IGNORED

Trump 57: Stealing Nuclear Documents And Pleading The Fifth

GreyhoundFan

He's really working the phones this morning.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 5
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Um, he supports nobody financially, so this is a lie:

Sounds to me like he's worried he'll be abandoned in the clutch.  I can understand why.

• I Agree 6

I think once he's convicted and sent away his official Presidential photo should be changed to something like this

officialPhoto.jpg.f8ce5d9692fc7562ccd1474dc5d41044.jpg

That's Latin for traitor followed by the years of his maladministration. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Butter emails...

If they were seeking evidence against Hillary Clinton and others, why is he so bent out of shape over the search?  He should be inviting them in, offering them coffee (covefe?), getting them omelettes from the omelette bar, and making them feel welcome!

He had his chance to pardon the J6ers who were charged before he left office but chose not to do so.  Jenna Ryan (the blonde from Texas who took a private plane to the insurrection and who said she wouldn't do jail time because she's blonde and white but ended up getting jail time) said that Trump should give them all pardons when her local tv station interviewed her after she posted bond.  He had his chance.  If by some horrible unholy alliance of everything evil he becomes POTUS, he won't take office until January 2025.  By that point most if not all of the J6ers will have served their time.  Yeah, a pardon clears their records but a simple background search - hell, a simple google search- will still show the charges, conviction, and the eventual pardon.  So as usual it's just talk talk talk.  It sounds like many of them have turned on him anyway as they have finally started to realize that he lied to them about going with them to the Capitol and some seem to have even realized he lied to them about the Big Lie. 

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Butter emails...

Yup, that's it. Hillary Clinton snuck into Fucknut's private chambers at Mar-A-Loco to hide incriminating documents against herself because the FBI will never look there. That's the reason her hearings came to nothing. The proof was in Fucknut's bedroom. Genius, really! 

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

Made a quick Kowalski’s run this evening to get a couple things.  Including some popcorn. 

BFDCCD2E-A8B3-4279-98BB-C9FCC7D81D4A.thumb.jpeg.0b139e8413acb1cc26d133c6fc047beb.jpeg

For a minute I wondered if I should scoop the entire section into my cart.  Probably last a few days. 

• Haha 8

They've unsealed the inventory.  I'm astonished by the sheer volume of stuff that Trump still had.  The most unsettling is the number of empty classified folders.

Spoiler

• Thank You 12

2 hours ago, Xan said:

The most unsettling is the number of empty classified folders.

They'll claim that this is how Trump declassified documents.  Does each empty folder have a unique identifier for what it contained or does it just indicate that the materials are classified? 

• Upvote 4

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/09/02/politics/barr-trump-documents-fox/index.html

(CNN)Former Attorney General William Barr appeared on Fox News on Friday to say there is no "legitimate reason" for classified documents to have been at Mar-a-Lago and cast doubt in the idea that they had somehow been declassified.

"No. I can't think of a legitimate reason why they should have been -- could be taken out of government, away from the government if they are classified," Barr said of the documents found at former President Donald Trump's Florida resort.

"I, frankly, am skeptical of the claim that [Trump] declassified everything," Barr added.

Because frankly, I think it's highly improbable, and second, if in fact he sort of stood over scores of boxes, not really knowing what was in them and said 'I hereby declassify everything in here,' that would be such an abuse and that shows such recklessness, it's almost worse than taking the documents," he said.

Barr also rejected criticism that the FBI search was in the wrong because it was "unprecedented."

"Let me just say, I think the driver on this from the beginning was loads of classified information sitting in Mar-a-Lago. People say this [raid] was unprecedented -- well, it's also unprecedented for a president to take all this classified information and put them in a country club, okay," Barr said.

When you lose Bill Barr. On Faux News no less…

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 8

3 hours ago, Howl said:

They'll claim that this is how Trump declassified documents.  Does each empty folder have a unique identifier for what it contained or does it just indicate that the materials are classified? 

It would seem to me that a file should have identifiers on it.  If so, they'll know what's missing.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

When you lose Bill Barr. On Faux News no less…

I suspect that über scumbag Bill Barr is in self preservation mode -- creating JUUUUUST enough distance from the pending train wreck to be safe. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Howl said:

I suspect that über scumbag Bill Barr is in self preservation mode -- creating JUUUUUST enough distance from the pending train wreck to be safe. 

Yup. I was saying he’s on his “Oh shit, I need to get into heaven” tour. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Xan said:

It would seem to me that a file should have identifiers on it.  If so, they'll know what's missing.

Do you mean missing from Mar-a-Lago?  They should, hopefully, already know what's missing because it hasn't been accounted for.

Good (though not for him) that he kept the folders.  The presence of those mementos are a major pile-on to the trouble he was already in, may help in tracking down the documents, and could be the straw that keeps him from running again.  I'm starting to really wonder whether he'll be able to wiggle out of this.

Edited by Dandruff
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

Are there duplicates or some way to know exactly what is missing?

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Xan said:

According to someone in my household, the cover sheets just designate the level of security and may have no further identifier.  The underlying documents themselves would have a control number, be stamped top/bottom/front/back with the security class, and additionally be labeled X of XX copies.  Of course, the page or folder shouldn’t be separated from the document, so who knows what happened there (Trump!).  There should be a complete record of who read or checked out the documents.  But again, seems like there was some sloppiness in handling these docs.  And there is no magic wand which one can wave to declassify documents.

Now slinking off to the prayer SCIF.  🔎 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 15

1 hour ago, AnywhereButHere said:

Yup. I was saying he’s on his “Oh shit, I need to get into heaven” tour. 

Or more likely "I want to stay out of jail..." - heaven can wait!

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Has anyone heard from TFG since Biden’s speech?

Yeah.  He's still word-vomiting over on Truth Social.  He reposted a bunch of stuff from DCEnquirer (a rightwing site that was started this year by Dinesh D'Souza's son-in-law).  He's moaned that we're a nation in decline and posted more junk about the election being fraudulent.  He might still be in Pennsylvania because he just posted that there's a rally today.  He also posted this:

411652525_Screenshot(11004).png.3e4ace2c7333f9ddbeed36b547ce9761.png

This just makes me think that Truth Social is still in trouble.  The "I'm really rich!" in quotation marks is pretty much spot-on.  Yeah, Donny, the quotation marks are useful there because it's a total lie.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 6

Truth AntiSocial must really be tanking if he has to say how great it is. He (thinks) Google is coming along nicely? Err didn’t Google drop them from the Google store?

• Upvote 11

I think they dropped Truth Social because it wasn't moderating comments.

He's just getting kind of scary now.  First, there were the comments about pardoning rioters, although I noticed that he said he'd be "looking very, very strongly" at pardons instead of outright saying he would grant pardons.  I guess the lawyers told him that saying it out loud would be tantamount to bribery.  Now, he's over on Truth Social saying the FBI and DOJ are lawless groups who broke into his home and stole stuff.  I wish Garland would go ahead and charge his ass and shut him up.

Spoiler

6628428_Screenshot(11010).png.d88fb048d7bba286dd881540daa37669.png

• Thank You 7

1 minute ago, Xan said:

I think they dropped Truth Social because it wasn't moderating comments.

He's just getting kind of scary now.  First, there were the comments about pardoning rioters, although I noticed that he said he'd be "looking very, very strongly" at pardons instead of outright saying he would grant pardons.  I guess the lawyers told him that saying it out loud would be tantamount to bribery.  Now, he's over on Truth Social saying the FBI and DOJ are lawless groups who broke into his home and stole stuff.  I wish Garland would go ahead and charge his ass and shut him up.

Hide contents

6628428_Screenshot(11010).png.d88fb048d7bba286dd881540daa37669.png

Two elections? Biden and who else?

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Two elections? Biden and who else?

He still swears that Obama spied on him too.  The man is nuts.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 7

5 minutes ago, Xan said:

He still swears that Obama spied on him too.  The man is nuts.

I have a feeling some of this followers feel the same way. 

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic