IGNORED

Josie & Kelton 9

Coconut Flan

I went to visit my parents 2 weekends ago and my mom had the curlers out, still in this plastic, purple container she stored them in…and she was using them. WTH- I am on the back end of my 60s and had not seen those curlers in decades. I guess she still uses them. She just got a new robe that replaced the 1 she bought to take to the hospital when my youngest brother was born. He will be 56 this Spring. She is the original recycler.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

I used hot rollers in high school when I wanted to dress up. If it was like a holiday or something, I would put my very long hair in hot rollers. It actually looked pretty cute. I still have those hot rollers but I never have the time to use them. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Based on Josie's last IG post, I think we're in baby induction countdown mode. It's going to be sooner rather than later. 

And yes, the heatless roller was featured. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

15 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Josie was born in 1999- Jesus, that was just yesterday. I am sure the last person to use rollers in that lineage was Grandma Jane. Was KJ rocking the hot rollers? Maybe a curling iron?

I have a crazy vision now of Kelly with crimped hair in a side ponytail.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, clueliss said:

See women? No, one of those women was my mother.  

Were they pink foam curlers?

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I certainly used those back in the day! 😅

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, HereticHick said:

No, usually black ones with the plastic stick poked through that she'd had forever.

• Upvote 1

She just posted on IG. She was getting ready to be at the hospital at midnight. Was going in her Pajamas because she was hoping she can get some sleep when she got there.  It sounds like she doesn't know exactly when she will be induced. Last time it was 5am.  So the baby will probably be born on Thursday. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

15 minutes ago, dawn9476 said:

She just posted on IG. She was getting ready to be at the hospital at midnight. Was going in her Pajamas because she was hoping she can get some sleep when she got there.  It sounds like she doesn't know exactly when she will be induced. Last time it was 5am.  So the baby will probably be born on Thursday. 

She also said she'd put her hair in curlers so "it would look good." Shocker. 

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 6
  • Eyeroll 2

Omg. 🙄 Having that dumb tube thing wrapped around her hair and taking a video of herself in the mirror at the hospital. What those nurses must think. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

She’s lucky she didn’t go into labor in the middle of the night like I did. We had to speed to the hospital so quickly that I even forgot to put on a bra before we left. I looked a mess in pictures. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

Omg. 🙄 Having that dumb tube thing wrapped around her hair and taking a video of herself in the mirror at the hospital. What those nurses must think. 

50s housewives should be the next Bates I Love you Day theme. image.png.7454c50a525dd03bb72781c0524860b9.png

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

I’m all for feeling like yourself and having your comforts while in labour - I put makeup on the morning of my induction (did it all wash off with the sweat and pure distress of transition? Yes, lol… my doula had to wipe it off my face for me 🤣). But, I’d be so embarrassed, *personally*, to have those things sticking up off the top of my head 🫣

Edited by Keys
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

5 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

That thing on the top of her head makes her look like a teletubbie.

Which one, the purple one?? 😂

I forget their names.

• Upvote 3

I had a nurse do French braids in my hair the day my induction started so I’d look “cute” but have my hair out of my face. It did not last the three full days I was in the hospital trying to have my baby before ultimately needing a c section 🤷🏻‍♀️. I guess the hair net covered my messy bed head. 

• Upvote 10

Well we should be thankful she's in a hospital. Didn't Kelly Jo have most of hers at home? Glad that particular tenet of fundieism has petered out in this generation.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

Balka #3 arrived per IG. No mention of sex or size, put evidently they deleted a photo that showed that the baby was a Male per an ID bracelet-

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

1 minute ago, SassyPants said:

Balka #3 arrived per IG. No mention of sex or size, put evidently they deleted a photo that showed that the baby was a Male per an ID bracelet-

I was hoping someone caught that photo!!!

• Upvote 3

Here are a couple they kept. Had to show off the hair. 🙄

AA476331-87C7-4E8D-92F6-A59DB7A54A31.thumb.jpeg.0aeee06630a378f338761b51b18057fc.jpeg

Screenshot_20240222-182811_kindlephoto-1636333.png

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

another golden penis in the world

Holy shit she looks so young in those pics to already have three babies....

I hope for her health sake that they settle on three 

Not that its important to have at least one of each gender, I do get the desire of it and I hope this is the tipping point for them to call it quits before her health in pregnancy causes dramas 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

I think Josie knew it was a GP all along. All of the bump pics sort of gave it away.

Edited by marmalade
Riffle
  • Upvote 7