IGNORED

TWOP Howard strikes again!

donks

I've always wondered if you need to watch a whole bunch of TV shows to be a mod. TWiT Howard (I'm using that from now on) even posts in the Say Yes to the Dress thread to comment on episodes.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twop Gary Howard is on a roll lately. He opened the Teen Mom 2 thread for like, 2 days and then closed it again. Then re-opened it.

Dec 1, 2011 @ 7:05 pm

Report · Post#4945

I’m closing this back up until next week since many of you are discussing real-time gossip about the girls (which, as you all should know, is off topic), instead of the promos and old episodes, which is what I told you were the only subjects up for discussion.

This is not a good start to the season, folks. If you want to be able to discuss the show on this site, you have to follow the rules for the thread, like it or not.

This post has been edited by TWoP Howard: Dec 1, 2011 @ 7:16 pm.

Yesterday @ 4:11 pm

Report · Post#5008

Please don’t use nicknames. Yes, it’s fun to make them up, but other posters shouldn’t have to remember what your particular set of nicknames are to decide who is being discussed. Thanks.

I know he's usually a douche, but I wonder what's crawled up his ass this time.

It seems that the mods have backslid on the Duggar thread lately. There has been quite a bit of talk about the Bates family and other off topic things.

True dat. I'm just waiting for the morning I wake up banned because of five "violations" she found at 3am. It's been about a month since the last time that happened (woke up with 2 warnings..I emailed the bitch and told her that I was not violating "boards on boards" talking about Duggar fans, since none post on that board). I think she just got done cleaning up a Real Howife thread, so she may move on to the Duggars next.

This is not a good start to the season, folks. If you want to be able to discuss the show on this site, you have to follow the rules for the thread, like it or not.

Gosh, I'm sure grown adults love being talked to like 5 year olds.

Here's Twat Howard's web page:

http://www.world-tour-orion7.com/About_Me.htm

I'm looking for Friends who consider Courtesy and Kindness two of their Top Values. :lol:

Beautiful Clouds, Fantastic Sunsets, Star Gazing, and Moonlit Walks in the Great Forest with my Cat (sounds strange doesn't it, but I have a cat that follows me around wherever I go) :lol:

I'm looking for Friends who consider Courtesy and Kindness two of their Top Values. :lol:

Beautiful Clouds, Fantastic Sunsets, Star Gazing, and Moonlit Walks in the Great Forest with my Cat (sounds strange doesn't it, but I have a cat that follows me around wherever I go) :lol:

My goodness, that font.

For someone who backpacked around the world for 3 years he sure is bitter.

I guess he wants friends who value courtesy and kindness because they're easier to talk to like children and you don't have to worry about them punching you in the nose so much when you talk down to them?

That explains everything. She thinks she can herd cats. Heck, I have an affinity with felines that's pretty rare (they often run to me with little - or sometimes no - encouragement) and I would NEVER take that approach to moderating. I much prefer Pembleton...very easy going and respectful, especially given that the boards she moderates skew a LOT younger than the HoWives or the Duggars (if she's bad on these boards, she must be a holy terror on Teen Mom).

True dat. I'm just waiting for the morning I wake up banned because of five "violations" she found at 3am. It's been about a month since the last time that happened (woke up with 2 warnings..I emailed the bitch and told her that I was not violating "boards on boards" talking about Duggar fans, since none post on that board). I think she just got done cleaning up a Real Howife thread, so she may move on to the Duggars next.

I hope the Duggars thread doesn't get cleaned out, because I'm hoping some of IMDB fans who have Duggar boners will stumble onto twop or this board. There is one fan on the Duggars' IMDB thread who has boner for them and she actually thinks Boob is a good politician and she believes the Duggars' BS about saying they aren't apart of the QF movement.

I know some of the TWOPers also post here, but I think the most of TWOPers on the Duggar thread have done their homework on the Duggars, Gothard, ATI etc.

I won a cycle of America's Next Top Television Without Pity Model. You didn't know I was an international supermodel? Yep. I was also on bedrest for an entire summer, and had not found freejinger yet.

I never got beaten up by any mods, however, I stopped posting there after one too many handslaps on the Duggarz board. I occasionally will read a thread over there, but the grammar police and "on topic" police drive me insane. Another reason I treasure FJ.

I won a cycle of America's Next Top Television Without Pity Model. You didn't know I was an international supermodel? Yep. .

*gasp* Zob, is that you?!

There is a poster over there named Gardenlover who will snitch about other posters a few times a day. I don't understand why anyone would snitch, I wouldn't.

There is a poster over there named Gardenlover who will snitch about other posters a few times a day. I don't understand why anyone would snitch, I wouldn't.

I would never snitch either. There have been times on twop when I have see posters go a bit OT.

I'm not trying to sound cruel, but with the news about Michelle Duggar's miscarriage, I'm getting a feeling that the mods find a reason to close down the thread.

*gasp* Zob, is that you?!

Almost, but not quite. You might know me as twins, however. Wow, Zob is all powerful. Next time someone asks which church I attend, I will say the church of Zob!

I thought at TWOP you could only post about stuff happening on the show? I think I was reprimanded for that once, and that was when I gave up on the place.

It seems like this whole miscarriage thing might be off-topic to Howard.

I thought at TWOP you could only post about stuff happening on the show? I think I was reprimanded for that once, and that was when I gave up on the place.

It seems like this whole miscarriage thing might be off-topic to Howard.

Oh it absolutely would be; they have not shown it on the show yet. That's why there is freejinger, where we allow off topic/boards on boards, and occasionally, reel baad spelin'.

The Duggar thread has been off topic for a while. People do discuss the Bateses and I have even seen a Maxwell mention there.

I got banned for 'being a troublemaker who has been a member long enough to know better'. My final offense? Accidentally posting during an American Idol show. I'm not a trouble maker, I check and double check my posts before I hit submit because I'm paranoid about saying something wrong or something that doesn't make sense. I'm also really good at talking myself out of posting replies.

TwiT Gadget over at the Glee forum tells the posters there all the time that they need to get off their asses and 'get a life'.

Howard has closed the Duggar thread til next season. Apparently virtually everything is off topic.

"Okay, this discussion has moved from discussing the news reports to writing what amounts to bizarre fanfic about which child will be blamed or false pregnancies or nervous breakdowns and so forth, so I’m closing the thread. Let me know when a new season of shows starts and I’ll reopen it."

It isn't surprising that TWIT Howard closed down the Duggar thread. But way before Michelle's miscarriage, there are quite bit of posts talking about people who have never appeared or been mentioned on the show or real time events that didn't happen on the show. There were that posts mentioned the Maxwells, CollegePlus, Gothard and ATI for the past couple of months.

Lately I was starting to like a lot of the twop posters. I know some of them post here, but what I liked about the twop posters is that they have researched QF and fundie organizations, so they don't buy the sugary BS crap the Duggars throw out to viewers I think we might get some new members here at FJ. Some FJers started posting here because they were fed up with twop.

I got banned for 'being a troublemaker who has been a member long enough to know better'. My final offense? Accidentally posting during an American Idol show. I'm not a trouble maker, I check and double check my posts before I hit submit because I'm paranoid about saying something wrong or something that doesn't make sense. I'm also really good at talking myself out of posting replies.

TwiT Gadget over at the Glee forum tells the posters there all the time that they need to get off their asses and 'get a life'.

Gadget is another mod I really hate. He or she is an ass on the Glee threads.

Archived