IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

Tori hasn't announced the sex, has she? She's so close to the ever present puffer vest. 

• Rufus Bless 1

4 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Tori hasn't announced the sex, has she? She's so close to the ever present puffer vest. 

She hasn’t. She announced earlier than she did for the last two. She seems to be due in May (going by when she took the announcement picture and the fact that Lawson and Tiffany’s miscarried baby would have been #29 (at last as far as they knew) and was due around mid/late May. Tori hasn’t said anything at all about  this pregnancy. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, CanadianMamam said:

She hasn’t. She announced earlier than she did for the last two. She seems to be due in May (going by when she took the announcement picture and the fact that Lawson and Tiffany’s miscarried baby would have been #29 (at last as far as they knew) and was due around mid/late May. Tori hasn’t said anything at all about  this pregnancy. 

I hope she has a boy because her first 4 are the same genders as Jessa Seewald's first 4 and my inner nerd wants to see how long they keep it up.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

Elena Lila Jeub was born on 4/8. What show are the names from?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Elena Lila Jeub was born on 4/8. What show are the names from?

Elena and Damon are from Vampire Diaries and Hermione is from Harry Potter

Jill Dillard just announced that they lost a baby girl Isla Marie that was due in August. She was stillborn. Poor girl. She's gone through so much

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 12

On 4/14/2024 at 4:51 AM, RebeccaRay said:

Jill Dillard just announced that they lost a baby girl Isla Marie that was due in August. She was stillborn. Poor girl. She's gone through so much

I want to preface this by saying that I don't want to minimize the hurt and pain J&D feel or that anyone who has experienced pregnancy loss in whichever stadium feels or doesn't feel. However, I think that using the correct terminology is important, especially considering the ongoing war on women's right to bodily autonomy.

They called it stillborn/stillbirth, but in the Instagram post it says that they found at 4 months that the fetus (my words) had died. In that case, it would be considered a miscarriage and not a stillbirth. Had they found out at 5 months, then it would have been a stillbirth. Since that isn't the case, they didn't have a stillbirth but a late miscarriage. 

Again, I'm not saying this to diminish their experience or the pain they are feeling. I'm saying this because I believe that using the term like this is wrong, as it is a way to spread misinformation and weaponize language in favor of the forced-birth agenda. And these two are outspoken forced-birthers. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, Marly said:

I want to preface this by saying that I don't want to minimize the hurt and pain J&D feel or that anyone who has experienced pregnancy loss in whichever stadium feels or doesn't feel. However, I think that using the correct terminology is important, especially considering the ongoing war on women's right to bodily autonomy.

They called it stillborn/stillbirth, but in the Instagram post it says that they found at 4 months that the fetus (my words) had died. In that case, it would be considered a miscarriage and not a stillbirth. Had they found out at 5 months, then it would have been a stillbirth. Since that isn't the case, they didn't have a stillbirth but a late miscarriage. 

Again, I'm not saying this to diminish their experience or the pain they are feeling. I'm saying this because I believe that using the term like this is wrong, as it is a way to spread misinformation and weaponize language in favor of the forced-birth agenda. And these two are outspoken forced-birthers. 

There's a discussion about this on the Dillard thread. Four months could include the 20 week cut-off that transitions to stillbirth. Joy has always said miscarriage for Annabell who was lost just before that cutoff, so I'd guess Jill knows the correct terms.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 3

If Jill lost the baby close to when they posted about then it would have been 141 days until 31st August, so 20 weeks gestation if the baby was actually due on the last day of August but more than 20 weeks if the due date was earlier in August. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

On 4/7/2024 at 2:25 AM, Smee said:

Boy, it's one of the minor prophets in the Old Testament

Perhaps you are thinking of Malachi? Mordechai isn't a minor prophet he is Queen Esther's uncle in the book of Esther.

5 hours ago, Angelface said:

If Jill lost the baby close to when they posted about then it would have been 141 days until 31st August, so 20 weeks gestation if the baby was actually due on the last day of August but more than 20 weeks if the due date was earlier in August. 

I think they probably sat on this for a while before announcing.

• Upvote 3

Allison Bontrager is 20 weeks pregnant with #3. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Allison Bontrager is 20 weeks pregnant with #3. 

To quote Iago the parrot from Aladdin, "I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die from NOT surprise."

Edited by EmiSue
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 19

4 minutes ago, EmiSue said:

To quote Iago the parrot from Aladdin, "I think I'm going to have a heart attack and die from NOT surprise."

Yeah we all knew. She’s so predictable. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

There are a lot of babies due in the July through October window - Priscilla Waller, Nurie Keller, Tiffany Bates, Katie Bates Clark, Esther Bates, and now Allison. I think I’m missing. a few. 

That makes one of the three rumored upcoming Bontrager grandkids. The other two must be among those not on social media.  

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, postscript said:

There are a lot of babies due in the July through October window - Priscilla Waller, Nurie Keller, Tiffany Bates, Katie Bates Clark, Esther Bates, and now Allison. I think I’m missing. a few. 

That makes one of the three rumored upcoming Bontrager grandkids. The other two must be among those not on social media.  

There's also Kennedy Morton, Sierra Dominguez,  and the first Arndt grandbaby.

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 9

3 babies in 4 years of marriage. Yikes. At least Alison is going to be 30 next month and not like 24, I guess.

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, dawn9476 said:

3 babies in 4 years of marriage. Yikes. At least Alison is going to be 30 next month and not like 24, I guess.

Nurie Keller will have 3 in 3.5 years.  Married July 2021 and baby 3 is due sometime between August and October 

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, KWLand said:

Nurie Keller will have 3 in 3.5 years.  Married July 2021 and baby 3 is due sometime between August and October 

Nurie got married in July 2020 and is having her third in July 2024. Her first two kids were born Oct 2021 and Nov 2022.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, BensAllergies said:

Nurie got married in July 2020 and is having her third in July 2024. Her first two kids were born Oct 2021 and Nov 2022.

Thanks for the correction.  Sorry everyone.  

I think the fundie with the record is Alyssa Morton who had 3 singleton babies a few months before their 3rd wedding anniversary. 

• Upvote 10
  • WTF 4
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think the fundie with the record is Alyssa Morton who had 3 singleton babies a few months before their 3rd wedding anniversary. 

Alyssa got married on March 26th 2016 (per her IG), had Norah on december 29th 2016, had Victoria on december 31st 2017 and Audrey on december 8th 2018 so around 2 years and 8 months ish since their wedding and already had three kids. You're absolutely right.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2

4 hours ago, KWLand said:

Thanks for the correction.  Sorry everyone.  

It’s easy for me to remember because I had a baby in Dec 2021 and I know that Nehi is two months older than her. So when you said they got married in July 2021 I knew that couldn’t be right! But the idea of a Rod shotgun wedding is funny simply from imagining Jill’s reaction.

• Upvote 2