IGNORED

Trump 57: Stealing Nuclear Documents And Pleading The Fifth

GreyhoundFan

1 hour ago, Xan said:

In the past hour, Trump has posted 38 items on Truth Social.  He speculates that Letitia James is losing her upcoming election, that no one likes McConnell, has reposted gobs of stuff from rightwing sites like "American Greatness", Breitbart, and Gateway Pundit, reposted nonsense from Elise Stefanik, and re-posted articles from sites saying that he's wonderful and needs to run in 2024.  The man just can't shut up.

Now he's telling people that the FBI took his will and medical papers when they raided MAL and he warns that "the country won't stand for an indictment".  Somebody needs to lock up Fat Nixon -- fast.

Is Trump stuck in the 80s? Doesn’t this person, who was the most powerful person in the world for 4 years, have a more secure or even an electronic system for his important personal and private documents? All kidding aside, I wonder what Trump’s IQ is? I know his give-a-shit is fairly low-

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, SassyPants said:

Is Trump stuck in the 80s? Doesn’t this person, who was the most powerful person in the world for 4 years, have a more secure or even an electronic system for his important personal and private documents? All kidding aside, I wonder what Trump’s IQ is? I know his give-a-shit is fairly low-

Man Woman Person Camera TV = Super  Genius 

• Haha 10

This popped up on Trump's Truth Social thread.

Just what sort of ego must one have to be bold enough to re-post that you are second only to Jesus?

572609639_Screenshot(11205).png.5be2b71cae600003dd45cc0167922a02.png

• Disgust 5
  • WTF 4

31 minutes ago, Xan said:

Just what sort of ego must one have to be bold enough to re-post that you are second only to Jesus?

Why does that Jesus look super annoyed and like he's about to flip somebody off? 😄

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, yeahthatsme74 said:

Why does that Jesus look super annoyed and like he's about to flip somebody off? 😄

He's just realised that 1. He's been compared to TFG and 2. Not one of these dipshits have read his manifesto aka the Gospels...

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

I think we should all let others catch us sitting something like this:

image.thumb.png.cb8552209b3aeb0df5565f4d6d942c41.png

When they ask if we're OK or if we have a headache, we can say, "I'm fine - I'm just declassifying documents."

Edited by thoughtful
riffles
  • Haha 19

35 minutes ago, Shrubbery said:

Can I make the suggestion that the next thread title should be something like „soon-to-be-convict playing mindgames with the FBI“?

To play mind games one has to have a mind to start with. That The Orange puss gob has a mind is still to be determined. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Shrubbery said:

Can I make the suggestion that the next thread title should be something like „soon-to-be-convict playing mindgames with the FBI“?

I’ll be starting the new thread when I get back on my laptop. I’ll try to remember…

He’s really unhinged. 
image.thumb.png.0e4bef72af91fa8e0cc99fb55301d702.png

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 6

23 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He’s really unhinged. 

I wonder what he’s talking about?  The special master may not be amused… 

• I Agree 5

26 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I’ll be starting the new thread when I get back on my laptop. I’ll try to remember…

He’s really unhinged. 

Would that be Hunter Biden, Joe or Jill.  My money is on First Feline Willow Biden. Cuz you know cats be cats. So many secrets. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

20 hours ago, Xan said:

I'm an atheist and I still think that is disgusting!

• Upvote 7

The longer I stare at that „Jesus,“ the creepier he gets. He looks like he could ask you whether you wanted to see a real rabbit … in his banged up white van with the confederate flag on the back parked just out of sight …

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Shrubbery said:

"Bringing covfefe to a battle of wits with the FBI"? 

He certainly seems to be losing that battle, that's for sure.

8 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Some sort of insanity defense.  Maybe more than one.

For some reason this is amusing me in a really dark way - he's not just in the early stages of dementia, he's also suffering from a congenital defect and is completely unable to tell right from wrong! He couldn't have deliberately stolen papers to sell as he doesn't have the intellectual capacity and also can't spell!

• Upvote 4

What’s worse is that his steadfast supporters will go along with his insanity. Hell I expect Lapdog Lyndsey to agree with the ‘just thinking about it’ defense. 

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, thoughtful said:

I think we should all let others catch us sitting something like this:

image.thumb.png.cb8552209b3aeb0df5565f4d6d942c41.png

When they ask if we're OK or if we have a headache, we can say, "I'm fine - I'm just declassifying documents."

I have an update on this idea, a new euphemism, and you will all get some insight into how I got my weird sense of humor.

Spoiler

My mother is in the hospital (had a small fall, is basically OK, but staying in for observation and evaluation). She asked for a bedpan, and I waited in the hall. The nurse came out and said my Mom had dozed off, and to buzz when she was finished. I wasn't crazy about the idea of Mom sleeping on a bedpan, so I went in and touched her arm.

She opened her eyes, and explained that she had not dozed off, she was concentrating on the task at hand. I told her about the post above, and said, "Hey, now we have a new euphemism for shitting - declassifying documents!"

And yes, my mother cracked up laughing at this idea.

• Haha 9
  • Love 3

On 9/23/2022 at 8:15 PM, Xan said:

This is disturbing on so many levels!  

• I Agree 4

8 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He’s really unhinged. 

Pick a lane folks. They want to play Hunter up as a raging drug addict who can’t control himself and is sending out sick pics because he’s so out of his mind, but he’s also masterminding an extensive plan to plant fake proof at MAL, but he’s stupid enough to leave it on his laptop and leave that laptop at some no-name repair shop, but the fake MAL proof contains documents Trump declassified so it’s not fake proof but real just declassified by Jedi mind tricks, but Tucker Carlson it was it Sean Hannity had the laptop and sent it somewhere to keep the damning information safe but it never could be produced and now John Ratcliffe has it but a special master has to look at the documents seized at MAL that required a search warrant because Trump and Co wouldn’t turn them over despite many chances because Trump is claiming privilege over fake proof?  It’s almost as if he is lying and can’t keep his stories straight but knows his base will jump on certain words/phrases in order to find a way to ignore the glaring proof that he is a fraud. 

(Please forgive my lack of reactions to your many posts. Life has gotten in the way of spending time with you smart FJ posters and I need to catch up.) 

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

Alex Wagner over on MSNBC had this graph up showing all the legal trouble Trump is (potentially) in. 

image.thumb.png.037d6b09ec6950d897ff9c0356c70306.png

• Thank You 10
  • Love 1

He knows he's in trouble and, as usual, noise is being generated to distract and deflect.  I believe he's also employing kind of a sideways fundamentalist Christian "all sins are equal" tactic (they left footprints on my bedroom floor) to try to minimize the perceived seriousness of the charges against him.

• Upvote 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic