IGNORED

Josie & Kelton 9

Coconut Flan

2 minutes ago, GreenBeans said:

What is the boy/girl ratio for Bates grandkids? I feel like they have a lot more girls overall, but I’ve never counted.

10 boys/18 girls

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

6 hours ago, HereticHick said:

I am going to assume that the kid is named after Miles Davis unless I hear different. I kid, I kid.

image.png.d65c226ad197ef8e2e494f1aa5156595.png

I love you.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, marmalade said:

I want to know how they got a custom sweater for this previously unnamed baby. 

I think they were holding out on their fans for clicks, despite what they claimed.

Is he the biggest baby delivered by a Bates sister? 7 10 is a pretty good size for a 37 weeker.

In a story she showed a blonde friend who made it for her “last minute” I have watched a tutorial on how to do them and they look surprisingly quick and easy to upcycle a jumper. By quick and easy I mean by someone who is not as useless as me lol 

9 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Oh here in Canada it does go to the hospital. 

Nope private company for us and also for hospital tv rentals too. 

• Upvote 2

Another Bates girl golden penis. Forgive me if I'm not overjoyed. The one good thing I can say about Josie is that at least she is modeling that a woman can have a career outside the home. And now I need to day-drink because I said something nice about one of these regressive fuckfaces.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, Keys said:

Oh, I’m in Canada too and our hospital’s parking fees don’t go to the hospital. The parking lots are actually owned by a large contracting company. So the fees go to them for the maintenance etc (unsure if they make a profit… my guess is yes?)

Oh, it might be hospital dependent. I know our local hospital does benefit from the parking fees. 

9 hours ago, dawn9476 said:

10 boys/18 girls

This is the first streak of boys ever. Until Ryker and William, there hadn’t even been two boys in a row and now there are 3.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Oh, it might be hospital dependent. I know our local hospital does benefit from the parking fees. 

This is the first streak of boys ever. Until Ryker and William, there hadn’t even been two boys in a row and now there are 3.

Was there a girl between Rhett and Ryker? Sorry, too lazy to research myself. #therearejusttoomanyofthem

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Was there a girl between Rhett and Ryker? Sorry, too lazy to research myself. #therearejusttoomanyofthem

I think Lily, Zach and Whitney's youngest.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

36 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Rhett was born in March, Lily in August, Ryker in September.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Yep, there were 2 girls and 3 boys in 2023, first time the boys outnumbered the girls in any year (except 2014 when Bradley was the only baby). Hayley, Rhett, Lily, Ryker, William. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

It would be interesting if Tori has a boy (they haven’t said) and we had a real boy streak after sooo many girls. But that happened with teh Duggars right? Lots of one and then lots of the other and now nearly equal? 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You know what’s weird? I have a friend who is making these exact custom sweaters and she says it’s very easy. She’s just doing it for fun. Josie might’ve made it  pretty quickly. 

I just thought of something. Maybe Michael embroidered it for her. She’s the crafty one.

Josie didn't make it. A friend did. She did a story showing the friend who did it in her hospital room.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

It would be interesting if Tori has a boy (they haven’t said) and we had a real boy streak after sooo many girls. But that happened with teh Duggars right? Lots of one and then lots of the other and now nearly equal? 

Michelle was really streaky with her kids- girl heavy at the beginning,  6 boys in the middle and then 5 girls (1 deceased) at the end. I think KJ was less streaky. I do know most of the Bateses G-3 are girls and  the Duggars (unsure of their count at this point) had a long streak of girls awhile ago.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Michelle was really streaky with her kids- girl heavy at the beginning,  6 boys in the middle and then 5 girls (1 deceased) at the end. I think KJ was less streaky. I do know most of the Bateses G-3 are girls and  the Duggars (unsure of their count at this point) had a long streak of girls awhile ago.

Yes, Kelly had an even amount of boys and girls way more often than Michelle. The only times Michelle had an even amount was when they had 4 kids and 8 kids. Kelly had even numbers when she had 2 kids, 4 kids, 6 kids, 8 kids, and 14 kids. 

• Upvote 3

Yeah, the Bates biggest streak was 3 in a row (Carlin, Josie, Katie; Jackson, Warden, Isaiah:; and Addallee, Ellie, Callie). Even though there have been a lot of granddaughters, the longest streak has only ever been five in row and that was right at the beginning (Kaci, Brooklyn, Zoey, Lexi and Everly). 

• Upvote 1

She posted a video with the teletubbie rollers in her hair again. They are going home. She does her make-up and douses herself with perfume. Ugh. That poor baby will be breathing that in. Oh and she puts deodorant on in the video too. Do her followers really need to see that? Get a shower before you leave, sure. But hair and make up and perfume? For a drive from the hospital to your house? She has been grating on my nerves this week. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

5 hours ago, fluffernutter said:

She posted a video with the teletubbie rollers in her hair again. They are going home. She does her make-up and douses herself with perfume. Ugh. That poor baby will be breathing that in. Oh and she puts deodorant on in the video too. Do her followers really need to see that? Get a shower before you leave, sure. But hair and make up and perfume? For a drive from the hospital to your house? She has been grating on my nerves this week. 

Was she shilling the perfume & deodorant?🙄

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

I kept the volume off. My nerves can only handle so much annoyance. 🤣

• Haha 4
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

She said when you’re postpartum you need lots of perfume and deodorant to cover up increased body odour 🙃

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 11
  • WTF 5

18 minutes ago, Keys said:

She said when you’re postpartum you need lots of perfume and deodorant to cover up increased body odour 🙃

Do hospitals discourage patients from wearing scents?  I have a hard time around people who use a lot of perfume or cologne, the odor makes me nauseous. 🤢

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

12 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Do hospitals discourage patients from wearing scents?  I have a hard time around people who use a lot of perfume or cologne, the odor makes me nauseous. 🤢

In the hospital where I worked in 1980, the nursing staff was prohibited from wearing perfume.

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Yup - I’m a healthcare worker (in Canada), and every hospital I’ve worked in has a scent-free policy. Harder to patrol patients for that though 

• Upvote 7

My midwife told me it's better not to use parfum or cologne or scented deodorant, because the newborns are disturbed by artificial odours (they are little mammals after all!!!). I used a neutral deodorant and no cologne in my pospartums.

And no, pospartum does not equal to bad smell at all. Of course, the bleeding and hormones may affect, but a quick shower solves that. 

21 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

there are lots of young women in IG showing how they get ready, using make up and deodorant (not advertising). I understand the make up part, but putting deodorant on camera makes me clutch my pearls. For whatever reason, I find it inmodest. Maybe I'm too old for trends.

• Upvote 6

15 hours ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

Same here; heavy and/or artificial scents trigger my asthma.

4 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

there are lots of young women in IG showing how they get ready, using make up and deodorant (not advertising). I understand the make up part, but putting deodorant on camera makes me clutch my pearls. For whatever reason, I find it inmodest. Maybe I'm too old for trends.

Look, I'd climb the Rock like a tree, but I wouldn't want to see even him putting on deodorant. What a weird fucking trend.

• Upvote 3

On 2/26/2024 at 5:45 PM, JDuggs said:

I love the name Miles. I guess the nature theme isn’t something they were sold on. Miles is my favorite Bates boy name.

I am a teacher and I have two Miles this year. It certainly is rising in popularity and is a nice name.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

18 hours ago, Keys said:

I actually couldn’t with my babies since they were prone to eczema and had sensitive skin. I never wore perfume while breastfeeding and tried not to use too much deodorant. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 2