IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 17: How Many and Counting?

Coconut Flan

“Challenged to spend an hour with God” to me sounds like recycled instructions from the pulpit. I take it to mean quiet time in prayer and meditation without interruption. Some church members probably do try to live a life where they believe they are “with” their deity always, not needing to carve out special time.

Mrs. Caldwell lists a very busy schedule which could easily distract  her from her spiritual life, so to speak. Yet no matter how full her schedule, it sounds like social media is still super important to her. I don’t get it.

Is it thought that she recently had a baby? I’m getting confused a bit since Duggars and their close adjacents aren’t always broadcasting new baby news. Her post only says “grand babies born.” 

• Upvote 1

Here's the photographic evidence (from Reddit) that Joe and Kendra had another baby:

March 26th: Someone who appears to be a very pregnant Kendra (low quality screenshot taken from a Livestream) is spotted at Jeremiah and Hannah's wedding.

June 20th: A picture is posted of Joe, Kendra, their three toddlers, and Jim Bob at a restaurant with a baby in a carrier on a chair next to them.

October 16th: Christina Caldwell posts a picture of her daughter, Moriah, and Brooklyn standing next to each other. There's someone nursing a baby in the background whose feet Redditors are convinced match Kendra's.

Edited by indianabones
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

So she is up to 4 now? My God, she is going to be old before her time. How soon before the giggles turn into laundry room breakdowns? She is so freakin' young! 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 9

I hope that Kendra can have a large gap between child number four and child number five. She is only 24 and has four children ( probably four children three and under although Garret is now four). I don’t understand the indiscriminate adding of baby after baby. If she stops for a good few years (say 5) she will be able to enjoy, nurture, know and educate the children that she already has before increasing her workload.  I cannot comprehend any joy in a life of ever increasing domestic drudgery with so many demands on my time, energy and patience. There are those who will say that this is her choice but did she really have any choice? Does she know that she can make different choices, have a slightly different life? I feel sad for every fundie very young woman if this is all they see as their future. 

• Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 10

Wishful thinking for her to slow down. I think she'll keep going until something big happens. Her mom has spaced out pregnancies. Kendra's spacing (or lack thereof) seems a lot more intentional. 

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 2

Christina’s post seems to be looking back to the beginning of her Bible challenge in February of 2021, which was when Brooklyn was born, so she and the new baby boy would be the “grand babies born.”

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Christina’s post seems to be looking back to the beginning of her Bible challenge in February of 2021, which was when Brooklyn was born, so she and the new baby boy would be the “grand babies born.”

Thank you for this information. 

When did Kendra’s mom last give birth? I can keep track somewhat of the Duggar siblings and their spouses but not when it comes to the in-laws. 

9 minutes ago, Cam said:

Thank you for this information. 

When did Kendra’s mom last give birth? I can keep track somewhat of the Duggar siblings and their spouses but not when it comes to the in-laws. 

Moriah was the same spring as Brooklyn - March -May somewhere I think. She hasn't had another that I've written down but I've not been on as much the last two school years because virtual school kicked my ass so.....

22 hours ago, viii said:

Wishful thinking for her to slow down. I think she'll keep going until something big happens. Her mom has spaced out pregnancies. Kendra's spacing (or lack thereof) seems a lot more intentional. 

The only way she can slow down is when joe starts ejaculating into the sheets. If she gives access to her body to Joe when Joe wants that access then she can't do anything really to prevent pregnancies. And if it kills her in the end. He needs to stay off her for a year and learn some other ways of finding sexual relieve. In saying that, if he were to do that, she might get to have some fun rather then another pregnancy. 

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 2
  • I Agree 2

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, anjulibai said:

This was posted to Reddit - Joken #4 sighting?

image.thumb.png.943072cc4c73cab189c6801a6f9588db.png

Certainly seems that way. Looks like Paul Caldwell is back in JB's good graces.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m going to guess this is the secret Joken baby. 

542F767A-143F-4838-96A6-27221EC3346D.jpeg

Man they put out a bunch of identical mini - Kendra’s don’t they? Given the size of that one, I’m thinking it’s possible she’s carrying mystery #29.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2022 at 7:25 AM, Mama Mia said:

Man they put out a bunch of identical mini - Kendra’s don’t they? Given the size of that one, I’m thinking it’s possible she’s carrying mystery #29.

#4 is believed to be born in late May. Joy is due in mid-May. If she's having #29, that would mean the two babies would be born less than a year apart. 

Kendra seemed to be pregnant at Jeremiah's wedding at the end of March. It's possible she gave birth in April. It would still seem likely too soon for #5, even by their standards.

It's unlikely she has number 29, but no one knows for sure.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

A new photo of Brooklyn Duggar with her aunt, Moriah. Now if the Caldwells would please spill #4’s name.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.8bed0f28264a67070a159c31c8e73442.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

Wow. Moriah looks identical to Kendra. So strange that an infant is her full biological sibling when Kendra is an adult with 4 children of her own. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

47 minutes ago, Johannah said:

Wow. Moriah looks identical to Kendra. So strange that an infant is her full biological sibling when Kendra is an adult with 4 children of her own. 

I actually looked at baby photos and Riah is the clone of Lauren and Olivia is the clone of Kendra 

It is cute (disclaimer fundies still suck) with the babes being obs best friends when they are aunt and niece

Kind of like Jordyn and Kynzie 

• Upvote 5

28 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I actually looked at baby photos and Riah is the clone of Lauren and Olivia is the clone of Kendra 

It is cute (disclaimer fundies still suck) with the babes being obs best friends when they are aunt and niece

Kind of like Jordyn and Kynzie 

Who is Olivia?

It's strange to think Mrs Kenrda's mom (I forget her name) can show that photo and say that one is her daughter and one is her granddaughter.

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Who is Olivia?

Olivia is the middle sister surrounded in age by five boys. I think she’s probably a young teen.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

I believe Garrett and Kendra’s youngest brother are similar in age too. They also look a lot alike.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 5