IGNORED

LawTiff 9: Godfoodhouseshoppingminiature golf…repeat

nelliebelle1197

I always imagined if there was a heaven my beloved pets would be running to greet me, and that has always been the most beautiful image.  And yeah, I'd probably be young enough to run and play with them.

• Upvote 3
  • Love 8

8 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

I always imagined if there was a heaven my beloved pets would be running to greet me, and that has always been the most beautiful image.  And yeah, I'd probably be young enough to run and play with them.

For some reason, I've always found doggie heaven far more easier to believe in than the human version. Just a giant meadow, with lots of sticks and balls and squeaky toys, and some bones to chew on. Just eternal walkies, basically.

And with dogs, you'd never have to worry about who deserves it or not. They've all been such good boys and girls.

Edited by Nothing if not critical
  • Upvote 11
  • Love 10

I believe we meet our loved ones, human and animal, in afterlife like we remember them. This can very well be a baby or even a toddler no matter if the embryo was just a bunch of cells when the miscarriage happened. The spirit of the little human was already there, ready to become a baby.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4

• 3 weeks later...

Lawson and Tiffany have now gone from California-->Nashville-->Rocky Top-->Colorado (for ski trip). And presumably it will be back to Rocky Top for I Love You Day in February. If Tiff wants to get pregnant, she should slow down and get some rest.

• Upvote 2

There are plenty of people who have busy lives who have kids.  I think we have to be careful not to blame Tiffany for any issues they're having conceiving/carrrying a baby.  I don't think that was your intent, @HereticHick, but so much "if you'd just relax it would happen" gets tossed around which is just another way to blame the woman for not conceiving and this can be similar.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 3

I used to get a bit of laugh and still do when I hear that just relax and it will happen and then testing reveals a low sperm count or low motility.  

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 2

On 1/8/2024 at 3:04 PM, HereticHick said:

Lawson and Tiffany have now gone from California-->Nashville-->Rocky Top-->Colorado (for ski trip). And presumably it will be back to Rocky Top for I Love You Day in February. If Tiff wants to get pregnant, she should slow down and get some rest.

I think it’s fine. It makes complete sense to be out and about and traveling while you don’t have kids yet. And to be honest, when we were trying for a baby, I wasn’t really thinking about putting my life on hold or get some rest. Most women get pregnant in the middle of normal, often very busy life.

• Upvote 5

On 1/8/2024 at 3:04 PM, HereticHick said:

If she was travelling on top of having an average job schedule, then it could be good advice. But she lives in a nonstop vacation. I doubt travelling impacts her stress or energy levels. 

• Upvote 7

15 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

There are plenty of people who have busy lives who have kids.  I think we have to be careful not to blame Tiffany for any issues they're having conceiving/carrrying a baby.  I don't think that was your intent, @HereticHick, but so much "if you'd just relax it would happen" gets tossed around which is just another way to blame the woman for not conceiving and this can be similar.

I wasn't blaming her--I just think they might have more sexxytimes if they weren't constantly en route somewhere.

Also, do we have actual evidence that Tiffany is on this Bates ski trip? If she just enjoys chilling back in the lodge, good for her. Or if she stayed home without Lawson if she doesn't like snow and winter sports, good for her as well. I'm just glad we don't have a bunch of reels of her squealing adoringly at Lawson's snowboarding skills.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

They have really crappy beliefs, and the fact that she used to 'prank' Lawson saying she was having a baby shows an immaturity someone who is so proud of her 'double major' should not have.

That being said, I hope she's healthy and that the two of them aren't as vapid as their social media shows.

• Upvote 8

27 minutes ago, GracieLou Free Duggar said:

They have really crappy beliefs, and the fact that she used to 'prank' Lawson saying she was having a baby shows an immaturity someone who is so proud of her 'double major' should not have.

That being said, I hope she's healthy and that the two of them aren't as vapid as their social media shows.

My fear is that they're actually *more* vapid.

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

Ugh, I think pranking someone about being pregnant is pretty immature.  Either they're ecstatic and then disappointed or horrified.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

I see from their reels that Addalee stayed with them in Nashville a few days after the ski trip, then it looks like they took her back home to Rocky Top. She visits them a lot, doesn't she? Is it because Tiffany is lonely and depressed? Or pregnant and nauseous? Or Addalee just likes a change?

• Upvote 3

Instagram story by Tiffany about her and Lawson making it a New Year’s resolution to eat healthier, “come make a protein packed quick and easy meal with me”.

I really wasn’t expecting the ad for microwave meals in plastic containers that followed. 😂 I mean, I know they shill everything, but this is just ridiculous. You want a quick and healthy meal? Steam some fish and veggies and add rice. Or make a big bowl of salad and add some chicken breast as topping.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4

7 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

Instagram story by Tiffany about her and Lawson making it a New Year’s resolution to eat healthier, “come make a protein packed quick and easy meal with me”.

I really wasn’t expecting the ad for microwave meals in plastic containers that followed. 😂 I mean, I know they shill everything, but this is just ridiculous. You want a quick and healthy meal? Steam some fish and veggies and add rice. Or make a big bowl of salad and add some chicken breast as topping.

thank you! this is sad--if anyone has time to do real cooking, its the childless couple who only work parttime from home as social media influencers, and have no discernable volunteer duties, not even at their church.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

thank you! this is sad--if anyone has time to do real cooking, its the childless couple who only work parttime from home as social media influencers, and have no discernable volunteer duties, not even at their church.

I think they do real cooking they have posted about it before. I guess they are paid a lot by that microwave meal company to be shilling those meals. They may not even actually eat them. What she took out of the microwave looked pretty gross to me.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

This is just a blatant money grab. They clearly are able to  seem to enjoy cooking with fresh ingredients- if they were bothered about more protein they could simply add more protein! 

• Upvote 3

On 1/28/2024 at 9:58 AM, Idlewild said:

This is just a blatant money grab. They clearly are able to  seem to enjoy cooking with fresh ingredients- if they were bothered about more protein they could simply add more protein! 

There's a current mania about needing more protein, when in actuality Americans consume too much. But who's shocked that these idiots jumped on the latest bandwagon?

https://www.vox.com/future-perfect/24049505/protein-intake-fiber-plant-based-vegetarian-vegan-meat

• Upvote 4

Look like the doofuses are in Paris, unless this is an old video.

• Upvote 5

They post stuff 6 months old on the regular, so no clue when they actually went.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, marmalade said:

They post stuff 6 months old on the regular, so no clue when they actually went.

The Insta pics I saw had them in coats, and there was a bit of snow on the ground in Paris, though.  My apologies to the good people of Europe for having to endure these vapid nitwits yet again.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

Rufus help me, I skimmed the video of "two nitwits visit Europe."

Here's my summary, entitled "Driving through the Major Cities of Europe has Ellipsed Our Best Dreams"

Much of the video is Lawson posing in front of various structures like a 11-year old kid. 

First stop: Paris. Tiffany's mom Robin is with them. I assume she paid for at least part of their trip.

Tiffany has been to Paris multiple times, loves it, and speaks some French. They show cute video of her at age 5-6 in Montmartre. In spite of this Lawson, the dumbass no-nothing American tourist, does most of the narration of the video. 

They ride the metro. Tiffany says that the only places where she will take the metro are in Paris and in Washington DC.  [What she has against the London transit system, I don't know]

They walk around and Lawson shows you many buildings--but he never bothers to find out what they are.

They decide to wait outside at night to watch the Eiffel Tower light up (based on what they've read on the Internet). They wait over an hour, until 1 AM. It doesn't light up. Tiffany is (literally) crying because she is so cold. She has a wool coat and a large scarf, but no gloves, hat or earmuffs.

They brunch at Le Bon Pecheur in Les Halles. They shop at a Morgan. They drive to Montmartre.

She eats moules-frites at La Mere Catherine. because it is one of her favorite French dishes. Not surprisingly, Lawson will not partake of the mussels.

The drive by what is labelled in the video as the "Ark of Triomphe" I guess Lawson's didn't consult with Tiffany while editing the video. 

Tiffany states that much of their filming is from the rental car because its so hard to find parking in Paris.

She is still cold. She still has a bare head and hands.  Lawson says "Paris, you have Ellipsed Our Best Dreams" No, that is not a typo.

After a mere 2 days in Paris, they drive to Brussels. Why not public transportation? Damned if I know.

Second stop: Brussels

Lawson blathers about Fox's Book of Martyrs.

They drive around Brussels. They marvel at a large square. Tiffany eats more moules-frites. She is still cold.

Again, they say that they have "big things to tell you about when they return to the States"

They drive to London, I presume (they don't show another method of transportation)

Third Stop: London

Lawson doesn't know what the "Big Clock" is. Tiffany says its Big Ben. Tiffany is still cold, because as we all know, there are no winter hats or gloves in Europe (or trains, or taxis or tourbuses or Ubers, apparently). They drive to Stonehenge. Tiffany is still cold. They visit a cookie place in Soho. Tiffany complains there is no parking.

They go to see "Back to the Future: the Musical."

They visit the Sherlock Holmes museum. They drive to Stonehenge. They drive to Windsor Castle. Tiffany is still cold and bareheaded with no gloves.

They trip appears to have been 6 nights, tops.

She says all the driving  and lack of parking has been really hard on Lawson.

They say that they have "big things to tell you about when they return to the States.

• Eyeroll 3
  • Thank You 14

Thank you for enduring their “what I did on my umpteenth vacation” video. I may have to watch just to see their reactions to places I’ve visited and loved.

I’m surprised they didn’t visit the Manneken Pis in Brussels. It’s just off the Grand Place and is just the kind of kitschy history Lawson would adore. 

They were in three of the least auto-friendly cities in the world, all of which have excellent public transportation and taxis, and yet they drove? Idiots. 

Tiffany. If you’re cold, not only does Europe have lots of winter hats and gloves, but both Paris and Brussels have cafes on every corner. London is equally full of tea shops and pubs (which don’t only sell alcohol - you can get the best tea in the world and decent meals in any pub in the British Isles). And Lawson, moules-frites are amazing. Considering you’re shilling healthy eating, you may want to try food that’s out of your comfort zone. 

“Big things to tell you about” - for another Bates, that would be a pregnancy announcement. For them, it’s going to be some new product they want to foist on the unsuspecting public. Alternatively, Lawson is releasing another autotuned single. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, postscript said:

Thank you for enduring their “what I did on my umpteenth vacation” video. I may have to watch just to see their reactions to places I’ve visited and loved.

I’m surprised they didn’t visit the Manneken Pis in Brussels. It’s just off the Grand Place and is just the kind of kitschy history Lawson would adore. 

They were in three of the least auto-friendly cities in the world, all of which have excellent public transportation and taxis, and yet they drove? Idiots. 

Tiffany. If you’re cold, not only does Europe have lots of winter hats and gloves, but both Paris and Brussels have cafes on every corner. London is equally full of tea shops and pubs (which don’t only sell alcohol - you can get the best tea in the world and decent meals in any pub in the British Isles). And Lawson, moules-frites are amazing. Considering you’re shilling healthy eating, you may want to try food that’s out of your comfort zone. 

“Big things to tell you about” - for another Bates, that would be a pregnancy announcement. For them, it’s going to be some new product they want to foist on the unsuspecting public. Alternatively, Lawson is releasing another autotuned single. 

These idiots could have a much more pleasant  & relaxing trip if they had taken trains between Paris, Brussels & London. And a tourist coach out to Stonehenge. Renting cars in Europe (and city parking) is expensive and stressfull! Why didn't Tiffany's mom tell them this??

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

I was in Paris twice. And never ever would I go there by car. Or rent a car. That would be stupid. The public transport system there is pretty good. 

• Upvote 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic