IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 26: More and More and More

Coconut Flan

Jessica seewald Coates had Amelia Sage on the 26th of March

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

Sage Coates. I have a Sage Coat. I guess it’s good her first name is Amelia. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

41 minutes ago, RebeccaRay said:

I'd bet Sage was on Jessa's list too.

• Upvote 8

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes. Spurgeon Seewald and Spurgeon Bontrager. Sorry but the second is worse because it’s such a mouthful. 

I can barely pronounce S Bontrager , that’s a whole lotta name

• Upvote 2

According to Mountain Musings, Hannah Girotti had the baby and also turned 40 round about Christmas time

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

Catie Arndt is having a girl

I have a feeling we're going to see a Uno Reverse with the grand penguins and have a ton of girls. 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

41 minutes ago, WannabeHistorian said:

I have a feeling we're going to see a Uno Reverse with the grand penguins and have a ton of girls. 

That would be super Interesting!

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes. Spurgeon Seewald and Spurgeon Bontrager. Sorry but the second is worse because it’s such a mouthful. 

Since the families are close, I am sure that Bontrager probably got that name from Jessa and Ben. The name taking probably goes both ways. One of the Bontragers has a Brynleigh Noelle vs. Hannah and Jer's Brynley Noelle. Bontragers also have Jubilee, which is what the Kelly & Gil and JB & Michelle named two of their miscarried children.

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

Since the families are close, I am sure that Bontrager probably got that name from Jessa and Ben. The name taking probably goes both ways. One of the Bontragers has a Brynleigh Noelle vs. Hannah and Jer's Brynley Noelle. Bontragers also have Jubilee, which is what the Kelly & Gil and JB & Michelle named two of their miscarried children.

I do think fundies influence each other. There is a lot of name overlap in fundieland. 

• Upvote 6

20 hours ago, RebeccaRay said:

All I hear is Amelia Stagecoach.🤦‍♀️

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1

Luckily Heistheway never caught on with other fundies

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

28 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

For a terrifying moment I thought you were talking about a child named Luckily Heistheway.  Why wouldn’t there be when there’s already several Spurgeons in the world. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha 16

13 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Now you've jinxed it. 

• Haha 9

14 hours ago, jillpm said:

Luckily Heistheway makes a great pet name for a horse.

I'd put $3 down on Luckily Heistheway if it were running at Pimlico...

• Haha 5

So now her lineup will be:

B, B, B, G, G, B, B, B

I really thought she was done. I hope she’s done now. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 9

14 minutes ago, JMO said:

How old is her youngest, 5?

I think he will be close to 5 when this baby arrives. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

I'm glad she has a good age gap this time and her other kids had a little break from constantly having a new baby sibling around. But Sierra is still only 34 (35 in September). Hopefully this isn't the start of a "second wave" of kids or she might well have five more.

• Upvote 14

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

I'm glad she has a good age gap this time and her other kids had a little break from constantly having a new baby sibling around. But Sierra is still only 34 (35 in September). Hopefully this isn't the start of a "second wave" of kids or she might well have five more.

I think Sierra has been an above average fundy homeschool mom--she pays a lot of attention to her kids & they do outside athletic activities. But I worry that their homeschooling will suffer when she's taking care of the baby (Mark works looong hours) & I think they really need the extra income from her pottery business. I've always worried that she might be on the verge of a Michelle Duggar-style laundry room breakdown, and I think this pregnancy pushes her a lot closer to it.

• Upvote 8

6 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I think Sierra has been an above average fundy homeschool mom--she pays a lot of attention to her kids & they do outside athletic activities. But I worry that their homeschooling will suffer when she's taking care of the baby (Mark works looong hours) & I think they really need the extra income from her pottery business. I've always worried that she might be on the verge of a Michelle Duggar-style laundry room breakdown, and I think this pregnancy pushes her a lot closer to it.

When her youngest was a baby, she struggled. She was open about that struggle. And that’s why I was so glad she finally had a break in pregnancies. Let’s hope she sees that pregnancies when you are in your 30s are more exhausting that in your 20s and she decides 8 is enough. 

• Upvote 13

52 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

When her youngest was a baby, she struggled. She was open about that struggle. And that’s why I was so glad she finally had a break in pregnancies. Let’s hope she sees that pregnancies when you are in your 30s are more exhausting that in your 20s and she decides 8 is enough. 

Sadly, I saw she said in the comments that she wasn't on birth control and in the caption she said "dreams come true" about the baby. So I think she just didn't get pregnant for some reason until now but they never prevented. Me thinks she's gonna have a few more kids until menopause.

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • Thank You 2