IGNORED

Maxwell 58: What Will Anna Do? Plus Anna Marie Gives Birth

Coconut Flan

On 11/2/2023 at 8:00 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is kory and Sarah’s church! I bet Steve hates trunk or treat just as much as trick or treat! Lol.

009A35AD-AEFB-410E-A47B-00E57EE8C3D6.jpeg

Can you be a church today and NOT have a Trunk or Treat or a Carnival with chili and bouncy houses or some family-friendly event at or near Halloween? LOL

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 6

17 minutes ago, IReallyAmHopewell said:

Can you be a church today and NOT have a Trunk or Treat or a Carnival with chili and bouncy houses or some family-friendly event at or near Halloween? LOL

Oh yes. The KJV only tiny ones that the Rods frequent don’t have trunk or treat. The Rods did go to a church harvest fest but that was a few weeks before Halloween. I bet Joy Baptist in Wooster doesn’t do trunk or treat. 

• Upvote 12

1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

I have a feeling Christopher & Anna-Marie are going to have another child after this one. 

Oh yes. And then they would have eight total just like Steve and Teri 🙄

• Upvote 9

3 hours ago, Jana814 said:

I have a feeling Christopher & Anna-Marie are going to have another child after this one. 

If Christopher loved his wife, he would take steps to avoid another pregnancy. NFP or even rhythm would be better than nothing. Every pregnancy risks her life. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 14

21 hours ago, VVV said:

If Christopher loved his wife, he would take steps to avoid another pregnancy. NFP or even rhythm would be better than nothing. Every pregnancy risks her life. 

He must not love his wife more than he loves God. He must obey God. If moved to need you-know-what, his wife must agree and they must accept the consequences. Sad

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

On 11/6/2023 at 9:14 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh yes. The KJV only tiny ones that the Rods frequent don’t have trunk or treat. The Rods did go to a church harvest fest but that was a few weeks before Halloween. I bet Joy Baptist in Wooster doesn’t do trunk or treat. 

Well, they could do like one of the local churches did one year and have a "Hell House." Marketed like it's a haunted house (those have become rare around here - the local mill that was one every year for decades is now a church!) so lots of people will show up, and then the actual scary bit involves them trying to terrify people of hell enough that they "get saved." Often with an anti-abortion angle thrown in for extra gore. That sort of thing seems kind of up Steve's alley - trick people into thinking they are going to have fun, and then convince them fun is evil and they are going to go to hell when they die, which might be any minute.

Honestly if I lived next door to the Maxwells I would have had the most obnoxiously haunted spooky scary yard decor I could manage. I enjoy that anyway, but annoying Steve would make it extra satisfying. 

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Well, they could do like one of the local churches did one year and have a "Hell House." Marketed like it's a haunted house (those have become rare around here - the local mill that was one every year for decades is now a church!) so lots of people will show up, and then the actual scary bit involves them trying to terrify people of hell enough that they "get saved." Often with an anti-abortion angle thrown in for extra gore. That sort of thing seems kind of up Steve's alley - trick people into thinking they are going to have fun, and then convince them fun is evil and they are going to go to hell when they die, which might be any minute.

Honestly if I lived next door to the Maxwells I would have had the most obnoxiously haunted spooky scary yard decor I could manage. I enjoy that anyway, but annoying Steve would make it extra satisfying. 

Do you know who thought up the idea of the Hell House in the 70s? Jerry Fucking Falwell. 🙄🙄🙄

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 4
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 2

On 11/6/2023 at 5:54 PM, Jana814 said:

They will keep having babies until God closes her womb, one way or another. I hope with all my heart that it's from menopause.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

They will keep having babies until God closes her womb, one way or another. I hope with all my heart that it's from menopause.

Thankfully Christopher isn’t a horny 21 year old with zero kids. I know it’s easy for everyone to focus on the female but Chris is in his 40s. He will soon have 7 kids. I just can’t imagine too many men in his position having tons of sweet fellowship each month. So my prediction is that they will not prevent but I’m hoping his age means the babies will be spaced 2+ years apart. 

• Upvote 15
  • Rufus Bless 1

42 minutes ago, theologygeek said:

Interview with Sam.  He mentions Mary.  Also, it sounds like they live in their own house.  Maybe renting.  They do mention how his job at the church is only for a couple of years.  https://opendoorinfo.org/content.cfm?id=3139&download_id=2324  

I think that it should be mandatory for all podcasts to have transcripts.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, indianabones said:

I think that it should be mandatory for all podcasts to have transcripts.

You would think newer technology could pretty easily transcribe things automatically. 

• Upvote 9

Anna continuing to have children is the most selfish thing she could do.  It is not God’s will for her to reproduce.  It is theirs.   The problem is that she is dancing with the cancer devil.  If (or should I say when) cancer comes back it will come back with a vengeance. All the hormones in her system from pregnancy is the perfect environment for cancer to breed.  The other thing is returning cancer could come back anywhere: brain, lungs, liver etc.  So where am I headed with all this?  Her kids need a mom far more than Anna needs a baby.  Anna needs to grow up and get her head out of the clouds.  Christopher needs to get a backbone and a vasectomy. The 2 of them need to parent the kids they have. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 21

On 11/14/2023 at 2:22 PM, theologygeek said:

Interview with Sam.  He mentions Mary.  Also, it sounds like they live in their own house.  Maybe renting.  They do mention how his job at the church is only for a couple of years.  https://opendoorinfo.org/content.cfm?id=3139&download_id=2324  

I bet they want to go to an overseas mission after that. The question is, will they have a kid before they go?

• Upvote 7

On 11/11/2023 at 1:44 PM, Black Aliss said:

Speaking of Annas and babies, has anyone read that Tia Anna and Jesse’s baby has made its entrance yet?

• Upvote 9

On 11/20/2023 at 11:06 PM, Granwych said:

Speaking of Annas and babies, has anyone read that Tia Anna and Jesse’s baby has made its entrance yet?

So many questions. Besides pregnancies and babies I need to know who hosted T'giving in Leavenworth this year and did Kory and Sarah drive up for the weekend? Did Steve and Teri enjoy a couple of turkey pot pies sitting by themselves at that giant dining table while everyone else had f*n at Chelsy's and John's place? How is Gigi doing? Dammit, will somebody please fire up the Titus2 blog again?

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 7

On 11/23/2023 at 7:09 PM, Black Aliss said:

So many questions. Besides pregnancies and babies I need to know who hosted T'giving in Leavenworth this year and did Kory and Sarah drive up for the weekend? Did Steve and Teri enjoy a couple of turkey pot pies sitting by themselves at that giant dining table while everyone else had f*n at Chelsy's and John's place? How is Gigi doing? Dammit, will somebody please fire up the Titus2 blog again?

As much as we mocked their laborious "scheduling" and "outfit coordination" of the annual family photo (when all the girls still lived at home, and all the boys lived .7 miles or less from the fathership, and somehow somebody's outfit still didn't match the color scheme) I would LOVE to see a pic of the entire family at the park or that greenway where they did the last one. NR-Anna was still pregnant with Simon Peter (and pre-cancer-diagnosis) when the last one was taken, Jesse and the girls all still lived at home, they only had 14 grandkids on land...now they have 20 grandkids plus whatever buns might be in the oven, more in-laws...come on, Maxwells, I'm not asking for much, just one photo of the entire family as it appears in the fall of 2023. Please and thank you.

• Upvote 21
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, Bethy said:

As much as we mocked their laborious "scheduling" and "outfit coordination" of the annual family photo (when all the girls still lived at home, and all the boys lived .7 miles or less from the fathership, and somehow somebody's outfit still didn't match the color scheme).

Is this something that families do, though? Like I think there is one of my family on my dad's side that was taken at a wedding 35 years ago. Obviously the grandparents are gone now and two of the second generation, but I think that was the last time everyone was in the same place. And you know, now there are a lot of of us and another 2 generations exist. I think. 

I don't think my mom's side have ever done such a thing and I've never seen all of them at the same place, same time. And with them, most of those weirdos lived within an hour or so away. There's just no real way to wrangle that many people, all who have their own families and schedules and religions and inlaws and side relationships and businesses etc. 

The Maxwell's were strange to be able to get annual photos for so long, IMO. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

On 11/14/2023 at 1:22 PM, theologygeek said:

He sounds a little … well, like a 22- or 24-year-old kid who’s pretty sure of himself. Or trying to come across as pretty sure of himself. I think it’s good that Mary has a few years on him, in addition to the fact that women mature earlier than men. Darling little youngest child (or youngest daughter, anyway), she’s amassed an arsenal of methods to move things along to her liking. My story & I'm sticking to it. :D 

• Upvote 8

• 1 month later...

Check out Sam's facebook post.  (the post is public)  Lots of pictures.  They have a group of friends their own age and Mary is just glowing.  She looks fantastic!  They have been enjoying sporting activities with their friends-volleyball, ice skating, bowling.  Anna is in one of the pictures and she also commented that they made her first night fun.  Mary is in shorts.  It's so nice seeing them enjoying things that they weren't allowed to do when they were kids.  

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 18
  • Love 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic