IGNORED

Trump 57: Stealing Nuclear Documents And Pleading The Fifth

GreyhoundFan

Maybe this is why there's such a ketchup shortage now. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Xan said:

The way that the appeal order reads, I don't think Donald has a way to argue.  They said they weren't given reasons that any of this was his personal material and they couldn't understand why he was holding classified documents.

Cannon is looking pretty much like shit right now.  She was making it up as she wrote.

I’m still reading through the various pleadings from today, so it’s a little blurry at this moment.  But - the circuit court covered a lot of bases, including even if the documents were declassified, it doesn’t mean Trump had any right to hold onto them at his residence.  And it looks like the court (and likely Trump’s counsel) knows darn well that probably zero were officially declassified.  Back to reading…. 🤓 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 6

Butter e-mails. You really couldn’t make this up. 

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 5

5 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

image.thumb.jpeg.63a004014e22c893b541713e705e62d7.jpeg

Hope he has plenty of wall space. I think he’s going to need it. 

One orange corruption with three sides of spawn on toast, please.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

Seems to me that the orange goblinspawn is not quite clear about the difference between a president and an absolute god-king, as far as powers such as declassification are concerned …

Also, he looks like a warmed-up Cheeto that’s been given way too many uppers and downers simultaneously and is vacillating between some talking points about declassification that he’s been given by his handlers, and some „brilliant theories“ that he came up with all on his own.

Do you think the FBI were looking for the emails in print-out form, like did Antifa hide a nice leather-bound volume or seven of them in the library? (Not much happening in the library at Mar-a-Lago, I wager …)

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, Shrubbery said:

Do you think the FBI were looking for the emails in print-out form, like did Antifa hide a nice leather-bound volume or seven of them in the library? (Not much happening in the library at Mar-a-Lago, I wager …)

Let's face it, if you were looking for a good hiding place so TFG couldn't find it...

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 10

3 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh please...

I'd say to this lawyer a brand value of shit, don't you mean?  Before he got it in his head to make a run at the White House the fuck face name on a building might have gotten a meh from me but now you couldn't pay me to take possession of a building with his name on it or even part of it. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

Yeah, just like you can’t compare a Trump university degree to a regular university degree, or a Trump Golfcourse grave to a regular golfcourse grave …

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Shrubbery said:

Yeah, just like you can’t compare a Trump university degree to a regular university degree, or a Trump Golfcourse grave to a regular golfcourse grave …

Or a Trump outhouse to a regular ol' shithouse....

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

Boy Keith is taking fuck face apart on today’s Countdown  

• Thank You 4

Peter Strzok makes a good point. Look at what he says after he claims that presidents can declassify with their thoughts.

73A5FD16-811A-402F-8F87-947304693984.thumb.jpeg.eafefc734cad4aa5fd453fc92b4c2b70.jpeg

Seconds later he also says, “When you send it, it’s declassified. I declassified everything.”

I hate to speculate but that really sounds like he is trying to make a proactive defense in case he is caught sending classified information to foreign nations. It was ok because the act of sending it to someone else declassifies it. (NOT!)

ETA: even if he is only admitting that he sent classified docs to places like his golf course in Bedminster, or saying that by sending stuff to MAL it declassified them so thus exonerates him, it doesn’t take away from the fact that he can’t possess them. Under the PRA, he could access them if needed but access does not equal possession. The PRA is very clear that the government maintains those records, classified or not.

Edited by BensAllergies
  • Upvote 14

He declassified documents just by thinking about them? So does that mean if I think him rotting in jail will that make it so?

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 10

11 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

He declassified documents just by thinking about them? So does that mean if I think him rotting in jail will that make it so?

Or if I’m imagining him getting rushed into GITMO in a prison orange jumpsuit will that make it so?

Because, if that’s the case….

AA6B1A9A-AB40-4165-B84F-BDE991032DAA.jpeg.2f3afab0e9eec40df304fb0236c6d5a9.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

34 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

And if he doesn't like being in jail can he just think himself out?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh please...

This is a blatant misdirection. It's not about the (imaginary) added value his name brand allegedly brings-- or not.. It's the fact that he increased or deflated the value of his properties according to whatever value meant more money in his own pockets. 

• Upvote 10

10 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

And if he doesn't like being in jail can he just think himself out?

No, then he has to click his slippers three times, obviously!

• Haha 8

In the past hour, Trump has posted 38 items on Truth Social.  He speculates that Letitia James is losing her upcoming election, that no one likes McConnell, has reposted gobs of stuff from rightwing sites like "American Greatness", Breitbart, and Gateway Pundit, reposted nonsense from Elise Stefanik, and re-posted articles from sites saying that he's wonderful and needs to run in 2024.  The man just can't shut up.

Now he's telling people that the FBI took his will and medical papers when they raided MAL and he warns that "the country won't stand for an indictment".  Somebody needs to lock up Fat Nixon -- fast.

Edited by Xan
  • Thank You 10

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic