IGNORED

Trump 57: Stealing Nuclear Documents And Pleading The Fifth

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Ugh. Go away! I thought we got rid of you January 29, 20, 2021. 
Isn’t there some rock you call under on that scorpion infested island with Rudy and Tuckems?

ETA: Is it normal for an ex president to be driven around in government vehicles? He looks to be at Andrews AFB in Maryland. There is a Prince George’s Sherif car and the big SUVs have government tags. 

Fixed it for me. 

• Upvote 4

This is true:

image.png.25b1689a0debd69325eecb0878203ac7.png

An interesting take:

image.png.5a05195da7e6acf53e35ea169d4bac34.png

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 1

I can see this being the truth:

image.png.b0b410e9157fc12aeb54a22dbf022156.png

I'm surprised there isn't an emergency My Pillow Summit:

image.png.d5ad232858cf9b596d60cd6b1a906288.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

18 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Many years ago, I read that Florence Harding, wife of Warren G. Harding, refused to leave the White House after his death. The Coolidges had to stay in Blair House across the street for a week or so until she left. I don't know if it's true, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Mary Todd Lincoln didn't leave the White House for about a month after her husband's assassination

Trump's vow that he would refuse to vacate the White House had no historical precedent, Haberman writes, and his declaration left aides uncertain as to what he might do next. The closest parallel might have been Mary Todd Lincoln, who stayed in the White House for nearly a month after her husband, President Abraham Lincoln, was assassinated, the author noted.

I think in cases where the President dies in office their spouses have a bit more of an excuse to ask the new President to let them stay for a bit since they would involve moving the spouse, children, and other family out and the new President and their family in.

34 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Part of me is disappointed he left of his own accord. I would have paid good money to have seen him forcibly evicted from the White House.

Good God, there would not have been enough popcorn on Earth for that show.  I would've drained my bank account watching that over and over again if that had happened and it was on pay per view.

• Upvote 10

Would people be able to tell if he was at his golf course near Washington? Whatever is going on it seems to be keeping him from Truthing. 

• Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Would people be able to tell if he was at his golf course near Washington? Whatever is going on it seems to be keeping him from Truthing. 

I live quite close to his gross club in Virginia. I haven't seen anything about him being there, but if it's a secret visit, who knows? It's definitely not a golf day, though. It's raining and we are supposed to have severe storms this afternoon. 

Of course, maybe he'd be like the bishop:

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

The Daily Fail had tantalising clickbait that seemed to suggest they knew he had been indicted (putting forward his slightly dishevelled outfit including GOLF SHOES (all-caps theirs, not mine)) but their article, as usual, turned out to be full of speculation mostly, without anything solid. If you go by that article, he’s been simultaneously at a conference event while having been arrested for a medical emergency. 

They did however, have pictures they claim were taken today, showing Fuckface on a golf course, surrounded by what to me looks more like an emergency council of war than a nice relaxed round of golf on an ex-wife-free golf course.

link here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11203717/amp/Donald-Trump-flies-DC-wearing-GOLF-SHOES-surprise-trip-thats-sparking-questions.html for those who are, like me, too weak to resist the Daily Fail’s clickbait.

2nd ETA: if you look at that picture of the co-conspirators  golf buddies, none of them appear to have clubs, which to me sounds like the no. 1 rule of posing as a golfing party. But eh, maybe they’re just viewing potential burial sites for topsecret nuclear documents ex-wives.

Edited by Shrubbery
Fix typo
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

17 minutes ago, Shrubbery said:

The Daily Fail had tantalising clickbait that seemed to suggest they knew he had been indicted (putting forward his slightly dishevelled outfit including GOLF SHOES (all-caps theirs, not mine)) but their article, as usual, turned out to be full of speculation mostly, without anything solid. If you go by that article, he’s been simultaneously at a conference event while having been arrested for a medical emergency. 

They did however, have pictures they claim were taken today, showing Fuckface on a golf course, surrounded by what to me looks more like an emergency council of war than a nice relaxed round of golf on an ex-wife-free golf course.

link here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11203717/amp/Donald-Trump-flies-DC-wearing-GOLF-SHOES-surprise-trip-thats-sparking-questions.html for those who are, like me, too weak to resist the Daily Fail’s clickbait.

2nd ETA: if you look at that picture of the co-conspirators  golf buddies, none of them appear to have clubs, which to me sounds like the no. 1 rule of posing as a golfing party. But eh, maybe they’re just viewing potential burial sites for topsecret nuclear documents ex-wives.

Dulles airport is in Virginia.  Why would a sheriff’s squad car from Maryland go all the way out there. 

• Upvote 3

I’m putting my speculation hat on, but due to the new pictures of him talking on his golf course surrounded by 8 men this morning, I wonder if Trump got paranoid about the FBI surveilling him on his phone and/or in his places of residence. In addition, he has a new lawyer on his MAL document civil suit team who is supposed to be competent - Christopher Kise - and this new addition might be why Trump has been more quiet on Truth Social. 

Edited by BensAllergies
  • Upvote 9

Here's the pic.  There's Donny and Eric and 7 other guys.  I can't tell if one of them is Christopher Kise.  Maybe the one on the far left?  I agree with @BensAllergies that he's gotten paranoid about using his phone.  Good.

Spoiler

119439463_Screenshot(11080).thumb.png.db06e1c79f93047bcf448fee02fed1a6.png

Trump is "truthing" that he's working today at Trump National golf course.  He added that it's "an incredible place!"  

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 5

8 hours ago, Xan said:

If he had sense, he'd be afraid.  I'm just not sure he is smart enough to understand the situation.  Well, maybe what I mean to say is that he's so mentally and emotionally messed up that he doesn't see the real world as it is.  

I was just reading that Maggie Haberman has another book coming out.  (I'll read excerpts online but I'm not buying books from these people who should have informed us earlier about what they saw.)  She said that Donald told people he just wasn't leaving the White House.  I suppose he was going to blockade himself in and hope that his fans would save him from being shoved out the door.  Who says things like that?  

And, yes, Putin would arrange for an accident.  The only thing saving Donny now is that Putin has created quite a mess for himself and is desperately trying to make sure no one shoves him out a window.  But if Putin ever gets his house in order and his oligarchs in line, he'll be making sure that loose-lips Donny isn't around to tell everything.

I imagine he has brief moments of being afraid; e.g. when the heat gets really hot and important people refuse to take his calls, but then he reminds himself how perfect he is and that everything will be OK.  Back and forth.

Does Trump owe Russia money?  If so, how hard are they trying to get it back, especially given those pesky sanctions?  I doubt he could get away with defaulting (for too long) or trying to sue Russia, and offering new business would seem to be off the table for the moment.

I tend to doubt that Trump only came to DC to play golf in the rain.

• Upvote 10

44 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Make it fucking stop already. This nightmare just has no end. 

• I Agree 9

22 hours ago, Xan said:

Here's the pic.  There's Donny and Eric and 7 other guys.  I can't tell if one of them is Christopher Kise.  Maybe the one on the far left?  I agree with @BensAllergies that he's gotten paranoid about using his phone.  Good.

Hide contents

119439463_Screenshot(11080).thumb.png.db06e1c79f93047bcf448fee02fed1a6.png

Trump is "truthing" that he's working today at Trump National golf course.  He added that it's "an incredible place!"  

I have seen this picture called "Da Vinci's 'The Last Subpoena'".  

A bunch of men on a golf course but a serious lack of golf clubs, bags, carts- not at all suspicious or weird.  

Posted before I saw the political cartoons thread where the reference to "The Last Subpoena" has been posted.  Mea Culpa, my friends. 

Edited by AlmostSavedAtTacoBell
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

No joke, they need to arrest this man. Seriously, at this point, is there any crime he hasn’t committed? This is bordering on making a mockery of our justice system.

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 10

When someone tells you who they are, listen. TFG is showing that he expects a lifetime dictatorship.

image.png.7c585a2719be3fdccd27283e0e462b0d.png

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 2

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.0e4a5f356cb574060d2ffde77a76be73.png

"ReTruthed"??  I see that he reposted it but did he create the original or did someone else?  It's still gross that he reposted it but if he didn't create it he will probably claim he didn't see the pin and didn't know the phrases were related to Qanon (he totally saw the pin and knows the phrases are Qanon.)

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This … just … no. I can’t even.

Rule #1 of this forum should be „never, ever, assume that you have yet seen the lowest that the Orange Goblinspawn will go, for behold, he has already gone lower.“

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

On 9/12/2022 at 9:20 AM, fraurosena said:

Part of me is disappointed he left of his own accord. I would have paid good money to have seen him forcibly evicted from the White House.

Me, too, especially if he was strapped to a cart and muzzled like Hannibal Lecter.

image.png.f373e8c4740472e7ff7ed243ae0b2fce.png

Edited by thoughtful
grammar
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

Moving images of Trump's sooper sekrit "golf" meeting.

Everybody riding around in those golf carts is somehow hilarious. All it needs is the Benny Hill theme sound track.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

Maybe I’ve watched to much Blacklist and the likes, but couldn’t people who have eyes on that merry band of traitors, feasibly also have ears on them? (Illegally, possibly, but legal/illegal have always been petty distinctions for the mango Mussolini and at this point I don’t think he’s afraid of just law enforcement.) there are pretty good mikes out there, aren’t there? So why this uber-conspicuous meeting in broad daylight? Or did they not think they’d be seen and that’s why they didn’t even pretend that this was a friendly little round of golf and, I dunno, bring clubs and balls?

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic