IGNORED

Rep. Lauren Boebert - Colorado's Congressional Embarassment

47of74

• 2 weeks later...

Good grief:

• Upvote 4

I wish Bobo and her ilk would go and form their own country elsewhere. My suggested name for that country is Dumbfuckistan. They can have their own little “Christian” Taliban in charge 

image.png.eee842e074073c449de440fda8af61f5.png

• I Agree 12

I think I fried a few brain cells trying to understand Bobo's crap:

image.png.6935d09a0375b0e3d6b43648848cd80d.png

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 9

Get rid of this proxy vote rubbish. Unless you are sick, have a legitimate family emergency or are physically unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances (e.g. tornadoes, Firestone, blizzard etc) you turn up and vote or your vote is rendered null.

Seriously start treating Congress like a job already.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

5 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

Get rid of this proxy vote rubbish. Unless you are sick, have a legitimate family emergency or are physically unable to attend due to extenuating circumstances (e.g. tornadoes, Firestone, blizzard etc) you turn up and vote or your vote is rendered null.

Seriously start treating Congress like a job already.

OMG so much THIS. What other job in the universe can you get paid as much as they do, get good health insurance, be able to use the status from the job to make money the rest of your life, yet don't have to actually show up to work if you don't want to? Especially when there are already set times when congress isn't in session so you don't have to be there? 

Us normal people are stuck showing up to work every day, many of us making peanuts, with 10 days vacation a year and no sick time. 

They need to show up to work and do that work on behalf of the majority of their constituents' views and preferences. 

• I Agree 13

And to throw her proxy to Mads. Talk about a pity proxy! “Hey, Maddie, sucks about the election. Wanna be my proxy voter? That’s a good boy! Here’s a box of Nerds! Thanks buddy!”

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

Bobo is a dodo:

• Haha 7

Bobo gets off on being threatening:

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Eyeroll 5
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Bobo gets off on being threatening:

Prosecute him for what? Aggravated Awesomeness in the First Degree? Should a jury find him guilty of being incredibly intelligent; dedicated to his work as well as humanity as a whole; kind; and charming? LBo needn’t worry- nobody will accuse her of any of the above. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.9cf881c2028d2b59bf06f59dc9e94193.png

The problem here is that LBo hasn't figured out that she and her band of shitweasels are the tyrants.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

5 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

The problem here is that LBo hasn't figured out that she and her band of shitweasels are the tyrants.  

No no no, clutching my gun necklace instead of my pearls, a tyrant is anyone who believes differently than me and disagrees with me!

Edited by Audrey2
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

I wish they'd never enable her microphone:

• Upvote 6

Um, Bobo? Stop using big words like coup. 

image.thumb.png.2e328fe3688616f31cfc0bd9f0134866.png

• Eyeroll 9

If only she'd added 'de grace' after coup. Then she would have been rather more accurate. :pb_wink:

• Upvote 5

"911 tape: Lauren Boebert's sex offender husband threatens neighbors"

Congresswoman Lauren Boebert's husband, convicted for lewd exposure after flashing his penis at youngsters at a bowling alley, is described in The Denver Post as a drunken bully who menaces neighbors with impunity. It got copies of two 911 calls, one recorded while he was allegedly running over a mailbox.

"It's Lauren Boebert's jackass husband, Jayson Boebert."

During the call the second neighbor can be heard yelling at Jayson Boebert.

"Stop, you jackass! Get the f— out of here," he yelled. "Come on, man. What are you doing? What did we do wrong?" … He calls Jayson Boebert "dumb as a post" and "irrational," then expresses concern about the being threatened and more.

"Jayson's probably drunk. You could probably get him for a DUI, he just drove down here," he said.

Alas, it doesn't seem likely the Boeberts will not be gotten for anything in Garfield County:

Sheriff's Office spokesman Walter Stowe refused to say why deputies didn't investigate further and would not provide any additional information.

• Thank You 10

Here's the actual call:

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

Well, well, well, if it isn't a reincarnation of the Palin Family!  

This is turning into somewhat of a scandal. As noted in posts above,  two different neighbors were making 911 calls about out of control Boeberts (son and father), identified the trouble makers as Boeberts and the Sheriffs Office decided the neighbors were working it out for  themselves. So now the response (or lack of one) is under scrutiny. 

From a post on DemocraticUnderground.com

Lauren Boebert's neighbors' 911 calls describe threats, husband running over mailbox

Garfield County Sheriff’s deputies decided to let neighbors of U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert settle a dispute between themselves and the congresswoman’s husband after he reportedly threatened them and destroyed their mailbox.

But 911 calls from the incident, obtained by The Denver Post, show just how upset and nervous the neighbors were over their run-in with Boebert’s husband, Jayson Boebert.

The calls also provide additional context into what the neighbors, in Silt, said amounted to excessive speeding, property damage, possible drunken driving and threats made from a man whose family openly and regularly carries their firearms.

“I’m sure he’s loaded to the hilt. Do you know who his wife is? Lauren Boebert. She’s loaded. They all have guns,” one neighbor told a 911 dispatcher. “He just got chest to chest, face to face, looking to fight.”

That additional context from the calls appears to match the limited information available in reports from Garfield County deputies. But still, Sheriff’s Office spokesman Walter Stowe refused to say why deputies didn’t investigate further and would not provide any additional information.

The apparent inaction drove the head of American Muckrakers — a political group looking to oust Boebert — to ask Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser, the local district attorney and the Colorado Bureau of Investigations to investigate the relationship between the congresswoman’s family and the Sheriff’s Office.

“This was clearly a serious situation as there were two 911 calls, five deputies and at least four families involved,” David Wheeler, head of American Muckrakers, wrote in an email asking for the investigation.

The incident began in the evening hours of Aug. 4, after a neighbor flagged down one of Boebert’s sons asking him to stop speeding up and down their street in a dune buggy, according to the calls and a short incident report filed by deputies.

I'm surprised his teen aged son could fit in a Razor Dune Buggy. They are sized for kids, rather than teens, and I'm not sure they could go 50 mph.  

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Howl said:

Well, well, well, if it isn't a reincarnation of the Palin Family!  

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking this!

I feel really badly for the Bobert neighbors, especially those who were there before the Boberts moved in. I think they and the Palins (even though they're not together as I recall) deserve to have each other for neighbors, plus it would make an interesting reality TV show. Remember the parents have already been on reality TV and sometimes I think Lauren is angling for a reality TV position if the whole legislative thing doesn't work out.

• Upvote 6

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Bobo, my first college roommate was a blond version of you. I tolerated her until she and her boyfriend damaged several thousand dollars of my property. After I insisted that she be moved out of my room, I was much more careful about roommates. You need to sit down and shut up.

image.png.a880301275c1744a04e02168c3f232ca.png

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Dear Bobo, my first college roommate was a blond version of you. I tolerated her until she and her boyfriend damaged several thousand dollars of my property. After I insisted that she be moved out of my room, I was much more careful about roommates. You need to sit down and shut up.

image.png.a880301275c1744a04e02168c3f232ca.png

No, it's because the Trump supporters aren't in college, especially not the ones that Democrats go to. They either go to majority Republican colleges or they don't go away to college (not knocking community colleges). Others, like Bobert don't go to college at all.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Dear Bobo: Sit down and shut up. 
image.thumb.png.7c1545b4648013450eb86e33d89f4027.png

• Eyeroll 7
  • WTF 3