IGNORED

TWOP Howard strikes again!

donks

I'm only there for MLB and the commercials subforums. I've already decided that if/when TWITHoward reopens 19K&C, I'm not going back.

If the 19KAC forum reopens later on, I don't think there will be a lot of people posting there. People will have moved on to other site/forums or they will stop discussing the Duggars online.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to be a TWOP member, but was banned by Strega because of something I said on the Jon and Kate boards. I basically disagreed with someone, then disagreed with Strega, then was banned.

The picture of mod Howard is EXACTLY how I pictured him!

Psssstttt....that's not "Howard" HERself, but the character she's fashioned her username after.

I'm still posting there too, but now that the bitch has also shut down the Beverley Hills Howife board as well....not so much. You can find me snarking on Guy Fiettttttti or drooling over Nadia G's wardrobe on the How-To boards.

That woman... whos picture he's using is MELISSA LEO, an actress who's role was some Howard in some series. Isn't that right Gary? Gary you fucking pervert. I googled you a few times and I found your fat, perverted face. 7th day adventist son of a bitch.

I'm confused. I mean there may be plenty of men out there who like Say Yes to the Dress. I haven't come across one yet. Why would Howard post about having bridesmaids dresses and their wedding dress when the time comes in each of those threads?

WHAT IS THIS PERSON?

I'll all for calling someone out for being an asshole (which Howard is, in spades) but the comments about the dresses seem close to transphobia. Maybe Howard is a man who likes to dress as a woman or a transwoman. Of all the things to complain about when it comes to that asshole, the dress thing isn't really all that relevant.

I'll all for calling someone out for being an asshole (which Howard is, in spades) but the comments about the dresses seem close to transphobia. Maybe Howard is a man who likes to dress as a woman or a transwoman. Of all the things to complain about when it comes to that asshole, the dress thing isn't really all that relevant.

I was just pointing out things that Howard has said in the past. Maybe if Howard is a guy and likes to wear dresses, I'm cool with that. I think interpreting my comments as transphobia are a huge stretch and overthinking it. Comments like these:

I’ve had two bridesmaid dresses that I could have worn elsewhere, but I never did. I think that in my mind, they remained bridesmaid dresses.

make me wonder if Howard is actually this Gary guy or a guy in general. The entire thing is just so strange and I'm questioning it.

I agree that whole situation is very strange but I was referring more to GGC's reactions to your comment than your comment itself. It's possible GGC was referring to something else but a red flag pops up anytime I hear "sick weirdo" and "freak" in a conversation regarding a man (or someone who is believed to be a man) wearing women's clothing.

I agree that whole situation is very strange but I was referring more to GGC's reactions to your comment than your comment itself. It's possible GGC was referring to something else but a red flag pops up anytime I hear "sick weirdo" and "freak" in a conversation regarding a man (or someone who is believed to be a man) wearing women's clothing.

Oh okay. I was a bit confused there. I have no problem if Howard is a man who likes to wear dresses at all. The entire situation is just peculiar in my mind and that's why I'm having a hard time believing this Gary guy is for sure TWoP Howard now going through the SYTTD posts.

I do agree calling s/he a sick freak if Howard is a man and likes to wear dresses is out of line.

That woman... whos picture he's using is MELISSA LEO, an actress who's role was some Howard in some series. Isn't that right Gary? Gary you fucking pervert. I googled you a few times and I found your fat, perverted face. 7th day adventist son of a bitch.

All the mods have names based on tv law enforcement characters. Howard, Pembleton and Bayliss are all from Homicide, Mars is probably from Veronica Mars, Gadget is hopefully from Inspector Gadget (because that would crack my shit up). etc. They all came on board when TWoP was taken over by Bravo.

Is Howard a mod for a whole bunch of reality shows, because I'm pretty sure he's modding the Toddlers & Tiara's thread as well.

I thought Howard was female?

It was assumed by some people that Howard was female because his mod name is inspired by Kate Howard from Homicide. Recently, people found out his real name due to a certain user name he used on yahoo groups and other message boards.

All the mods have names based on tv law enforcement characters. Howard, Pembleton and Bayliss are all from Homicide, Mars is probably from Veronica Mars, Gadget is hopefully from Inspector Gadget (because that would crack my shit up). etc. They all came on board when TWoP was taken over by Bravo.

Is Howard a mod for a whole bunch of reality shows, because I'm pretty sure he's modding the Toddlers & Tiara's thread as well.

I think Howard mostly moderates reality shows. I don't think I've seen him on scripted show threads. He also closed down The Glee Project thread, shortly after Damian McGinty started appearing on Glee. I thought it was odd that Gadget wasn't the mod for that thread, but then again that thread was set up in "other reality shows" category.

OK, I did not know any of thses series. When I tried to track him down, somebody revealed that IT was a 'man'. As for him modding toddlers and tiaras... a nasty little leprechaun in me puts images in my had of Gary watching toddlers and tiaras in his computerroom with pants down. :twisted: :roll: :whistle:

I think Howard mostly moderates reality shows. I don't think I've seen him on scripted show threads. He also closed down The Glee Project thread, shortly after Damian McGinty started appearing on Glee. I thought it was odd that Gadget wasn't the mod for that thread, but then again that thread was set up in "other reality shows" category.

Howard will pop their nose wherever Howard feels modding is needed. It could be on any of the other mods turf, it doesn't matter. I believe Howard is the main mod for the Boardwalk Empire forums though.

I can't believe I still post over there, ugh.

Edit: I just searched through a few of the TWoP mods posts. Man TWoP Roxy is a piece of work too. S/he doesn't post as much as Howard though.

Howard will pop their nose wherever Howard feels modding is needed. It could be on any of the other mods turf, it doesn't matter. I believe Howard is the main mod for the Boardwalk Empire forums though.

I can't believe I still post over there, ugh.

Edit: I just searched through a few of the TWoP mods posts. Man TWoP Roxy is a piece of work too. S/he doesn't post as much as Howard though.

I think Howard is the worst followed by Gadget. Nikita seems ok.

I know this is a bit OT since this is on the Quiver Full of Snark forum and not the Chatter one, but I HAD to comment on this:

As a fan of Toddlers and Tiaras (or, more accurately, a fan of snarking on Toddlers and Tiaras), when I saw the ad for Dance Moms, I had to watch and then go to TWOP to read the snark. For the uninitiated, Dance Moms is a series about several girls who range in age from about 4 through to 13 that attend a particular dance 'academy', their crazy mothers and the crazy bitch who runs the studio, Abby. For the record, Abby - who runs the classes for the competitive, top tier dancers in her studio - is morbidly obese. This is obviously relevant because the show is about dancers, she is the owner of the studio and is in the classroom with the top dancers, but is too heavy to demonstrate moves or dance herself.

However, what is the one rule up the top of the thread (apart from not talking about your own, relevant personal experience for more than one or two lines, of course)? That you CANNOT DISCUSS HER WEIGHT OMG IT IS NOT RELEVANT OKAY GUISE? Except, that it IS relevant. Because it is a show about dance, and she is on the show, and the show demonstrates that she does not teach the moves because she isn't physically capable.

Leave to Howard to take something that is, by definition of the rules for candid reality shows, legit and make sure you can't talk about it. Am I sensing our good friend Howard being a leeetle too sensitive to the issue of weight?

I have no doubt he's a huge Fatass, lying around eating Doritos and Twinkies and being a keyboard toughguy.

I have no doubt he's a huge Fatass, lying around eating Doritos and Twinkies and being a keyboard toughguy.

I would add a Big Gulp or a 2 litter bottle of soda to Howard's diet. I really wonder how much Bravo pays the mods.

However, what is the one rule up the top of the thread (apart from not talking about your own, relevant personal experience for more than one or two lines, of course)? That you CANNOT DISCUSS HER WEIGHT OMG IT IS NOT RELEVANT OKAY GUISE? Except, that it IS relevant. Because it is a show about dance, and she is on the show, and the show demonstrates that she does not teach the moves because she isn't physically capable.

Actually, there are plenty of very talented choreographers who are physically unable to demonstrate things. That's why there are instructors and why there are dance terms to communicate what they should be doing.

I don't think it should be a banned topic, but I do agree it was beaten to death. Abby has a lot of negative characteristics. Fat shaming her just seems a bit over the top especially when no, it doesn't matter.

I would add a Big Gulp or a 2 litter bottle of soda to Howard's diet. I really wonder how much Bravo pays the mods.

THIS JUST IN!!!!

Found a pic of TWOP Howard!!!!

Krystal.jpg

Archived