IGNORED

Oh yeah, Lina's pregnant...

atheistjd

I refuse to ever celebrate another innocent life being born into fundieism. She won't be a good mother because she will never allow her child to make their own choices and discover who they really are.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds to me like if Lina gets a loaf o' challah in her kosher oven she'll be pleased as punch and assume that she and hubs will have a wonderful life together, B"H.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then again, Lina is so spineless and "annoyed by feminism" I'm sure she'll cave and do whatever TT wants when the goin' gets tough.

OT: Did anyone see that "someone" e-mailed Anna T about feminism?

"I have recently been debating feminism with a few women who claim that it has done great things for people, especially in protecting women from abuse.

However, I am an anti-feminist, who does not see any good in the feminist movement.

Do you have any insights? Perhaps you've read books by feminists or books on the feminist movement that would be helpful in exposing the real agenda and history behind the movement."

:roll:

How much would you be willing to bet this was Lina?

(Rant ahead: THE REAL AGENDA?!?!? You little twit - women's suffrage, the end of femme covert, freedom from spousal abuse and rape, and on and on... These aren't enough of a "real" agenda for you?!? Oh, you must mean the "real" agenda - to give your poor lazy ass the opportunity to have a career that doesn't make $0.76/$1.00? That was so "annoying" to you - I mean, without the ebil feminists, your parents wouldn't have made you take those horrible awful 6 credits online :roll: /Rant)

Has she ever mentioned having acupuncture before? Around here it's a popular thing to do while trying to conceive, and early in the pregnancy because it allegedly helps prevent miscarriage.

My guess: she can't take a pregnancy test yet but thinks some little twinge or something is an "obvious sign".

My guess: she can't take a pregnancy test yet but thinks some little twinge or something is an "obvious sign".

Ugh, I remember when I was first trying to get pregnant with my first and it was like every little thing was a "sign" and then when I DID get pregnant, I was 100% in denial about it. My husband was the one who made me pee on the stick and whaddya know!

Is it really bitchy and selfish of me to wish that she's not?

As someone who is still (at age 34) trying to DECIDE whether or NOT to have a baby, this situation is odd -- both disturbing to me as well as enticing. Oh, to be so ignorant about major life decisions.... (wait... no, I don't really mean that... it's just my PMS talking!)

I don't have FB -- has she mentioned anything piquing on her FB?

Yeah, menarche happens earlier and earlier, if you start when you're 11 (if not earlier) and have no complications, you'll be cycling regularly by 19, unless you're just never going to be regular. (One of my friends has gotten her period since she was nine and her cycle varies between 17-25 days, with no real pattern.)

Not surprised at all, hoping her and the baby are back with her parents soon, since TT is the creepiest and scariest ever.

I started around 12 and never cycled regularly until I got on birth control. Granted, there was something seriously fucked up starting when I was 15 and I got a cyst at 17.

As someone who is still (at age 34) trying to DECIDE whether or NOT to have a baby, this situation is odd -- both disturbing to me as well as enticing. Oh, to be so ignorant about major life decisions.... (wait... no, I don't really mean that... it's just my PMS talking!)

I don't have FB -- has she mentioned anything piquing on her FB?

I think she's increased the privacy on the AJ N Paulina page. I can't see her wall posts anymore.

The females in my family start young, usually 11 and we are generally regular from the start.

I think she was already knocked up when they got married though I really hope she isn't. I wouldn't wish that family on anyone.

So what obscure Hebrew name is Lina going to give her precious little bundle of joy?

I feel certain it will be something that screams "Speshul Jewish Snowflake" but I have no idea what that could mean. Although to be honest, my own name kinda screams "Speshul Jewish Snowflake", so maybe I should STFU. But my parents didn't give me my name so I could be a speshul snowflake, but so they could honor a beloved relative albeit by modernizing her name from Yiddish to Hebrew. Lina is probably picking a name so that she can be Jewisher-than-thou.

So what obscure Hebrew name is Lina going to give her precious little bundle of joy?

I feel certain it will be something that screams "Speshul Jewish Snowflake" but I have no idea what that could mean. Although to be honest, my own name kinda screams "Speshul Jewish Snowflake", so maybe I should STFU. But my parents didn't give me my name so I could be a speshul snowflake, but so they could honor a beloved relative albeit by modernizing her name from Yiddish to Hebrew. Lina is probably picking a name so that she can be Jewisher-than-thou.

LilMissMetaphor--- Let's have a TTLinaJewtianBabyName

The females in my family start young, usually 11 and we are generally regular from the start.

I think she was already knocked up when they got married though I really hope she isn't. I wouldn't wish that family on anyone.

Yeah, I was quite regular from first period on starting at 12. I was on pill a few years later and went right back to regular when I went off it and since.

While I hope it is just PMS, I fear it would only be a reprieve from the time it is the real deal, and I really think Lina and TT do not need to be adding a child to their life now (and, at least for TT, maybe never).

I feel certain it will be something that screams "Speshul Jewish Snowflake" but I have no idea what that could mean.

How about Yeshua for a boy, Yeshuina for a girl.

Oh, like this was a surprise, come on. Touchy-feely, totally unsupervised "courtship," suddenly going "Shomer Negiah," marrying something like two weeks later in a civil ceremony.......I don't think this should come as a shock.

Call me cynical (really, do, because I am), but my bet is that the "Shomer Negiah" pledge was a reaction to their passions getting the better of them - as they so often do in young people, fake Jewish or otherwise - and the hurried marriage was a reaction to a positive pregnancy test that resulted from the moment of passion.

My thoughts exactly.

They've been married all of one month?

The rush for the civil ceremony. I wonered if she was pregnant and they rushed to marry to cover up their moment of passion in their very open "do what ever we desire" courtship.

Is it just me or is TT just creepy looking?

yes and they anounce it what two weeks before? when she started her cycle?

Soldevi, she would not be the first one to get knocked on the first try

Although if it's been 6 weeks, I think she just got pregnant on her second ovulation.

WOW I have a problem lol

Join the club :D

Yeah, she wouldn´t be the first one but I am still jealous :) I don´t say it is unfair although sometimes it feels that way when you´ve been hoping to have a child for years (maybe I am unworthy heathen and therefore barren, who knows ;) ) and others get knocked up immediately.

What comes to menstruation part of discussion, I have always been like a clock ever since my periods started when I was 15 yo. I have never had problems with the cycle length, when I turned 25 the cycle shortened about one day but still it is very accurate.

If she really is pregnant I hope the child will be fine.

I'm glad I'm not alone in hoping that she's not pregnant. I would never, ever wish infertility upon anyone, but what I DO hope is that she doesn't get pregnant for at least a year. Hopefully by then the honeymoon will be over and they'll either be a stronger and more mature couple, or they will have broken up.

My gut feeling is that she didn't mess around with TT before the wedding, but that she is either late or has been feeling tired/sick and is hoping she is pregnant.

If she was a virgin on her wedding night and she's already pregnant? Wow. These girls are so fertile that it feels like a punch in the gut to me, as I dearly want to have kids but don't know if I'll ever be able to.

If she was a virgin on her wedding night and she's already pregnant? Wow. These girls are so fertile that it feels like a punch in the gut to me, as I dearly want to have kids but don't know if I'll ever be able to.

Being that these girls are exactly that - girls - they are more fertile than, say, a 30-year-old woman who has waited in order to responsibly decide if she can handle children. Unfair, yes, but true.

Exactly why I used that word instead of 'women'. I'm 26 myself, kind of in between the ages where you're super fertile and things start to become a bit harder, and I know that by the time children are an option it will be harder to conceive, and adoption is sadly not really an option for me (although I would love to).

I know I'm not the only one here who finds it hard to watch.

Exactly why I used that word instead of 'women'. I'm 26 myself, kind of in between the ages where you're super fertile and things start to become a bit harder, and I know that by the time children are an option it will be harder to conceive, and adoption is sadly not really an option for me (although I would love to).

I know I'm not the only one here who finds it hard to watch.

FWIW, I got married at age 36. My best friend tried for 8 years to get pregnant, before adopting a baby, so I was afraid I might have difficulty conceiving. Ny husband and I decided we'd try to start a family right away. I went off the pill 3 months before we got married (and we used condoms). The first time I had unprotected sex was my wedding night. While still on my honeymoon, I felt exhausted and "knew" I was pregnant. Upon our return home from Europe, I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. Based on a very early sonogram, my doctor said he believed I conceived 3 days after the wedding (our first full day in Paris!). My daughter was born on her due date: 40 weeks and 3 days after the wedding.

So, Vex, it can happen. Hopefully, when you are read to start a family i will be as easy as it was for me.

As for Lina, I suspect she wants to be pregnant, but is not yet preggers.

I have a hard time believing they did anything before the wedding. I am sure she does not "believe" in premarital relations like that. There are people who date for years unsupervised and don't consummate until the wedding night. Unless, TT all but forced her, I just don't see that being the case. I think she just wants to be pregnant like most fundies. Her lifestyle depends on her having children. I still really hope she's not expecting, which sounds terrible, but I hate the thought of a child being born into their messed up situation.

Lina is impetuous and inclined to do what TT tells her. I think they totally could have done something. It is rare to date for a long time and not slip, even if people don't go around advertising it. That is the reason that we see these heavily controlled courtships.

I am feeling Ahava for a girl (everyone will ask what it means, and she will just glow when she tells them). If she uses Ayelet or Keturah I will be mad just because I love those names and never got a chance to use them. If it's a boy, she will name him after TT.

Or perhaps just *hoping* to be.

Lina's newest blog post (as a side note, I am not sure simple means what you think it means, dear :roll: ):

and then:

Hmmmmm... :think:

OK, you have to read between the lines for sure, but it is definitely there, right?

The quality of their children?? Uughh, children/people are not products...

So yeah, just major ewww. And I'm hoping she's not pregnant.

Archived