been guessing them lately, because MakaziVille has refused to send the emails to my "parent!"

If I remember correctly, this one was just "translation."

So it sure does take a long time for "Yoo-ka-bo" and the doctor to reach that door.

The doctor pronounced it the way I typed it above. But I thought it was Yah-kah-bow

I've been guessing them lately, because MakaziVille has refused to send the emails to my "parent!"

If I remember correctly, this one was just "translation."

It is Translation, but I am pretty sure you have to type it all in caps! TRANSLATION.

I leveled up to 6 today, only 4 more to go!

M.

It is Translation, but I am pretty sure you have to type it all in caps! TRANSLATION.

I leveled up to 6 today, only 4 more to go!

M.

Thanks. I forgot about the caps thing. Also, I'm level 6 as well. I wonder if they'll add more level or if you'll just have beaten the game once you get to level 10?

Archived