IGNORED

Trump 57: Stealing Nuclear Documents And Pleading The Fifth

GreyhoundFan

Sadly, his wanting to execute them doesn't stop them from worshiping him.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh but those are the right kind of human traffickers. Those are his buddies and they are totes cool with human trafficking.

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Oh for pity sake:

And he pronounced Grant's first name wrong - "U-liss-ee-us" rather than "U-liss-eez."

Edited by thoughtful
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It is creepy and chilling how much he seems to want to kill people, and how the crowd cheers this pronouncement. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

Keith Olbermann came right out and said it on today's podcast.  Fuck face is America's Hitler.  I agree with him about that.  But I think President Biden and the DOJ are working on America's Hitler problem on multiple fronts and are a bit further down the road then Olbermann believes.  I don't know about anyone else but the search of Malware-a-Tugjob was a complete surprise to me.  While I knew about there being some issue over some of his records, I did not realize the seriousness of his crimes as they related to classified documents until after the search was done.

Also, Tangerine Palpatine was ranting and raving today about FBI agents not taking their shoes off when they searched his bedroom and how violated he felt.

On Sunday night, former President Donald Trump took to Truth Social to fume about the FBI's raid of Mar-a-Lago, accusing agents of not taking off their shoes when searching his bedroom.

Trump announced earlier on Sunday that he would "soon be heading" to Mar-a-Lago. He wrote that he wanted to see "the unnecessary ransacking of rooms and other areas of the house," adding that he felt "totally violated."

Several hours later, Trump said he had arrived at his Florida residence and "had a long and detailed chance" to look around the property. He claimed in his post that the FBI's lawful search of his property was a violation of his Fourth Amendment rights while lamenting that his home would "never be the same."

"It was 'ransacked,' and in far different condition than the way I left it," Trump wrote on Truth Social. "Many Agents - And they didn't even take off their shoes in my bedroom. Nice!!!"

Just wait til that fucker sees his future home, which will be quite small and spartan. 

Edited by 47of74
added the link
  • Upvote 11

The midterms are less than a month away and we are running out of time.  I’m pretty despondent. 

• Upvote 6
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • I Agree 2

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

You are right that Russia would not have devastated Ukraine had you been president. You would have just given Russia Ukraine without any battle at all.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 3

Would someone with better knowledge than me please tell me why The Orange Poop Stain is still walking free? I’m not just ranting (well maybe I am ranting). I want to know what the hell is taking so long? Tick tock the clock is running out and we all know what will happen if the ReThugs take control. Not only will all investigations be shut down, they will make good on their promises and may start to round people up. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

10 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Would someone with better knowledge than me please tell me why The Orange Poop Stain is still walking free? I’m not just ranting (well maybe I am ranting). I want to know what the hell is taking so long? Tick tock the clock is running out and we all know what will happen if the ReThugs take control. Not only will all investigations be shut down, they will make good on their promises and may start to round people up. 

And weren’t the house’s special hearings supposed to resume after Labor Day? Did something change? 

Edited by SassyPants
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, SassyPants said:

And weren’t the house’s special hearings supposed to resume after Labor Day? Did something change? 

The goal is to restart them on September 28th.

I’ve been more excited by all of the subpoenas that hit Trump’s circle last week. The DOJ is asking for the same materials that were given to the Jan 6th committee by witnesses. The congressional hearings are not criminal proceedings so it’s good to see that the criminal investigations by the DOJ are moving forward.

In other news, I think Trump is regretting his civil suit against the DOJ regarding the stolen records. His chosen special master is getting down to business and Trump does not seem happy. Trump doesn’t want to claim to Judge Dearie whether he declassified documents or not, and he also doesn’t like the expedited schedule the special master recommended. I hope his legal team gets smacked down in the hearing tomorrow at 2pm ET. And that the 11th Circuit appeals court rules in the DOJ’s favor.

• Upvote 7

Tee hee. Don't mess with DOJ... they're much smarter than Trump lawyers and corrupt judges.

Also, I've been reading unverified reports that Trump will have to pay for the Special Master. If true, I think I will bust a gut laughing, especially now it seems he's not as happy with Dearie as he thought he would be.

This is hilarious. Resisting your own Special Master's demands.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 7

4 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Also, I've been reading unverified reports that Trump will have to pay for the Special Master.

This is correct. It was in the order from Judge Cannon. The plaintiff is Trump, since he is the one launching the civil suit.

Spoiler

2CB6E54E-9883-4A0F-A72A-2A32C304B9B6.thumb.jpeg.c8cc6ec858b4ca5695f043be01dde33d.jpeg

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5
  • Thank You 3

Oh for fucks sake

Donald Trump claimed Monday that President Joe Biden’s seating in the 14th row at Queen Elizabeth’s funeral reflected a lack of respect for him ― and that Trump would have gotten a better spot “if I were president.”

“This is what’s happened to America in just two short years,” Trump, who wasn’t invited to the queen’s funeral, wrote on his social media platform with an image of Biden being seated.

“No respect! However, a good time for our President to get to know the leaders of certain Third World countries. If I were president, they wouldn’t have sat me back there — and our Country would be much different than it is right now!”

In reality, the Bidens’ tardy arrival and royal funeral seating protocol were likely factors in their placement, according to reports.

They got held up in traffic and were a bit late arriving.  Plus the commonwealth leaders and guests had priority seating. 

Plenty of people pointed out that Biden was invited to the funeral and fuck face was not.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 6

I have a feeling Trump expected the special master to commit crimes for him. He usually is surrounded by people who who will do so and I bet he didn’t think what would happen if the guy refused to play Trump’s game. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

22 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I have a feeling Trump expected the special master to commit crimes for him. He usually is surrounded by people who who will do so and I bet he didn’t think what would happen if the guy refused to play Trump’s game. 

Special master probably really don't feel like putting his pension in jeopardy for this orange fuck, along with reputation and legacy.  He probably doesn't want to go down as another lapdog for said orange fuck.

And if I was Biden I'd just respond to Fuck Face's whining over where I sat at Her Majesty's funeral with "Yo, fuck face.  Luke 14:7-11."

Which is the following;

Luke14.thumb.png.7eb312463bc7f9f69bccf07a28e31042.png

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.ccba0d7473b52ac6348b6bb05c835e65.png

Big dumb pumpkin face......:laughing-rolling:

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

And if I was Biden I'd just respond to Fuck Face's whining over where I sat at Her Majesty's funeral with "Yo, fuck face.  Luke 14:7-11."

I expect that every single member of the royal family, and likely the rest of the audience, was beyond relieved that FF wasn't going to be there.  I also believe that FF, on some level, knows it full well.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

39 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

Well since Donald Trump has claimed that he was BFFs with the Queen I could see him going up and trying to sit with the family.

Yeah I could see that too.  Far as I could tell Biden was onboard with all of it including where he was seated. And I strongly suspect the decision to use The Beast was not something Biden decided on but something the Secret Service put their foot down about and insisted on.  I think if the Secret Service was cool with Biden riding in with other leaders he would have done it. (Of course fuck face would’ve complained about him doing that too). 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

Well since Donald Trump has claimed that he was BFFs with the Queen I could see him going up and trying to sit with the family.

I think Donald is just stupid enough and clueless enough to think she really did like him.  Since she had impeccable manners, I'm sure she smiled at him and often nodded agreement.  I believe he just thought he was charming her.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, Xan said:

I think Donald is just stupid enough and clueless enough to think she really did like him.  Since she had impeccable manners, I'm sure she smiled at him and often nodded agreement.  I believe he just thought he was charming her.

Yeah the QE2 thought bubble had to almost be bursting with words like useless fucking cocksplat and all the other terms her subjects had come up with to describe that sack of shit. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic