IGNORED

Trump 57: Stealing Nuclear Documents And Pleading The Fifth

GreyhoundFan

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I know I had expressed my concern about this before the last election. My fear was two terms of Donald, two terms of Donald Jr, two terms of Ivanka, and two terms of eric. I don't know if Tiffany and Baron would be pulled into the family presidential business or not. I could see them continuing to engage Trump supporters and certain state legislators to do whatever they could to ensure this would happen, almost like a monarchy.

• Upvote 9

Orange Goblinspawn  @Shrubbery, brilliant.  Just brilliant.  

Put in the camp of people laughing about the big "golf" outing with no balls, clubs, or bags in sight.  They might as well just put on fake mustaches and try to say they aren't who they really are.  "No, I'm not Eric Trump.  I'm DERRICK FRUMP!"  

• Upvote 5

Apparently, Trump wrote notes on some of the classified documents.

When the Trump search warrant was initially unsealed, many commentators focused on the description of documents bearing Trump’s notes.

From May 16-18, 2022, FBI agents conducted a preliminary review of the FIFTEEN BOXES provided to NARA and identified documents with classification markings in fourteen of the FIFTEEN BOXES. A preliminary triage of the documents with classification markings revealed the following approximate numbers: 184 unique documents bearing classification markings, including 67 documents marked as CONFIDENTIAL, 92 documents marked as SECRET, and 25 documents marked as TOP SECRET. Further, the FBI agents observed markings reflecting the following compartments/dissemination controls: HCS, FISA, ORCON, NOFORN, and SI. Based on my training and experience, I know that documents classified at these levels typically contain NDI. Several of the documents also contained what appears to be FPOTUS ‘s handwritten notes. [my emphasis]

At the time, I thought that was an overreading of the passage. After all, that paragraph is a description of the contents of fifteen boxes, of which just 184 documents have classification markings. Given the context, I believed it was possible this described other documents in the boxes, hand-written documents that also might also contain classified information. Trump’s notes from calls with foreign leaders, for example, might include classified information or be otherwise particularly sensitive.

But one of the newly unsealed passages from the affidavit released yesterday describes Trump’s handwritten notes on the documents on June 3, as well. (As noted, this passage also revealed that at least one of the documents bore a FISA marking, as the first did.)

A preliminary review of the documents contained in the Redweld envelope produced pursuant to the grand jury subpoena revealed the following approximate numbers: 38 unique documents bearing classification markings, including 5 documents marked as CONFIDENTIAL, 16 documents marked as SECRET, and 17 documents marked as TOP SECRET. Further, the FBI agents observed markings reflecting the following caveats/compartments, among others: HCS, SI, and FISA. [redacted] Multiple documents also contained what appears to be FPOTUS’s handwritten notes. [my emphasis]

In this case, there cannot be any doubt: the notes are on documents bearing classification marks. That’s because the only things Evan Corcoran handed over on June 3 were documents bearing classified markings.

He knew exactly what he was stealing.  He wrote on the damn papers.  I bet he used his Sharpie.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

The Former Guy is over on Truth Social ranting about McConnell.  

Spoiler

1354662196_Screenshot(11121).png.ca4ef2c61b1f58db70c1828767b9a455.png1223417968_Screenshot(11120).png.119bb57017dbf0dff978683f46bf43dc.png

Is McConnell privately trying to undermine Trump?  Does little Donny think that, if he removes support for McConnell, he can get someone else to lead and they'll reinstate him?   It's like so much else.  I feel that there's a story that we can't access about  what's going on behind closed doors.  Maybe McConnell is supporting Mark Meadows, who Donny thinks could be a traitor?

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Hide contents

1354662196_Screenshot(11121).png.ca4ef2c61b1f58db70c1828767b9a455.png1223417968_Screenshot(11120).png.119bb57017dbf0dff978683f46bf43dc.png

Is McConnell privately trying to undermine Trump?  Does little Donny think that, if he removes support for McConnell, he can get someone else to lead and they'll reinstate him?   It's like so much else.  I feel that there's a story that we can't access about  what's going on behind closed doors.  Maybe McConnell is supporting Mark Meadows, who Donny thinks could be a traitor?

I think he's scrambling for some traction while the ground shifts and gradually sinks around him...trying to use each new target as a float.

• Upvote 9

I think the group gathered on the golf course, including Eric, turned out to be related to golf course management and maintenance and those assembled were golf course employees.  I originally noticed one guy in a T-shirt and jeans in the group and thought that was weird; everyone else seemed to be chinos and polos/short sleeved shirts -- not politicians. 

Someone who previously lived in a Trump building noted that Trump would show up, gather up everyone, and go on and on about what needed to be done, so business as usual. 

Anyway

15 hours ago, Xan said:

Does little Donny think that, if he removes support for McConnell, he can get someone else to lead and they'll reinstate him?   It's like so much else.  I feel that there's a story that we can't access about  what's going on behind closed doors.

Someone on twitter speculated that it has to do with Trump thinking he could be installed as Speaker should Republicans take control of the House in January 2023.   That some Republicans have promoted this strategy has been discussed in the past and yes, there is a legal path to that happening. 

However, McConnell is the most wily of wily political players - a political genius. He won't be caught by surprise.  

But where are we?  Judge Cannon is being ripped to shreds on Twitter and with good reason.  She's a bought and paid for agent of Trump and the Federalist Society

@MuellerSheWrote on twitter doesn't hold back, and dissects the whole thing, including Judge Cannon's blatant corruption.  For nonTwitterati, here's an unrolli of the whole cannoli:  In quite possibly the dumbest ruling I’ve ever read, Judge Cannon has denied the DoJ motion to stay part of her ruling

• I Agree 1
  • Thank You 8

Okay @47of74, I know you have a legal mind and I don't. Why would a judge get to rule on a motion to change their previous ruling? Is this done often? I would have thought it would have gone to a different judge.

• Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Okay @47of74, I know you have a legal mind and I don't. Why would a judge get to rule on a motion to change their previous ruling? Is this done often? I would have thought it would have gone to a different judge.

They asked her to stay part of her order.  My understanding is basically the DOJ asked the judge if she really, really, really wanted to do this special master bullshit and to give her an out by asking for a stay before they appealed to a higher court where most likely her judicial written diarrhea will get ripped to shreds.  I think it was part of a legal strategy by the DOJ to put their appeal on even firmer footing by saying that they tried to address their concerns with her over her ruling but she ruled the way she did so they had little choice but to appeal.

Edited by 47of74
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 11

18 hours ago, Xan said:

Hide contents

My petty bitch self is absolutely laughing over Dolt 45 accusing McConnell of being a Dem lapdog when everyone with two brain cells to rub together could see that Donny was McConnell's puppet.  McConnell is an evil, horrible troll but @Howl is right- he is a political savant and he can run circles around Trump.  He's playing 4D chess while Trump has to have supervision so he doesn't eat the checkers. 

• Upvote 12

29 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I guess there could be problems with that many people celebrating at once.

Well I'm sure there's plenty of good bell repair places if bell owners crack them ringing them so much in celebration of the orange anus going to prison.  (At the end of the Civil War churches in Dubuque rang their bells all night long to the point that one church had it's bell crack).

And if he gets indicted on the 19th people will be like hmmm what to do?  Pay our respects to the Queen by watching her funeral (even if time delayed) or celebrating orange man being called to account?

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Well I'm sure there's plenty of good bell repair places if bell owners crack them ringing them so much in celebration of the orange anus going to prison.  (At the end of the Civil War churches in Dubuque rang their bells all night long to the point that one church had it's bell crack).

And if he gets indicted on the 19th people will be like hmmm what to do?  Pay our respects to the Queen by watching her funeral (even if time delayed) or celebrating orange man being called to account?

The 19th? Is this something new? I’ve been off the grid all day?

• Upvote 2

Trump today on Truth Social:

Spoiler

599675360_Screenshot(11161).png.b9f59e196fe13a27812a881bb19de1e5.png

Oh, sure...sure.  There are a ton of lawyers that want to work for you, Donny.  We all believe you.  And everyone wants you at their rally.  

I'm so over his use of superlatives -- "...the likes of which has never been seen before..."  In TrumpWorld, everything is the worst or the best.  Mostly, it just makes me think he has dementia and those are his fallback phrases.  

RightSide Broadcasting is over at the Trump rally.  So far, the stadium isn't very full.  Marjorie Taylor Greene is there and on camera now.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 6

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Trump today on Truth Social:

Reveal hidden contents

599675360_Screenshot(11161).png.b9f59e196fe13a27812a881bb19de1e5.png

Oh, sure...sure.  There are a ton of lawyers that want to work for you, Donny.  We all believe you.  And everyone wants you at their rally.  

I'm so over his use of superlatives -- "...the likes of which has never been seen before..."  In TrumpWorld, everything is the worst or the best.  Mostly, it just makes me think he has dementia and those are his fallback phrases.  

RightSide Broadcasting is over at the Trump rally.  So far, the stadium isn't very full.  Marjorie Taylor Greene is there and on camera now.

09CD8839-9F2D-4B7C-AF05-36E74ADAEB2E.jpeg

• Upvote 5

I’ve read in the past (so pre-2020 election) that many of the attendees at Trump rallies are regulars. They travel around the country just to see him, again and again and again. I don’t know if the same trend continues but I’ll always find it nauseatingly funny that they think a crowd means he is more popular (thus gaining majority votes) than other candidates.

Intensity does not equal majority!

• Upvote 10

3 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh for pity sake:

I just wonder what speech writer he used because I'm doubting he would have known about all the others like Neil Armstrong and Annie Oakley.

• I Agree 7

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh for pity sake:

Only kind of testing that should be done there is to the speaker for dementia.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

I just wonder what speech writer he used because I'm doubting he would have known about all the others like Neil Armstrong and Annie Oakley.

He was most likely off script for the Grant part of the speech.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Ali said:

He was most likely off script for the Grant part of the speech.

Abe Lincoln and I are friends on Facebook. He says Trump stiffed him on dinner the other night. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

Maybe we should send TFG to NK to live. He and KJU could be in love together.

• Thank You 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic