IGNORED

TWOP Howard strikes again!

donks

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do you want to bet Howard was a Hall Monitor in elementary school? :lol:

He acts like that, indeed! Except that we are not schoolkids anymore.

Guest Anonymous
What do you want to bet Howard was a Hall Monitor in elementary school? :lol:

Doubt it. I think he wanted to be and wasn't chosen. 40 years later, he's taking the hurts and rejection out on posters over there. ;)

The only thing I don't understand is why Bravo/NBC allows their mods to treat members like such shit. If I treated members the way Howard and Strega (the only 2 I've personally dealt with) do in my corporate-owned mod job, I'd be fired lickety split. Not that I would anyway, because I'm not a miserable asshole. I could get over the OTT ridiculously strict rules if they were enforced with a little bit of professionalism.

Howard is really weird in Boardwalk Empire. One week we can actually have discussions, and then the next he's editing left and right and being a douche. I mostly lurk, but for shows like that I don't know where else to go to discuss! I can't stand boards on most networks' sites. Too many dumbasses for me to tolerate.

Doubt it. I think he wanted to be and wasn't chosen. 40 years later, he's taking the hurts and rejection out on posters over there. ;)

I even wondered if he dated anyone who didn't charge him after? Blushie blush.

I think I disagree with this. I got banned for starting a post with "Um" long before Bravo bought out the place, and warned for something else ridiculous. Even then people were complaining about the overly strict mods. I don't think I've posted since they were bought.

I think they always modded like dicks, it's just more obvious now because there are more posters overall, so more posters being banned or warned for trivialities (although the actual ratio of banned/warned posters hasn't changed).

I agree with Constance. I used to post over there pre-Bravo and they were super picky even then.

I found this site the same way! And I noticed he just "shut down" the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills forum with his usual condescending snottiness, then opened it again after about 15 minutes.

If you need a place to vent or bash the RH's, check rhony.freeforums.org or LynnNChicago.

If you need a place to vent or bash the RH's, check rhony.freeforums.org or LynnNChicago.

Oh, hell yes! Thank you!

One of the snitches there reported a poster using a space between the end of a sentence and the period. What makes people snitch?

I agree with Constance. I used to post over there pre-Bravo and they were super picky even then.

Same. I probably already mentioned this, but I got a warning back in the pre Bravo days for not using proper punctuation.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take back everything bad I've ever said about Gadget. The Glee boards got Howard now. I better start coming up with new user account names.

So.... the Teen Mom thread has a new mod?

From Twop Gadget:

And reopened. What is wrong with y'all?

Anyway. Just 'cause there's a change in mod doesn't give y'all carte blanche to go off the rails. C'mon, you know better.

Does it mean that douchelord Howard is gone for good? Dare I say, that Gadget even sounds friendly? :shock:

I would hope that Howard is gone but I doubt it.

I hate to defend him, but I just watched Bleak House and Howard's old personna Orion 7 made some insightful posts on that forum. So he wasn't always a douchnozzle.

I don't think Howard is gone. Like Galaxygirl mentioned he recently took over the Glee threads. I read the thread for last week's episode Howard did a quite bit of snipping in that thread.

No, Howard re-opened the Beverley Hills Ho Wife board yesterday. During the closure, I emailed because he/she/it claimed talking about Taylor's black eye (which was introduced on the show and looked dubious) was OFF-TOPIC. Reopens and says "Don't talk about her eye unless it's mentioned ON THE SHOW."

What a see-you-next-Tuesday. Already nixed "real-life" posts as off-topic, even though everyone who watches the show knows a member just got out of rehab and wasn't at recent tapings because of that. Fuckwit twatwaffle.

I would hope that Howard is gone but I doubt it.

I hate to defend him, but I just watched Bleak House and Howard's old personna Orion 7 made some insightful posts on that forum. So he wasn't always a douchnozzle.

He is still capable of making insightful posts and it doesn't make him less of a douche. He'll make some great points in Boardwalk Empire one week and discuss with users like a decent human being, and then the next week everyone's posts will be hacked to shreds and he'll post a pissy warning.

I really don't think this dude leaves his couch, like, ever. He's everywhere over there.

I don't think Howard is gone. Like Galaxygirl mentioned he recently took over the Glee threads. I read the thread for last week's episode Howard did a quite bit of snipping in that thread.

Yup, I was reading the Kurt thread and I swear that at least every other post was edited by Howard for some reason or the other.

If 19KAC starts a new season, I wonder if Howard will reopen the threads with new rules. I can picture him posting a sticky to not mention the Jeubs, Maxwells, CollegeMinus, and cousin Famy.

Yup, I was reading the Kurt thread and I swear that at least every other post was edited by Howard for some reason or the other.

In the thread for last week's episode, Howard used the "boards on boards" excuse for snipping.

• 2 weeks later...

There is now a pretty nasty pinned post by Howard on Dowton Abby.

For the love of God, people, enough about Mary and Pamuk. Most of you made up your minds over a year ago about what happened between them, and whether it was rape or non-con or dub-con or anal or vaginal sex or early withdrawal or what have you. Why on earth do you keep bringing it up? Do you seriously think you’re going to change someone’s mind after all this time? Please keep in mind that we have a rule against repetitive posting, because it comes across as trying to beat down others and attempting to grab the last word.

Yes, the threat of scandal will no doubt come up again, but stick to talking about that (i.e., Pamuk died in Mary’s bedroom and it was covered up), rather than rehashing the details of what happened between them for the hundredth time. All of those details listed above are now off-topic.

What does boards on boards mean? I specifically didn't join TWOP because of Howard.

It took me forever to figure that one out. It's supposed to mean, you can't talk about other posters or the board itself within your entries. For example, you can't say, "Everyone here is so mean, why are there 50 pages of people who hate christians here?" or something like that. However, Howard (and probably some of the others) use it as an excuse to snip whatever posts they want.

Archived