IGNORED

Trump 56: He Still Loves Rallies Almost As Much As He Adores Putin

GreyhoundFan

There are different theories floating around online.  One is that this has been about Russia all along.  I tend to agree.  Trump has always been fascinated with Putin and has certainly gone out of his way to ingratiate himself with Putin.  Maybe he walked out with nuclear facility information to give or sell to his real boss.  I've always thought that the Russians were behind the 2016 "win" and I'd bet they're also behind at least part of the 1/6 fiasco.  Putin needed to keep Donny in the White House.  If he had, he could have had Ukraine without a war.  

I think Donny isn't just a crook.  I think he's a traitor.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2

Ok this tells you how jaded I am about the orange one and the possibility of him committing treason and other crimes, but the item from that list of documents recovered that makes me go „but … whatever for?“ most is the dossier about the French President. Sure, there could be loads of reasons to do with criming-in-office, but sarcastic me wonders if he was trying to find out why people like Macron better than him 😏

• Upvote 9

16 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

There's a procedure for a president to declassify documents. It's not like waving a magic wand, no matter what the GQP is trying to say.

And doing so might substantially decrease their perceived value (to some).

Am assuming that detailed checks are being made between what was found and what was found missing.

Wonder where his passport is.

• Upvote 8

19 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

There's a procedure for a president to declassify documents. It's not like waving a magic wand, no matter what the GQP is trying to say.

Yes, there is and (I think) those document reclassified to their previous status the second Trump left office. 

Also, at least some nuclear classified information cannot be declassified. 

• Upvote 4

The frantic defense of TFG is getting more and more stupid:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Shrubbery said:

Ok this tells you how jaded I am about the orange one and the possibility of him committing treason and other crimes, but the item from that list of documents recovered that makes me go „but … whatever for?“ most is the dossier about the French President. Sure, there could be loads of reasons to do with criming-in-office, but sarcastic me wonders if he was trying to find out why people like Macron better than him 😏

You remember the pictures of when Donny and Melania were in France?  She was looking at Macron like she was smitten.  I think it got under Trump's skin.  He kept that info because he's just that petty.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

He is truly deranged.

• I Agree 4

30 minutes ago, Xan said:

There are different theories floating around online.  One is that this has been about Russia all along.  I tend to agree.  Trump has always been fascinated with Putin and has certainly gone out of his way to ingratiate himself with Putin.  Maybe he walked out with nuclear facility information to give or sell to his real boss.  I've always thought that the Russians were behind the 2016 "win" and I'd bet they're also behind at least part of the 1/6 fiasco.  Putin needed to keep Donny in the White House.  If he had, he could have had Ukraine without a war.  

It may have been Russia then, but I'm putting my money on Saudi Arabia for who has/is buying American secrets now. Putin's assets have been frozen, and he is completely distracted by the war in Ukraine that didn't take a mere three days as he had originally planned. Saudi Arabia however, is still as rich as it ever was and MBS has been tight with Jared for quite a few years. That $2 billion dollar payment is super sus... 

That Trump is a traitor comes as no surprise whatsoever. 

It also saves him some money, as he didn't have to pay his attorneys to draft anything.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

Espionage is still a capital crime, I think, if they can find actual provable evidence of it. I'm sure Jared would end up taking the fall, though. 

How much clearer does it need to be that the orange douche was not just incompetent, but actively evil? The Republicans as a group seem willing to put up with literally ANYTHING at this point. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

The warrant!

I counted 20 boxes along with miscellaneous binders, papers, notebooks, etc.  That's more than I thought we'd been told.  They'd already taken 15 boxes.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Xan said:

The smiley ‘I agree’ reaction really isn’t appropriate because this is nothing funny about any of this.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

From which we may infer that (although it is certainly problematic) it isn't so much that he had these documents in his possession, but what he was doing with them.

• Thank You 4

This is so true.

image.png.ef37b190e0fc46a0fb03702f161d8d8f.png

• Upvote 9

Sadly, I could see this happening:

image.png.9dc725a5044ef45d1963498a48f37c43.png

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

I'm actually wondering if the Whistle-blower was part of the secret service. 

Or Jared trying not to become the fall guy . 

• Upvote 5

While I’m white hot angry at the fucking orange git, I’m  also still furious at the Bernie Bros who wouldn’t vote for Clinton. 

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

54 minutes ago, Hasunah2 said:

Or Jared trying not to become the fall guy . 

Quite possibly staff - I doubt the Trumps see them as fully human, and NDAs don't cover knowledge of treason or other illegal activity at a guess.

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

While I’m white hot angry at the fucking orange git, I’m  also still furious at the Bernie Bros who wouldn’t vote for Clinton. 

I feel the same! 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

From which we may infer that (although it is certainly problematic) it isn't so much that he had these documents in his possession, but what he was doing with them.

Although, for some of these documents, it is actually wrong that he even had them.  Some of the top secret documents are only supposed to be stored in special rooms with people checking to make sure no one with cameras or phones is around them.  Storing them in a storage room with simply a lock on the door means that we have no idea what has been photographed and transmitted.

• Upvote 8
  • WTF 1

5 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I'm sure Jared would end up taking the fall, though. 

Jared is profoundly corrupt and should do time.  At Trump's behest and to the disgust and consternation of many, Jared received a security clearance. Zero doubt in my mind that he used that to cut deals, sell the US' security secrets, get out from under the albatross that was 666 Fifth Ave, sell nuclear information, and make staggering amounts of money. 

MBS and the 2 BILLION dollar deal is evidence of that. Even MBS' people were against it, because Jared had no financial experience in that particular area.  However, if it become apparent that Trump isn't in the running for 2024, it will be interesting what happens with that deal. Possible  the 2 billion was an investment for influence in 2025 and beyond. 

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic