IGNORED

Maxwell 58: What Will Anna Do? Plus Anna Marie Gives Birth

Coconut Flan

8 hours ago, Hellothere said:

Wonder if they will visit Mary in WV since they’ll be near her college?  or if they will ask her to take a couple days off from college to come help them run the book selling booth at the conference?

This church is about 3 hours from Mary's college. If they are driving to the church, it would make sense for them to take I-64 from Kansas to WV, then down to ABC and then on to the church.

However, that is during ABC spring break: https://abc.edu/news-and-events/calendar/ 

• Upvote 4

Isn’t Mary living in Kansas now?

Or did you mean Anna’s college?

Asking because now I’m confused as to whether Mary is back at ABC?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kpmom said:

Isn’t Mary living in Kansas now?

Or did you mean Anna’s college?

Asking because now I’m confused as to whether Mary is back at ABC?

sorry, yes we mean Anna

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

21 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

sorry, yes we mean Anna

I do that too. I know who is who. But I still mix up their names. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Hellothere said:

Wow, so S & T are going to a homeschool conference in the spring!? Actually it is nice to know that they are both feeling well enough to travel and do that.   My guess is they are presenting at the conference because they want to sell  the dozens and dozens of books, etc. that they have stored in their big basement. This is a last ditch attempt to reduce their inventory and make some money!  Without an active blog and the girls to help package up and mail items, all their literature is just sitting boxed up in the basement gathering dust.  
Wonder if they will visit Mary in WV since they’ll be near her college?  or if they will ask her to take a couple days off from college to come help them run the book selling booth at the conference?

Not GOING to a conference - it appears they ARE the conference, though it isn't showing up on the church's website yet so I can't confirm that. 

I hope they don't ask Anna to give up her spring break to work their book table. She's set to graduate this year, correct? If she wants to spend her last spring break with friends in Florida or somewhere similar, she should get to. 

• Upvote 8

22 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Perhaps Stevehovah's plan in attending the conference is to witness to as many people as possible that the church is doing church All. Wrong.

That they aren't going where they may think they are going to spend eternity.  That the Stevehovah Maxwell Way is the the One. And. Only. Way. to worship God/Jesus.

So all these people need to listen up, get in line, and worship the Stevehovah way.

Because if they don't, Stevehovah will sure as shooting tell them where they're going to spend eternity ....... and it's not in heaven.

Tbh, those were my same thoughts when I read about Steveovah and Teri attending this conference.

I mean, all the changes of the last few years with his 3 remaining prisoners, er, daughters escaping, going to college, having fun, wearing shorts, traveling, engaging in non-Steveovah controlled courtships, getting married, all without any of his control or say, this all has to make his brain explode.   His views obviously have no traction at church (feel sorry for the pastor btw).  He's just got to get back out there and emphasize again that everyone is doing it wrong.  

Probably helps to get rid of the books too.

Edited by nokidsmom
Riffles
  • Upvote 7

Is it possible they just rented the church as a venue and that the conference isn’t at all affiliated?

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Carry on here:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic