IGNORED

Apocalypse of Peter, the punishment for each sin in Hell

Mark Dreher

Well Sola, this is bad news for the "liberal types", and I understand your uneasiness.

But God is real.

I don't know how you became an atheist, and that part is not my fault.

But if you persist in this silliness, that part could be my fault.

It is my job up wake you.

Up and Adam, sleepy head.

You didn't answer my question;

Tell me, have you ever had a psychiatric evaluation?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geez, I know transgender people that have had kids and been married. That is the most unproofy proof of heterosexuality EVER.

We've had cars given to us before, but I never thought that Buick or the Jeep were a gift from God.

And doesn't the Bible say you aren't supposed to get divorced?

Well yes, that is true.

But in my case I really had no choice.

The Shekinah of God wanted me exclusively, and had I not agreed to God's demand to divorce her, he would have simply killed her.

God killed Ezechiel's wife for the same reason.

God only likes working "one on one" with his prophets.

I told the story on how God got rid of my human wife on the history channel board.

But it is a bit too scary to post here.

You all are a bit delicate, for a story like that.

She is still alive and doing fine, I don't want to mislead you.

So God told you to break God's law because the Shekinah is the jealous "other woman" . Aren't there some verses about the Devil looking like God....

So God told you to break God's law because the Shekinah is the jealous "other woman" . Aren't there some verses about the Devil looking like God....

No, God makes exceptions when it comes to the prophets.

As I said, God simply killed Ezechiel's wife to get rid of her.

For Jeremiah, he told him that "he would have to remain unmarried".

No wife for Jesus.

And for Moses, the Shekinah required that he not sleep with his own wife at night.

The Shekinah and Moses had their own tent, and they slept together in that tent.

That is written in the Talmud.

God requires exclusivity from his prophets,

rly don't think that's the question most are asking, brah

No, that is true.

I get a lot of emails like this one:

Please I will appreciate it so much if I can get a copy of the New

Holy Bible (on DVD) from you. My mailing address is:

Apata Kayode

Deeper Life Campus Fellowship

P. O. Box 005

Akungba-Akoko

Ondo State

Nigeria.

Thanks and God Bless

Which I got a few minutes ago.

You didn't answer my question;

No Sola I haven't.

Get one. Lets face it, what have you got to lose? If you are the messiah then you have nothing to worry about.

Get one. Lets face it, what have you got to lose? If you are the messiah then you have nothing to worry about.

And who would I have evaluate me?

Who would be worthy of that?

My dear, I work for God.

I will let her evaluate me.

My main problem is chapped lips.

You see the Shekinah is a kisser.

I swear I must put in five hours a day with her, which leads to chapped lips.

God is a very passionate entity.

My only problem is how to treat my abused lips.

Carmex in the morning, vaseline in the late morning, maybe some butter about noon.

Sounds more like slash fiction to me....

I have something interesting for you.

The photo album of God, now that could be cool, all of God's trophy's, in one little place.

s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee383/TheViceRegent/Images/

There are over 2000 images, hand selected by God.

And all pictures a woman would like.

How unusual is that?

Not very, as I told you.

God is a woman.

Are you sure you don't mean 'valtrex in the morning'

You know, I had to look that up.

Only a liberal would have STD meds known by heart.

If I ever catch something, I will contact you first, save me a few bucks.

You know, I have a page that specifically addresses God's issues with you liberals.

thenewholybible.org/what_is_a_liberal.htm

And here it is:

What is a liberal?

A liberal is a "quasi atheist", an atheist in each and everyway but except one, admitting to it. They will not cross over that last shred of indignity to God, they simply will not say the words "I am an atheist". Normally done out of fear rather than any composition of moral fiber within them. God would respect them more if they just said the words outright. A liberal is in essence and in reality a minion of Satan. You effectively worked as his servant and advocate by spreading and promoting your liberal (Satanic) thoughts for him. You did his job for him. How thoughtful. You are the reason Hell was created in the first place my friend. You are in for a peck of trouble.

I will use an illustration, in the movies they always portray God as being on one of your shoulders and Satan on the other, and this is a quite true analogy. God whispers his plan into your ear first and then Satan gets his turn and he gets a full and fair chance to present his plan to you. Now the choices that you then make with the free will given to you by the Father as to which voice to obey determines either your personal virtue or it demonstrates your lack of virtue.

If you routinely agree with Satan's ideas then you would be defined as a liberal and if you routinely agree with God's ideas then you would be defined as a conservative, it is as simple as that. Satan is definitely a democrat. And God the Father is to the right of even most republicans. God is an arch conservative and the closer you are to that the closer you are to God.

The battle between God and Satan is for your mind, your soul just happens to tag along.

If you are a liberal your bibles are fashion magazines and your rabbis are talk show hosts. You are pro-choice, pro-homosexuals, and you threw the values of the bible out the window years ago. Now anything goes and you placate your aghast conscious by calling yourself "progressive". You have just "progressed" past what the bible says is normal into some kind of new age humanist quasi Hell. You have "redefined what is normal" to mean whatever lacks decency and seems to be OK on TV.

You do not say grace before eating or even go to church (maybe a Easter and a Christmas service for show). You have a very dusty copy of the bible in your house but you do not read it. You are not even sure where it is, you may have stuck it under one of your kitchen table legs to keep it from wobbling. And if you pray at all it is generally a "wish list for Santa Claus prayer", instead of a quiet intimate prayer of thanks and praise to the Father, a proper prayer.

A liberal is a "typhoid Mary" full of Satanic worldly positions, you have damaged each and everyone that you ran into along the way with your silly left wing claptrap. You acted as a "carrier or minion" of Satan, you effectively worked as his advocate by spreading and promoting your liberal (Satanic) thoughts for him. You did his job for him. How thoughtful. You are the reason Hell was created in the first place my friend. You are in for a peck of trouble.

Everyone starts out as a liberal but at some point in their life, hopefully as early as possible, the Father's continual behind the scenes guidance and training eventually wears them down and they all convert into a conservative. If you think of your grandparents and all the other people in that age range they are without exception very conservative, the only real question is at what age you to will put aside your youthful indiscretions, sober up and also receive maturity. Since the "no elderly liberals" mandate is strictly enforced by the Father can you guess the fate of a liberal who refuses to eventually succumb to the Father's cleansing? An untimely early death, yes you are right, good guess.

"He does not keep the wicked alive, But gives justice to the afflicted". (Job 36:6)

Is it fair? I am only hurting myself right? No.

And that why Hell exists, you may be a mass murderer in the Father's eyes and not even be aware of it. Follow. Jeffery Dahmer killed 5 people. A liberal mother who has six children and teaches them all her liberal Satanic ways effectively sentences all of them to Hell and kills them also. And even worse, when they start their own family, it is very likely that they will also pass on your legacy of evil, effectively killing off the whole next generation of your grandchildren. Soon the liberal mother's tally of death hits 40 or 50 lost because of just one godless irresponsible mother. And after she is gone her legacy of death continues to stack up, it could easily go over 100.

Now you begin to see why your fate may really be far worse than you expected, and the fact is, you deserve it. The Father thinks that as an irresponsible godless liberal parent you are a worse sinner than Dahmer for damaging and effectively killing your children by not properly teaching them about God.

So you see your fate will be even worse than Dahmer after you pass. But a little tiny bit less than Hitler or Pol Pot, so that part is good.

In God's eyes the term "Democrat" equates out to mean "filthy". A filthy one.

And "filthy ones" do not go to Heaven.

Hahahaha! Democrats are woolly liberals in my opinion, as an active Leninist. Does that make me more Satanic than Satan?

I also know anarchist and communist parents and grandparents. They aren't bringing kids up with liberal ideals, quite the opposite ;) Are they OK?

Hahahaha! Democrats are woolly liberals in my opinion, as an active Leninist. Does that make me more Satanic than Satan?

I also know anarchist and communist parents and grandparents. They aren't bringing kids up with liberal ideals, quite the opposite ;) Are they OK?

The only real problem with being a Leninist is that part and parcel of that viewpoint is that you are a atheist also.

And your seventy years on this planet are for only one reason, to see where you will spend the next million.

Heaven or Hell.

So "it takes a village" all right.

But somewhere in that village should be a church.

If you know of liberals who are supposedly bringing up children in a normal manner?

That is hardly possible.

Almost every child born into a liberal's viper nest is effectively killed.

Answer these four questions. Will that child ever be taught properly about God? And this one - Will that child ever be properly taught about the "handbook for living" or the bible? And this one - Will that child ever be taught to say grace before each and every meal in that home? And last - Will that child ever be brought to church each and every week? The answer to all those questions is an unequivocal "NO". Those babies are all dead. They are all going to Hell. Their filth ingrained moral character and behavior has been so compromised that it is ruined to the degree that it would almost necessarily preclude and prevent that child's admittance into Heaven.

Very nice.

I can't believe it.

Babies are like Kleenex? You just throw them away?

If you do not teach them the bible.

You have thrown them away.

If you know of liberals who are supposedly bringing up children in a normal manner?

That is hardly possible.

Answer these four questions. Will that child ever be taught properly about God? And this one - Will that child ever be properly taught about the "handbook for living" or the bible? And this one - Will that child ever be taught to say grace before each and every meal in that home? And last - Will that child ever be brought to church each and every week? The answer to all those questions is an unequivocal "NO". Those babies are all dead. They are all going to Hell. Their filth ingrained moral character and behavior has been so compromised that it is ruined to the degree that it would almost necessarily preclude and prevent that child's admittance into Heaven.

Very nice.

I can't believe it.

I can't believe I'm answering this, but here goes.

Mark, I take my children to church every week. I teach them about Jesus' love and we read and study the Bible regularly. We pray before every meal and at bedtime and any other time we feel a need. My daughter even asked the other day to pray about her troubles potty training. We give to the poor, we work to approach everyone with an open heart, and we listen and pay attention to the world around us to find little ways we can help to serve.

And I AM A LIBERAL.

I could sit here and debate with you, but I won't waste my time or yours. You've read the Bible, but apparently have just chosen certain parts to ignore, like, for example, that new covenant Jesus mentioned in the Gospel.

OK, going back to putting you on the ignore list. If you answer, I won't read it. I just popped in to let you know you are wrong, and now I'm popping back out to do what He told me to, love others.

Bye!

I can't believe I'm answering this, but here goes.

Mark, I take my children to church every week. I teach them about Jesus' love and we read and study the Bible regularly. We pray before every meal and at bedtime and any other time we feel a need. My daughter even asked the other day to pray about her troubles potty training. We give to the poor, we work to approach everyone with an open heart, and we listen and pay attention to the world around us to find little ways we can help to serve.

And I AM A LIBERAL.

I could sit here and debate with you, but I won't waste my time or yours. You've read the Bible, but apparently have just chosen certain parts to ignore, like, for example, that new covenant Jesus mentioned in the Gospel.

OK, going back to putting you on the ignore list. If you answer, I won't read it. I just popped in to let you know you are wrong, and now I'm popping back out to do what He told me to, love others.

Bye!

Well Clarinetpower, it is admirable what you do for your children.

But your behavior is in direct conflict with the fundamental definition of the term "liberal".

What is a liberal?

An easy way to define a liberal is to look at the platform of the democratic party.

And what two planks are on that platform each and every year?

1. We are pro-choice.

2. We are pro-homosexuals.

And you can't spit in God's face any harder than that.

Yes, because Jesus told us that our mission in this world was to tell certain people that they are not allowed to make their own decisions when it comes to terrible personal dilemmas and tell certain other people that they are just a set of genitals in the eyes of God.

Except for the part where He didn't.

The only real problem with being a Leninist is that part and parcel of that viewpoint is that you are a atheist also.

And your seventy years on this planet are for only one reason, to see where you will spend the next million.

Heaven or Hell.

So "it takes a village" all right.

But somewhere in that village should be a church.

That is hardly possible.

Very nice.

I can't believe it.

Except Mark, you cannot even prove that god, any god, exists. And of course you cannot prove that hell exists.

Yes, because Jesus told us that our mission in this world was to tell certain people that they are not allowed to make their own decisions when it comes to terrible personal dilemmas and tell certain other people that they are just a set of genitals in the eyes of God.

Except for the part where He didn't.

Well Jenny, any decision which conflicts with what God put between your legs, will always cause you trouble.

And the bible does specifically forbid any form of "cross dressing".

"A woman shall not wear man’s clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman’s clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God," (Deut. 22:5).

And that seems to be addressing the success rate at trying to change your gender.

And believe me, there is a man out there you could fall in love with.

Deeply in love.

And not be in conflict with the bible.

Mark, you are not even engaging what I wrote. How does making assertions about cross-dressing and transgender decisions (not to mention assumptions about my marital status, which is not your business) answer my disagreement with your earlier assertion about abortion and same-sex relationships being God's main concerns?

Do you know how to debate an issue?

Never mind. That was a rhetorical question and it's time for my kids to start school.

Mark, you are not even engaging what I wrote. How does making assertions about cross-dressing and transgender decisions (not to mention assumptions about my marital status, which is not your business) answer my disagreement with your earlier assertion about abortion and same-sex relationships being God's main concerns?

Do you know how to debate an issue?

Never mind. That was a rhetorical question and it's time for my kids to start school.

Well Jenny on abortion, the bible does talk about it:

If you are "pro-choice" then you are saying the bible is wrong in condemning anyone who causes a pregnant women to lose her child will in turn lose their own life.

Exodus 21:22-25

“And in case men should struggle with each other and they really hurt a pregnant woman and her child is born but no fatal accident occurs, he is to have damages imposed upon him without fail according to what the owner of the woman may lay upon him; and he must give it through the justices. 23 But if a fatal accident should occur, then you must give soul for soul, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 branding for branding, wound for wound, blow for blow."

"But if a fatal accident should occur".

Just killing a baby by accident means you are dead.

Do it on purpose?

You are a grease spot.

The Father calls the pro-death (or their warm and fuzzy name, pro-choice) people the "Baby Stompers". You think that if a baby is inconvenient in anyway you can just put your jack boot on its skull and stomp it. No pro-death person has ever been admitted to Heaven, not one.

So that is what I can tell you on abortion.

If you have already done it, you can do nothing about that now, except not further support it.

Why do you HAVE to be on the wrong side of that issue?

You don't HAVE to be on the wrong side.

You have to use adequate birth control.

And then it is not an issue.

And then you can be on the right side of it.

As per God.

And I already gave you the verse that tells why you can't be trans gender.

Are you offering some for sale?

I am always willing to listen to a bargain.

Oh right, meds are awfully expensive over there. But you are a member of a church, right? Can't they give you a small contribution or lend you some money? I mean, it's vital.

Sorry, but I'm putting him back on ignore again. It's pointless trying to debate with someone like this. He is so far gone mentally that he needs a lot of help.

Mark, go see a psychiatrist.

Oh right, meds are awfully expensive over there. But you are a member of a church, right? Can't they give you a small contribution or lend you some money? I mean, it's vital.

I thought you were talking about some better meds.

I grew up in the seventies, so you never know.

I am not really a member of a church.

People belong to my church.

And it takes all my time dealing with them.

And blogging to you.

Archived