IGNORED

MakaziVille is Live!

Boogalou

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's the code to the "Reaching Out" challenge? the game refuses to send me the email.

I can't remember, go back a few pages and you will find it.

What's the code to the "Reaching Out" challenge? the game refuses to send me the email.

I think it's SEEDCO if it is the one I am thinking of. I didn't play it for almost a week. Now there is too much catching up to do. On the plus side, I am level 7 now. I don't really see the advantage to it, but there you go.

You are putting them in the wrong order!! It is "all" "rest" and "heavy", see where the lines from the scrambled word go down to the boxes! I think those bitches are tying to fuck with us!

Yup! That was the problem [hangs head]! I cant believe I was stumped by fundies! :doh:

Today you get to rush a guy to the hospital that was bite by a rabid dog. Oh joy, hey kids, come play this game where we have to rush a guy to the hospital because old Yeller bit him!

You also get to harvest with Yakobo alone. And we learn that he can feel the wind change which means a storm is coming.

You also get to harvest with Yakobo alone. And we learn that he can feel the wind change which means a storm is coming.

Ah, those magical natives.

Eeek! Gloves and baskets floating through the air!

And then a long time looking at a still picture, listening to storm sound effects. A long, long, long time . . . after which Yakobo yells at us to get to the shelter quickly, because the rain is coming!

I need help on an invitation. I can't figure out the secert code. :evil:

There is no way I am going to figure that one out either!

I think I am brain dead from being stuck in a classroom learning the new computer system for the hospital all this week, and I am only one day into it!

M.

I need help on an invitation. I can't figure out the secert code. :evil:

Crap, I actually got it, every other letter! "you are invited to church with us"

M.

I call BS on today's being a "kids" game. That maze took me nearly 45 seconds and you have to go all the way around... and the code! I actually had to put my glasses on!

Fuck I hate that "bad weather" challenge. The lightning was oddly realistic for a damn cartoon. Or maybe it's just that I really fucking hate lightning :( Stressed me out.

I call BS on today's being a "kids" game. That maze took me nearly 45 seconds and you have to go all the way around... and the code! I actually had to put my glasses on!

When I do the mazes it doesn't make me stay inside the lines :D Unsurprisingly, I am really good at them.

Crap, I actually got it, every other letter! "you are invited to church with us"

M.

Thank you, I would never have gotten it on my own tonight. :D

I can never really watch the videos -- they jerk along. So I just turn the sound off, and let them run in the background to get them off of the list and make room for other things.

But I check back to see if they are done, so I just saw a few seconds of the Bible presentation one. I can't help imagining the locals accepting the Bibles gratefully, thinking "these will make nice tinder!" :lol:

Oh, great! Tonight we get to make sheep transparent!

It's "shear," not "sheer," you badly-homeschooled idiots.

I have decided Yakabo carries on a secret affair with every single player in this game. Why else would he want you to drive out of town with him ALONE, go fishing with him ALONE, harvest with him ALONE and whatever else? And if your not carrying on an illecit affair with him, he keeps trying to get in your pants.

Whats up with the killing stray dogs "game" that has leashes and dog bowls? WTF!?!?! Um, rabid dogs that require a hunt to cull dont generally have dog beds, but thanks!

Does anyone have the code for listen closely?

Also what the hell was up with the stupid tounge twisters?

I think it is DIFFERENCE (as in make a difference), but I did my challenges at 4am today and then went to 6 hours of computer training and I am not sure if I am remembering it right!

The games/challenges are just getting more and more stupid, I leveled up to EIGHT today, so only two more to go and I can be done with this!

I think it is DIFFERENCE (as in make a difference), but I did my challenges at 4am today and then went to 6 hours of computer training and I am not sure if I am remembering it right!

The games/challenges are just getting more and more stupid, I leveled up to EIGHT today, so only two more to go and I can be done with this!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's it.

Also, yay for level 8. Soon we will win Africa - I wonder if we will get points and coins.

It was TESTIMONY. I leveled up too and can't wait to be done with this stupid game.

It was TESTIMONY. I leveled up too and can't wait to be done with this stupid game.

Glad you figured it out without my lame help!

Glad you figured it out without my lame help!

;) I also figured out that you need to close out the pop up if you get an incorrect code as it will not accept the right one.

Now I'm off to Barnes and Noble to get the books I ordered. I will enjoy my time out at a book store as I know the only way the Duggars get to enjoy the place is if they are signing books and that really makes me sad that those kids will never get to know the pleasure of reading for fun.

Archived