IGNORED

LawTiff 9: Godfoodhouseshoppingminiature golf…repeat

nelliebelle1197

It was interesting to me that they had to take the camper all the way to Arkansas to get the plumbing sorted out by Jason Duggar when Lawson’s brother-in-law actually has a plumbing business. I’m not sure how much Tiff is really going to enjoy the camper lifestyle. She seems more like a luxury hotel sort. If she gets pregnant any time soon, I don’t think she’ll deal well with being on the road for long stretches in a camper this spring/summer/fall. They obviously just need projects and plans to keep themselves occupied since they don’t have jobs.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

I’m not sure how much Tiff is really going to enjoy the camper lifestyle. She seems more like a luxury hotel sort

I can’t see her enjoying camper life, either. She looks very out of place in Lawson’s truck. She reminds me of a high school or college girl trying to please a boyfriend by doing something she has no interest in. 

8 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

They obviously just need projects and plans to keep themselves occupied since they don’t have jobs

They also both seem to have short attention spans. I wouldn’t be surprised if they get the camper fixed up and then lose interest in it. 

6 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

The dog getting dumped or coming with them?

They brought Duke along on the drive to Arkansas. 

• Upvote 9

22 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

It was interesting to me that they had to take the camper all the way to Arkansas to get the plumbing sorted out by Jason Duggar when Lawson’s brother-in-law actually has a plumbing business. 

I noticed that too. However, Josie's about to be induced any day now. Kelton might not have had the time or energy to take on that project (that probably doesn't pay). 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, rebeccawriter01 said:

I noticed that too. However, Josie's about to be induced any day now. Kelton might not have had the time or energy to take on that project (that probably doesn't pay). 

Nathan and Esther had their Christmas tree up (I think?) so god knows when they actually went to Arkansas. It’s hard to tell by the weather because the temps down there seem to fluctuate a lot. Anyway, if Kelton didn’t actually do the work, he seems to have plenty of minions to do it at a family discount. To me, it indicates a real lack of connection among the siblings that one could help another one out. Then again, these camper/RVs do seem like a Duggar specialty, so maybe Jason was the right person for the job.

• Upvote 5

We know it's not recent as Jason Duggar has been traipsing around Europe the past couple of weeks.

• Upvote 6

I wouldn't trust Lawson to fly a fucking kite. Who would get in a plane with his self-obsessed ass?

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3

On 2/17/2024 at 6:59 PM, Kiki03910 said:

I wouldn't trust Lawson to fly a fucking kite. Who would get in a plane with his self-obsessed ass?

Thread title right there lol 

thanks for the chuckle 

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 4

Sorry I am a week late but here is the camper video

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

F*ck everyone in Tiffany's life that promoted this misogyny and learned helplessness, and f*ck everyone around her who continues to encourage this.

image.png.7778ecd040c30e9ad67ba8d0b62acfa3.png

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 5
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 7

22 hours ago, HereticHick said:

F*ck everyone in Tiffany's life that promoted this misogyny and learned helplessness, and f*ck everyone around her who continues to encourage this.

It's funny how different people respond to the same teaching differently. I learned how to do many of those things because I heard so often men humble bragging about having to do these thing for their wives. Still wish I could wire electrical outlets. . .

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, nolongerIFBx said:

It's funny how different people respond to the same teaching differently. I learned how to do many of those things because I heard so often men humble bragging about having to do these thing for their wives. Still wish I could wire electrical outlets. . .

The statement that she can't drive them places gets me the most--she does have a license, right? I assume she learned how to drive in San Diego--a much larger place than Rocky Top, so she should be better with city traffic in Nashville than he is.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

16 hours ago, nolongerIFBx said:

She ... can't open jars? I wouldn't be bragging about that.

• Upvote 1

On 2/27/2024 at 12:28 PM, HereticHick said:

I think this is total bullshit. I think she can do most of those things herself but strokes Lawson’s ego by playing up the helpless wifey. She has way more money than Lawson. She was more successful in acting than he was in music. I think he’s likely insecure about that and she knows it. She could easily pay people to change a tire or regularly spray her house for bugs. She can Uber everywhere if she wants. She can afford a task rabbit to put together anything. But let’s pretend she needs Lawson. Because she doesn’t and they both secretly know it. 

• Upvote 15

I've gotta say, the bates kids as adults are really annoying, shallow, vapid people. Like, if I had to pick the couple I loathe the most, I don't know if I could do it. These two are definitely in my top five. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

My mom often asks me, why Mr.S. does not do xyz for me when I told her that I did xyz. Like driving 800km. Or lifting semi-heavy furniture. Or painting stuff. Or doing heavy yard work. Or repairing the sink (well that one I really fucked up to be honest). And I always make sure to answer with either 'because I can' or ' because I wanted to' or 'because I am better than him with xsz'. I think it is more her conditioning that men are the ones to do that stuff for their wives than her believing that I am to weak/unable/stupid to actually do these things. Which is a pity and I try to rewire her a bit. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, Scrabblemaster said:

My mom often asks me, why Mr.S. does not do xyz for me when I told her that I did xyz. Like driving 800km. Or lifting semi-heavy furniture. Or painting stuff. Or doing heavy yard work. Or repairing the sink (well that one I really fucked up to be honest). And I always make sure to answer with either 'because I can' or ' because I wanted to' or 'because I am better than him with xsz'. I think it is more her conditioning that men are the ones to do that stuff for their wives than her believing that I am to weak/unable/stupid to actually do these things. Which is a pity and I try to rewire her a bit. 

My mom and dad divorced when I was 3 or 4. So for most of my childhood, she was unmarried and had to do everything herself. Or call my grandpa to fix it. That means my mom did all the yard work, but squishing, furniture moving, electronics fixing, and trash taking for almost my entire childhood. Therefore it was completely normal to me for women to do those things. Even though I have a husband, I take on a lot of things myself. I often put together IKEA type furniture. I do a lot of the yard work. I smash the bugs. 

I will say one thing I need from him is opening jars. I don’t know what it is. I have huge hands. But for some reason I’m terrible at opening stuck pickle jars. I don’t understand it but my husband knows I need him for that. 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

My mom and dad divorced when I was 3 or 4. So for most of my childhood, she was unmarried and had to do everything herself. Or call my grandpa to fix it. That means my mom did all the yard work, but squishing, furniture moving, electronics fixing, and trash taking for almost my entire childhood. Therefore it was completely normal to me for women to do those things. Even though I have a husband, I take on a lot of things myself. I often put together IKEA type furniture. I do a lot of the yard work. I smash the bugs. 

I will say one thing I need from him is opening jars. I don’t know what it is. I have huge hands. But for some reason I’m terrible at opening stuck pickle jars. I don’t understand it but my husband knows I need him for that. 

For those pesky jars, whack the jar lid a few times with the back of a chef's knife. Busts the seal, and tiny handed me can twist open the offending jar. 😀

Edited by marmalade
Riffle
  • Upvote 4

Someone who apparently knows the Bates irl claims that Esther, Tiffany, and Katie are all pregnant. We already know about Esther, and I'm not surprised by the other two. Looks like there's going to be a bunch of fall babies this year. 

Link to the Reddit post: 

• Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, WannabeHistorian said:

Someone who apparently knows the Bates irl claims that Esther, Tiffany, and Katie are all pregnant. We already know about Esther, and I'm not surprised by the other two. Looks like there's going to be a bunch of fall babies this year. 

Link to the Reddit post: 

I thought Katie was probably pregnant. Hailey turned one. I’m betting she started talking about wanting to get pregnant as Hailey got closer to 1. She’s probably super fertile and got pregnant the first month they tried. 

• Upvote 3

I had a feeling Katie would get pregnant a soon as she was given the all clear after her surgery. I also feel like Lawson and Tiffany may have posted that miscarriage video after they found out they were pregnant again but that they wouldn’t announce until they were further along. I also think Esther may be waiting to announce after Tiffany. 

If this is true then. 2025 will be another baby filled year for the Bates. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

I had a feeling Katie would get pregnant a soon as she was given the all clear after her surgery. I also feel like Lawson and Tiffany may have posted that miscarriage video after they found out they were pregnant again but that they wouldn’t announce until they were further along. I also think Esther may be waiting to announce after Tiffany. 

If this is true then. 2025 will be another baby filled year for the Bates. 

I think every year will be full of bates grandchildren for at least the next 5 years. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Expectopatronus said:

So, will a baby push Lawson to get a job?

No way. Everyone know babies always get more views. He will just lean into making more content of his kid. They all make money off their kids. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2

If she is pregnant, is the travelling around in a motor home just the prelude to being near her parents for the birth?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic