IGNORED

Joe and Kendra 17: How Many and Counting?

Coconut Flan

In February, Joe and Kendra attending the Living United Marriage retreat in Branson. They've attended (As have Paul and Christina) several times in the past. Picture from the public ministry facebook page here:

332191143_2289746071187435_3737917016936850130_n.thumb.jpg.03466eb08901e108c8af25e3170703a6.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 5

Seems pretty clear she is not #29. She doesn't look like she's pregnant and due before May. 

I stand behind "Jed and Katey told his parents but faked a reveal for their YouTube" and we're always #29. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

23 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Seems pretty clear she is not #29. She doesn't look like she's pregnant and due before May. 

I stand behind "Jed and Katey told his parents but faked a reveal for their YouTube" and we're always #29. 

Ok can I get a recap of the timeline of this mystery jb slip up mention of number 29 please?

So far we have ruled out Jessa's miscarrage and now Joken

I have got it all bambozzled in my head is Joy's number 30 and we dont know who is 29?

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

I stand behind "Jed and Katey told his parents but faked a reveal for their YouTube" and were always #29. 

Maybe Jed! and Katey filmed the reveal months in advance?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Ok can I get a recap of the timeline of this mystery jb slip up mention of number 29 please?

So far we have ruled out Jessa's miscarrage and now Joken

I have got it all bambozzled in my head is Joy's number 30 and we dont know who is 29?

When Joy announced her pregnancy she asked her father what number it was and he said "30". 

At that point there had been 26 confirmed babies/pregnancies and Kendra and Lauren has been rumored to have had babies which as since been confirmed. But #29 is a mystery. 

Can't be Jill, JD or Jer as they were all pregnant/newly delivered at the time. Josiah and Lauren are highly unlikely for same reason. 

Can't be M#8(thankfully). 

Jessa's loss would have been due in July, two months after Joy, so not her. 

Definitely not Jinger, based on her press tour. 

Doesn't appear to be Kendra. 

That leaves Justin (no sign Claire is pregnant) or Katey who is due the day before Joy but announced months later. 

2 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Maybe Jed! and Katey filmed the reveal months in advance?

It was at the family Christmas party. I think they faked the announcement and had already told at least the parents and Jim Bob slipped up. I think Katey really wanted the aesthetic of a Christmas announcement. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

Can't be Jill, JD or Jer as they were all pregnant/newly delivered at the time. Josiah and Lauren are highly unlikely for same reason. 

I thought Lauren was supposed to have had the baby in late 2021/early 2022. 

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

It was at the family Christmas party. I think they faked the announcement and had already told at least the parents and Jim Bob slipped up. I think Katey really wanted the aesthetic of a Christmas announcement. 

Then it's probably Katey and Jed! assuming they found out right away.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I thought Lauren was supposed to have had the baby in late 2021/early 2022. 

Think her baby was born in March 2022 since she and Si didn't go to Jer's wedding. I would be very surprised if she had a spacing of 12 or 13 months after the first 2 being over 2 years apart. I think the most likely explanation is Katey & Jed's baby being #29 and they faked the Christmas announcement.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

15 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Think her baby was born in March 2022 since she and Si didn't go to Jer's wedding. I would be very surprised if she had a spacing of 12 or 13 months after the first 2 being over 2 years apart. I think the most likely explanation is Katey & Jed's baby being #29 and they faked the Christmas announcement.

Okay that makes sense. I thought it was too fast for Kendra and Joe too, especially if the baby was born in late May as suspected. It's probably Jed!'s and Katey's baby.

• Upvote 1

Another possibility is that someone else had a miscarriage, but didn't announce it to us. But I agree that it's most likely Jed&Kateys #2 that they had already announced to the family. 

• Upvote 5
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 1

I don’t think the Jed and katey announcement was faked. Jim Bob is not that good of an actor. He seemed genuinely surprised because of how recently truett was born. In the video, joy was also super surprised by katey telling her after the church event. She was about to say “are you f*cking kidding” until Jed pointed out she was filming. Since joy and JB are the ones who said baby Forsyth would be #30, their reactions did not indicate that baby Jed was included already.

i don’t think we will ever know. My guess is either confident miscount or a private loss. 

My guess for Kendra and joes fourth is Wyatt. 

• Upvote 3

I’m not sure Jim Bob was being so literal as to mean that Joy’s baby would be #30 at birth, so I think that anyone who wasn’t as far along as she was is still in the running.

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

I’m not sure Jim Bob was being so literal as to mean that Joy’s baby would be #30 at birth, so I think that anyone who wasn’t as far along as she was is still in the running.

This. I think it was probably Jessa's pregnancy he knew about (if that matches with dates), and wasn't so concerned with grandchild ORDER as total grandchild NUMBER. With number 5, I doubt Jessa would wait for a big reveal etc to let he family know. And if Jessa was sick and needed more help, even reason to let family know.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

36 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

This. I think it was probably Jessa's pregnancy he knew about (if that matches with dates), and wasn't so concerned with grandchild ORDER as total grandchild NUMBER. With number 5, I doubt Jessa would wait for a big reveal etc to let he family know. And if Jessa was sick and needed more help, even reason to let family know.

Joy told JB about the pregnancy in early October when Jessa would have been in the very beginning of her pregnancy. I don't think Jessa would have told anyone that early. She would have been due about 6 weeks after Joy.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, ToriAmos said:

Jessa's date don't line up. She wouldn't even have been pregnant yet when Joy announced. 

1 minute ago, justmy2cents said:

Joy told JB about the pregnancy in early October when Jessa would have been in the very beginning of her pregnancy. I don't think Jessa would have told anyone that early. She would have been due about 6 weeks after Joy.

Joy announced to the world October 5th. She did the pregnancy photos while in Tennessee for Trace's weddibg on October 1st, so she likely told her parents in late September before Jessa would have even been pregnant. 

• Upvote 3

I was going to say it was Jessa, too (I think JB was only counting babies/fetuses he knew about, not factoring in birth order). But as others have pointed out, Jessa wasn’t even pregnant in October. 

Jim Bob may be bad at math, but he is not going to lose count regarding money or progeny. Miscarriages are extremely common. Especially in a fertility cult. And this crew tends to tell family their pregnancy news before the stick is dry.

These people have managed to hide full gestations, births and actual infants from public announcement. This has to be a miscarriage. Likely Jinger or Justin because the timing doesn’t make sense for it to be anyone else. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

My money had always been on Jinger, and I was expecting an announcement to line up with the book promotions. I still wonder if she had a miscarriage although I’m surprised that she didn’t go public with that if so (again, to drum up extra articles and attention when selling the book).

Or Jana. Sneaky harlot is hiding it under that puffer vest.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

OK, so not Jessa. Must be a lost pregnancy then. Claire or Jinger. Or an outside chance of Kendra or Lauren.

• Upvote 2

On 3/7/2023 at 8:42 AM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

That's what I was thinking, which means could Jessa still be a possibility? (Nevermind, the math still doesn't add up for Jessa.)

Edited by Queen Of Hearts

Am I the only person here who does not care? I can barely name all the G2 Duggars and certainly could not name the next generation. I know for a fact that I could not even recognize the Bates G2, aside from some of the girls who post heavily on IG. 

There are just too many of them and so many of those kids are similarly aged.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, SassyPants said:

Am I the only person here who does not care? I can barely name all the G2 Duggars and certainly could not name the next generation. I know for a fact that I could not even recognize the Bates G2, aside from some of the girls who post heavily on IG. 

There are just too many of them and so many of those kids are similarly aged.

I sometimes recite Duggar or Bates grand babies to put myself to sleep. It’s hypnotic to go through all those names trying to remember middle names, parents and birth order. I usually get lost somewhere among the onslaught of Duggar girl babies. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 8

@postscript oh man, I've done that when I was really having trouble sleeping!  I don't think I could do it now, I've forgotten several of the Bates grands names.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, postscript said:

I sometimes recite Duggar or Bates grand babies to put myself to sleep. It’s hypnotic to go through all those names trying to remember middle names, parents and birth order. I usually get lost somewhere among the onslaught of Duggar girl babies. 

I know that there are 19 D2s and 19 B2s. Beyond JB/M and G/KJ, I couldn’t accurately name either family in birth order. The 3rd generation? I don’t even know how many there are, and apparently neither does JB Duggar. How can anyone keep track of the ever changing numbers? Whenever someone mentions X number of Bates grandkids, I try to name them all, but I just can not. My method goes like this: Zach has 4, M-0, E-5, but then I jump to Alyssa-4, but I know she’s not kid #4…and then I’m done. The Duggars are a bit easier, but aside from the M kids, the rest of the GKs all seem to be roughly the same ages, and all those girls in row, and then the sudden clamp down on public info…who knows how many there actually are- Oh and so many of those Duggar grands look alike-yikes. I wonder if their grandparents can actually identify them?

• Upvote 1

This is where the name styles come in handy. I remember Jessa has 4 and all their names because it’s the batshit name then the shockingly normal name then the two plant names. I remember Jinger has two with quite frilly names. I remember Anna has the Ms and there are 7 because there was so much speculation about whether an M8 would ever be possible with Josh’s sentence. Lauren had Bella which I remember because it was right after Joy’s stillbirth of another -belle. Joy… I honestly don’t remember the name of her 2nd? Or wait, was Annabelle her 2nd and this current pregnancy is #3? No, I’m sure she already has 2 living children…

and that’s when I google. I think I do ok on the girl-Duggar grands, but the married boys and their wives are more forgettable to me, especially the ones that only have 1 (or 1 announced) at this point so we don’t have a sense of name tastes. There’s less discussion about them in general so I find myself going “oh that’s right Jeremiah had a kid too”.

It’s all made easier by not following the Bateseseses; people who can keep track of both must have brains like a spreadsheet.

• Upvote 1

I go through Lists to keep myself centered and from freaking out completely during eye exams that take a little longer or while being Lasered.... usually I use the cranial nerves, the muscles in the leg or arms...  but I guess I could try listing the Duggars or Bates in Birthorder ect..... that is an interesting Idea....

• Upvote 4