IGNORED

TWOP Howard strikes again!

donks

It's probably harder to moderate Glee or Top Model or Idol just because I imagine the posters there skew very young and less likely to follow their lameass rules.

I guess she allowed some wiggle room with the miscarriage since things were obviously being filmed, and she allows College Minus because it's been discussed on the show. And you can always put Erin Bates in context with her stupid "green hair" comment. I also want to know how posters can write "fanfic" if they're not fans.

Oh well, one less place to waste my time; I should be studying for finals and finishing up my thesis.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe I'll create my own message board setup to discuss all things TWOP discusses... anyone from FreeJinger that wants to help me mod would be able to. Anyways, it would get bigger and better than that website, and eventually, people would say "Thats SO 2011!" lol

You are my hero!! :dance:

I should have done that to Sars. That bitch gave me a warning for a comment I made in the Oprah thread. She said I went too off topic. Fuck her; I did not.

Wow, whenever I did imagine him as a man, that's pretty much exactly how I pictured him! :lol:

That's EXACTLY how I pictured him! This is the kind of unpleasant gay man who develops the personality of the meanest girl in the seventh grade. I know a couple of others just like him.

I should have done that to Sars. That bitch gave me a warning for a comment I made in the Oprah thread. She said I went too off topic. Fuck her; I did not.

Was the fuck off post on the Duggar thread? Because if that was you, you're my hero. That was a gazillion types of awesome. I have a few user names stored up since I get banned about every 6 months, and they don't check IPs. The UNs have been registered for over a year, so even if I sacrifice a username to tell off that see-you-next-Tuesday (reserved for the worst types of people), they'll look at my date of registration and can't say I registered a user-name just to crash and burn.

I miss Emma Woodhouse. I think with her demise, all the Austen heroines (even Fanny Price) have been taken. I think I even tried some of the bad girls. Taken. Boo!

Maybe I'll create my own message board setup to discuss all things TWOP discusses... anyone from FreeJinger that wants to help me mod would be able to. Anyways, it would get bigger and better than that website, and eventually, people would say "Thats SO 2011!" lol

A board like that would be cool. There is board like that called bitterbutbrillant and they mostly discuss twop , but they aren't taking registrations right now.

I used to like reading Bitter But Brilliant, but I got a bad feeling about it when it got to the point where a full-page ad would open every time I clicked on it.

I'm confused about TWOP. Why does Howard have the authority to shut down the Duggar board? Who owns TWOP????

And FMF: GO FOR IT, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.

It's probably harder to moderate Glee or Top Model or Idol just because I imagine the posters there skew very young and less likely to follow their lameass rules.

That's probably true, but ANTM's mod, Pembleton, is probably the nicest mod at TWOP, she's really easy going and usually chats with us in the off topic forum.

Gadget is another mod I really hate. He or she is an ass on the Glee threads.

Yeah, Gadget pisses me off, I think it's pretty rude to tell people to get a life when you're helping run the forum that they're participating in. I don't get TWOP's mindset - let's have a forum but be complete dicks to the posters.

I'm confused about TWOP. Why does Howard have the authority to shut down the Duggar board? Who owns TWOP????

And FMF: GO FOR IT, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.

TWOP I believe is owned by Bravo/NBC Universal. Howard having the authority to shut down the Duggar board and other boards is hard to understand.

That's probably true, but ANTM's mod, Pembleton, is probably the nicest mod at TWOP, she's really easy going and usually chats with us in the off topic forum.

Yeah, Gadget pisses me off, I think it's pretty rude to tell people to get a life when you're helping run the forum that they're participating in. I don't get TWOP's mindset - let's have a forum but be complete dicks to the posters.

I also thought Gadget telling Glee posters to get a life was very rude especially since the posters are part of the reason he/she has a job. I can understand TWOP wanting to have rules in place, but they are so extreme about it, that it just annoying.

Howard just got flamed in the Suggestion Box thread.

Get rid of the bitch known as Howard! Who is she sucking to be a mod? She is anal retentive, edits your posts for punctuation and is just a general, miserable person!!

This was said by a poster.

Howard just got flamed in the Suggestion Box thread.

Get rid of the bitch known as Howard! Who is she sucking to be a mod? She is anal retentive, edits your posts for punctuation and is just a general, miserable person!!

This was said by a poster.

I like how TWAWT posted "mom?". Yes, asshole even your mother probably hates you.

• 2 weeks later...

oooh I was just banned from TWOP! Howard popped me for being 'off topic', and I was ON TOPIC... Anyway, he's a poon, I already have 2 other accounts ready to go-been using one sporadically already. HEY HOWARD, EAT SHIT AND DIE!!!!!!

oooh I was just banned from TWOP! Howard popped me for being 'off topic', and I was ON TOPIC... Anyway, he's a poon, I already have 2 other accounts ready to go-been using one sporadically already. HEY HOWARD, EAT SHIT AND DIE!!!!!!

I also have two accounts and I pretty much abandoned my first account.

Gary Doghumping Zwicke. Someone will sooner or later break your two hands, bone by bone. To shreds.

TWOP Howard should be lucky that the site covers scripted shows. If TWOP only covered reality shows, they would have lost a lot of members by now. I only stay posting on TWOP because of a few scripted shows.

I'm only there for MLB and the commercials subforums. I've already decided that if/when TWITHoward reopens 19K&C, I'm not going back.

I never posted there but maybe 15 yrs ago there was a TLC message board and I loved it..was "a baby story" message board but we turned it into our own about all topics lol! I met SO many friends there it was awesome I am still in contact with many. Anyway there was only one main mod.... she is one of the main mods on TWOP not. I can't believe I just forgot her name maybe someone here might know. Anyway she and I had so many run ins but it got to be part of the fun. I can't believe shes still around though because way back then I pictured her as a 90 something old lady. Howard....is a man I'm sure of it....he is a prick though. Im not a member there just lurked on the 19KAC when he closed the board I found this one.

From the Say Yes to the Dress thread

But she "earned" it! Damn, that was annoying. I was feeling very sorry for her, but then she lost me. Well, at the rate I’m going I will be eighty before I’m married, but I certainly hope I will have "earned" the right to wear a very dingy and impure white.

What is it, a she or he??

And oh, the temptation to troll is strong with that quotation. Howard is just setting themselves up there.

Archived