IGNORED

Bates 32: More Weddings, More Babies

Coconut Flan

Perhaps a proposal during the I Love You Day extravaganza?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

That's a pretty daring neckline on Michael- and no tee shirt underneath

She looks great- perhaps her modesty standards are changing just a little bit

20240109_182757.jpg

• Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

That's a pretty daring neckline on Michael- and no tee shirt underneath

She looks great- perhaps her modesty standards are changing just a little bit

20240109_182757.jpg

This is her go to style. Most of her dresses look exactly like this. Does the BB supply her??? Does she sew them herself? I agree she looks beautiful!

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, clueliss said:

I thought I saw on Reddit a reference to Warden and courting.  I could be imagining it though.

Yes, he’s dating a girl named Taylor Maples. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Does the BB supply her??? Does she sew them herself? I agree she looks beautiful!

My impression is that she made it.  The fabric and constsruction look better quality than the shop imports.

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 7

The dress style is pretty flattering on her.  Does that count as an empire waistline?  I didn't think those looked good on anyone.

• I Agree 1

On 1/8/2024 at 4:47 PM, HereticHick said:

This week's Darwin Award finalist--unknown Bates bro (in the white jacket) not wearing a seatbelt--in the mountains of Colorado, in the snow. Everyone else in Lydia's clip has a shoulder harness. Way to be a role model to your younger relatives, DumbassBro.

image.png.68494cb67b5e29b1186706a9b88e7126.png

Dylan or something like that? He's one of the guy friends, not a Bates. 

• Upvote 2

On 1/9/2024 at 4:07 AM, Mama Mia said:

Apparently legal in Colorado. Seatbelts are only required to be worn in the front seats. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Crazy that this is still a thing.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

14 hours ago, clueliss said:

I thought I saw on Reddit a reference to Warden and courting.  I could be imagining it though.

He has posted a pic of them together holding hands previously. I think that was as formal announcement as we will get until a proposal. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/8/2024 at 11:13 PM, AussieKrissy said:

Looks like a proposal is coming soon. Michael added another version of the sisters pic with warden’s gf IMG_9936.thumb.png.dd68f77ae4a92bec9aa5fc5c5e6e1867.png

I think Carlin stole Evan's shoes.

19 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

The dress style is pretty flattering on her.  Does that count as an empire waistline?  I didn't think those looked good on anyone.

Empire waistlines only seem to look good in early 19th century paintings of ethereally thin rich women. True story: a number of years back I was in a parking lot smoking (shame on me). I was wearing an empire-waist shirt over leggings. After about 4 or 5 people walked by absolutely glaring at me, I realized they thought I was pregnant. I did NOT wear that shirt again lol.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 15

2 hours ago, Kiki03910 said:

I think Carlin stole Evan's shoes.

Those chunky heel loafers were sooo popular in the late 90s. Trends always come back!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, gobucks said:

Those chunky heel loafers were sooo popular in the late 90s. Trends always come back!

I had a pair of those in black! Not the best look for someone with Fred Flintstone feet. Generally I find the Bates sisters to be pretty well-dressed, if not to my taste. Well, except for poor Michael and that phase of sundresses over t-shirts, which made me feel sad that she couldn't just wear the fucking sundress by itself. The pressure on fundie women is so insane.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I wore all the big chunky heels in the late 90s and early 2000s even though they made me well over 6 feet tall. I didn’t care. Nowadays I’m old and wear ugly supportive shoes everyday. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wore all the big chunky heels in the late 90s and early 2000s even though they made me well over 6 feet tall. I didn’t care. Nowadays I’m old and wear ugly supportive shoes everyday. 

Good for you with the badass heels! I had a pair of platform 60s style boots that brought me from 5'7 to 6'. Loved those bastards. These days I prefer (in order) bare feet, flip-flops, ugly but warm Uggs ripoff winter boots. Whatever your shoes, Jermajesty (and everyone else), you're super cool in my book.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2024 at 7:58 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I did too but they didn't add to my height to that level. I'm a shorty. 

In the words of my friend, "these days I'm looking for a shoe that can only be described as orthopedic and slutty."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

6 minutes ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

I did too but they didn't add to my height to that level. I'm a shorty. 

In the words of my friend, "these days I'm looking for a shoe that can only be described as orthopedic and slutty."

I doubt I will ever find a shoe like that for my size 11 feet. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I doubt I will ever find a shoe like that for my size 11 feet. 

I wear an 8.5 but have to get double wide width because of an issue after I broke my foot. I doubt they will ever design that for me, but it's an idea.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

(Waves to my long lost sister....:562479b1e2079_Whyhullothurwave:)

Have you looked at Vionic shoes? They have a section called "Heels & Wedges". They are definitely orthopedic. 

• Upvote 3

Warden just showing up out of the blue in Alyssa and John's video at their house makes me think that, like Jackson did in the lead up to his wedding, Warden is probably living in FL full time.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 5

The Bates went to see the Collingsworth concert in Nashville last night and had their photo taken with Olivia and husband Dawson.

20240128_222158.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

14 hours ago, Sops2 said:

The Bates went to see the Collingsworth concert in Nashville last night and had their photo taken with Olivia and husband Dawson.

20240128_222158.jpg

Almost thought Lawson was Michaela. I think it's the grin -usually their grins are different, but definitely not in this pic.

• Upvote 3

That might be the guy Trace said was named Dillion in one of their videos.  Not sure how he fits in. From another family I guess. Don't they do this ski trip with some people from their church?

ETA: This was supposed to be in response to the picture of the unknown guy in the back sit of Trace and Lydia's car.

Edited by dawn9476
  • Upvote 1

Does anyone have a rundown of which adult Bates sisters and in-laws are still skirts-only? And Duggars, now that I think of it. I don't have SM so it's hard for me to keep up, other than here. Thanks in advance!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Kiki03910 said:

Does anyone have a rundown of which adult Bates sisters and in-laws are still skirts-only? And Duggars, now that I think of it. I don't have SM so it's hard for me to keep up, other than here. Thanks in advance!

None of the sisters-in-law are skirts only. Michael, Erin and Tori are the skirts only sisters.

None of the Duggar sisters are skirts only. I don’t know about the sisters-in-law.

• Thank You 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic