IGNORED

Trump 56: He Still Loves Rallies Almost As Much As He Adores Putin

GreyhoundFan

Under normal circumstances you would've thought fuck knob would've gotten something like this for his ex.

aboveGround.png.1876bf3016551eb1bd4e2f789ae0a6c9.png

Of course he's too fucking cheap to be decent to his family.  He and his family just had her placed there cause tax benefits. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Xan said:

This is Donny's latest from Truth Social:

1381404731_Screenshot(10576).png.97a866018e25f66d77e02cf71476ae1b.png

Here's a hint, Donny -- if you think Biden has dementia and is "recovering well" then he doesn't have dementia.  Good lord, can someone just make him shut up??

What an absolute piece of shit he actually wrote this or was it a fan of his. 

• I Agree 10

8 hours ago, Xan said:

The word is that he charged Ivana's estate for the funeral and burial.  Also, he's charging the estate for membership fees.  He's terrible but the kids must be equally terrible to agree to all this.  Now, he doesn't have to pay income, sales, use, business, or estate taxes on the golf course.  Also, cemeteries are exempt from any collection of judgments.  Anyone that sues Donald, now can't get at his beloved Bedminster.

It should be an either/or situation. Either it's a golf course with exactly one burial plot that is exempt from taxes (and the reduced tax is calculated by the size of that plot), or it's a cemetery which is exempt from taxes but cannot charge membership fees or be used for sporting purposes. It's an utterly ridiculous situation that one known grave causes it to be exempt from all other taxes while its primary purpose is still sporting, and that he can charge membership.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 8

4 hours ago, Jana814 said:

What an absolute piece of shit he actually wrote this or was it a fan of his. 

It sounds like him, nastiness-wise, but I believe the grammar and spelling are way beyond his grade level.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

Trump is a piece of shit.  Is there nothing he won't exploit to his own advantage?  I really, really hoped it was just hype or speculation, but there is truth to the "cemetery" tax breaks.

https://fortune.com/2022/08/01/does-donald-trump-get-tax-break-by-burying-ivana-trump-at-trump-national-golf-club/

From the article:  

"Under New Jersey law, land being used for cemetery purposes is exempt from real estate and personal property taxes, as well as sales tax, inheritance tax, business tax, and income tax.

Cemetery property is also exempt from sale for collection of judgments, with cemetery trust funds and trust income exempt from both tax and sale or seizure for collection of judgments against the company."  

It goes on to say there is no minimum # of graves to qualify.  WTF?

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 3
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 1

For Rufus's sake quit donating ti the con man.

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 3

23 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

For Rufus's sake quit donating ti the con man.

It probably is not as unacceptable for Trump supporters as it is for the rest of us. During his presidency all the Trump fans in my life would say about Melania was how hot she was.

• Upvote 9

TFG is having a klan rally tonight. The song choice has made me laugh myself silly.

Song is under spoiler in case you can't hear it under the interview:

Spoiler

• Haha 8
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

TFG is having a klan rally tonight. The song choice has made me laugh myself silly.

Hide contents

AC/DC would NOT approve!  

I really think the only song that is appropriate for a Trump rally is Yakety Sax/The Benny Hill theme song.  (And I just cracked myself up picturing Trump trying to dance to it.)

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

A couple of the insane moments from last night's klan rally:

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 4

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

A couple of the insane moments from last night's klan rally:

Did he just admit to wanting to imprison all his opponents?

As always he accuses people of doing what he is actually doing himself. 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4

On 8/6/2022 at 6:49 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Hide contents

I'm laughing but also really hoping AC/DC issue a cease and desist.

• Upvote 8

48 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

I'm laughing but also really hoping AC/DC issue a cease and desist.

Well the Trumpublican party certainly is on a Highway to Hell. Unfortunately they want to take everyone else with them.

• Upvote 11

This is from TFG's bonkers speech at his latest campaign rally AKA CPAC. It's sad how these numbskulls hate the idea of education.

• WTF 6

More insanity:

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 4

More insanity:

See, if a friend of mine called me and told me “I just paid $8 a gallon for gas!” My response would be to summon up my best Fred Sanford impersonation and say, “Ya big DUMMY!” I live in one of the highest priced areas for gas and it is nowhere near $8 a gallon. 

This is from TFG's bonkers speech at his latest campaign rally AKA CPAC. It's sad how these numbskulls hate the idea of education.

I reiterate, using my best Fred Sanford, “Ya big Dummy!”

Man that was a funny show. And even as a little girl I could tell Lamont had it going on! 

• Upvote 3

He's over on Truth Social bragging that more CPAC users are on his platform than on other social networks.

Spoiler

394859028_Screenshot(10683).thumb.png.72085a4af5dc966675e92331638e6812.png

As you're reading it, note that he had 48 people at CPAC who said they use Truth Social.  You don't get more insular than CPAC and his platform got 48 votes?  And he's bragging about it?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

OMG, the FBI is raiding Mar-a-Loco. 

There isn’t enough popcorn in the world for everything that’s going on lately, but I’m here for it.  :popcorn2:  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 1

His staff better ready the ketchup bottles! I’ll bet he’s mad enough to create a whole Jackson Pollock knockoff. 

Edited by AnywhereButHere
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 14

The speculation I’m seeing on MSNBC is that it’s related to the classified documents removed from the WH. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 11

Just saw this from Ted Lieu 

13 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

There isn’t enough popcorn in the world for everything that’s going on lately, but I’m here for it.  :popcorn2:  

6D96D1F0-CF88-42C8-8E0B-AC3E324C35F8.jpeg.387e60803c745401778c230fd192c131.jpeg

• Upvote 12

13 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Just saw this from Ted Lieu 

6D96D1F0-CF88-42C8-8E0B-AC3E324C35F8.jpeg.387e60803c745401778c230fd192c131.jpeg

And how wonderfully ironic it would be if the judge that approved the warrant happened to be one that Trump appointed. Naturally I have no idea who the judges or anything like that but I want to pour the whole ocean into his wounds!

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic