IGNORED

Josie & Kelton 9

Coconut Flan

37 minutes ago, Kiki03910 said:

No panty lines lololol. Why does it look like she got her lips pumped up ala Kylie Jenner?

She probably over lined them. From afar, you can’t see they are over lined. But close up it usually looks bad in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, Kiki03910 said:

No panty lines lololol. Why does it look like she got her lips pumped up ala Kylie Jenner?

Her lips tend to look like that during pregnancy. Strange but true.

Josie posted a throw back video of sorts today that is a montage of them telling various friends and family that they are pregnant. Kelly Jo has her normal, "you're not" overreaction of not believing it. Seriously, you people are in a fertility cult. Quit being dramatic. Few interesting things of note:

1. In the montage we see her tell Lydia, Erin (complete with her chewing gum) and Katie. No other siblings or in-laws are included. Maybe they had the better reactions?

2. She tells Kelly and Gil at different times. This is the second? time that Kelly is seen without wedding rings. It just seemed a little odd. 

• Upvote 8

I wonder if Josie has back issues. Even when not pregnant she always stands as if she has sway back (sticking her butt way out) and it looks so uncomfortable. I wonder if that’s congenital or on purpose? As a person who has lower back issues, I hope she’s ok and not in pain.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Sorry to lower the tone but this look screamed something entirely different to ‘unicorn’ when I first saw it… :giggle:

Spoiler

IMG_0310.thumb.jpeg.a769248a6dd975d8044eb6a823d91c0a.jpeg

• Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 2
  • Haha 23

3 hours ago, Alysabeth said:

Sorry to lower the tone but this look screamed something entirely different to ‘unicorn’ when I first saw it… :giggle:

Hide contents

IMG_0310.thumb.jpeg.a769248a6dd975d8044eb6a823d91c0a.jpeg

Oh you sweet Summer child. 

• Haha 13

On 1/29/2024 at 8:39 PM, SassyPants said:

I wonder if Josie has back issues. Even when not pregnant she always stands as if she has sway back (sticking her butt way out) and it looks so uncomfortable. I wonder if that’s congenital or on purpose? As a person who has lower back issues, I hope she’s ok and not in pain.

I think that's just her sexy mama pose. I've noticed others doing, though not to the same extent, but, she does it very frequently and usually when wearing skin tight dresses, drawing attention to both her butt and belly.

• Upvote 4

At least this time, her kids are pretty much hiding her outfit. 

Edited by marmalade
  • Upvote 3

Ack! I just saw the other pictures on her main IG (just saw her stories before). It's more of the same: belly, booty, and boobs. 

• Upvote 6

On 1/29/2024 at 8:39 PM, SassyPants said:

Maybe scoliosis?

I wonder that about David Rodrigues because his posture reminds me of my grandfather’s (only my grandfather’s was much worse).

• Upvote 2

I don't think she has back problems. I think she is trying to have a Kardashian curvy booty by standing in awkward ways. 

• Upvote 12

On 1/29/2024 at 3:58 PM, WatchingTheTireFireBurn said:

…Nope, 10+ years in and the only years I was healthy were during covid. I didn't get sick for about 2 years. It was amazing. I'm now working one on one with kids in a private clinic instead of schools and I've gotten sick *less* than before but the clinic is where covid finally found me…  

I‘m the same. I used to get sick in winter basically whenever I went to work by public transportation instead of by bike. Other people would get a cold and just feel a bit under the weather, while I with a cold feel absolutely horrible and tired.

Since Covid started, I haven’t stopped wearing masks in public transportation in winter and also do that in work meetings when opening windows isn’t possible (it helps that another co-worker is doing the same). I haven’t been sick with a respiratory virus since then (nothing anyway that wasn’t cured by calling an early night) and it’s been wonderful. It’s is why I keep doing it. During winter I also try to do activities outside with friends that have kids.

• Upvote 12

On 1/28/2024 at 8:12 AM, JDuggs said:

And what are the odds that Josie got a flu shot to protect herself and her unborn child?

Do the States do the Whooping Cough Vax for pregnant women yet?

Australia has introduced it in the last ten years (my daughter is 8 ) and I had it to protect her. A lot of people push for family members to get it before meeting baby also 

I didn't have a flu shot though whilst pregnant, I didn't think of it most prob because I had my baby before flu shot season was promoted 

I didn't do flu shots during covid lockdowns as surprise surprise due to the better general hygiene standards and social isolation we rarely got sick

One dose of flu after covid lock downs put me and my daughter straight back on the flu shots yearly

Flu hit us way worse than covid  ever did 

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Australia has introduced it in the last ten years (my daughter is 8 ) and I had it to protect her. A lot of people push for family members to get it before meeting baby also 

Yes. https://www.cdc.gov/pertussis/pregnant/mom/get-vaccinated.html#:~:text=CDC recommends all women receive,College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

Ages ago.  With grandson who will be 12 in May, daugter's OB insisted all her patients get a current vaccination and strongly recommended no one not recently vaccinated be around the baby until at least his second set of vaccinations and preferably not until the third.  Even though I'm allergic to TDaP, my daughter insisted I get one because I was the third caregiver for the child behind his parents. I stayed with them most of his first four months.  

• Upvote 6

30 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Ages ago.  With grandson who will be 12 in May, daugter's OB insisted all her patients get a current vaccination and strongly recommended no one not recently vaccinated be around the baby until at least his second set of vaccinations and preferably not until the third.  Even though I'm allergic to TDaP, my daughter insisted I get one because I was the third caregiver for the child behind his parents. I stayed with them most of his first four months.  

I remember getting it with my daughter who is 14 now. I can't remember what vaccines were recommended with my first, she is 20. My son was born less than 2 year after my daughter so everything was still current enough with him.

• Upvote 4

I thought the Tdap was recommended every 10 years for adults? Anyway I'm up to date!

• Upvote 2

It is, but because I'm allergic to it, they don't give it to me unless I beg for it.  I had to have a 10 minute discussion with the PCP to get it to be with grandson.  I had to stay in the medical office for over an hour after it was done when they were comfortable the reaction was going away.  The OB wasn't accepting 10 years as good to be around baby.  I think it was four or five years.  It might have been three.  Anyway granddaughter came along within the time limit so no need to go through it all again. 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 4

TDaP- as an adult I get it every 10 years (frequency it was required when I was a hospital RN). I always get it on years ending in zero, so it’s easy to remember.

• Upvote 6

59 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

It is, but because I'm allergic to it, they don't give it to me unless I beg for it.  I had to have a 10 minute discussion with the PCP to get it to be with grandson.  I had to stay in the medical office for over an hour after it was done when they were comfortable the reaction was going away.  The OB wasn't accepting 10 years as good to be around baby.  I think it was four or five years.  It might have been three.  Anyway granddaughter came along within the time limit so no need to go through it all again. 

That's rough, Coconut. You're a good grandma. I hope you don't have to go through that potential danger again.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3

As much as I hate to admit it, before Covid I unfortunately believed some of the misinformation about vaccines. Like I never got the HPV shot when I was eligible (now it‘s too late 🤦🏻‍♀️) because „it wasn’t tested enough“. It doesn’t help that our government still recommends the flu and now the Covid vaccines to only those who are at risk 😬

Thanks to the pandemic, I learned so much not only about how vaccines work but also a lot about misinformation tactics. It wasn’t pleasant to realize that I too fell for a part of it, especially since I always saw myself as a pretty critical and educated person.

• Upvote 8
  • Love 9

12 minutes ago, Smash! said:

It wasn’t pleasant to realize that I too fell for a part of it, especially since I always saw myself as a pretty critical and educated person.

You can be proud of yourself for admitting you were wrong! It takes guts to do that. It’s much easier to double down (as many fundies do…).

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 8

1 hour ago, Smash! said:

As much as I hate to admit it, before Covid I unfortunately believed some of the misinformation about vaccines. Like I never got the HPV shot when I was eligible (now it‘s too late 🤦🏻‍♀️) because „it wasn’t tested enough“. It doesn’t help that our government still recommends the flu and now the Covid vaccines to only those who are at risk 😬

Thanks to the pandemic, I learned so much not only about how vaccines work but also a lot about misinformation tactics. It wasn’t pleasant to realize that I too fell for a part of it, especially since I always saw myself as a pretty critical and educated person.

I'll echo @GreenBeans and applaud you! My own judgments and opinions are more nuanced (and some 180 degrees different) than I was younger, and I really hope to continue to grow and learn. You should be proud!

• Upvote 2
  • Love 4

11 hours ago, Kiki03910 said:

That's rough, Coconut. You're a good grandma. I hope you don't have to go through that potential danger again.

Thanks.  No one else is having  more kids anytime soon.  

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

What kind of reaction do you have? 

• Eyeroll 1