IGNORED

Trump 56: He Still Loves Rallies Almost As Much As He Adores Putin

GreyhoundFan

3 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

It's probably why fuck face is so mad at Elon now.  He thought Elon would slide right on in there and give him his twitter account back then he would be free to say or do what he wanted and Elon would never allow him to be banned again.  So my cardiac unit is all aglow whenever fuck face is upset.

I am enjoying watching those two throwing ineffective shade at each other.  They are both so bad at it.  It's like watching a couple of toddlers in a slap fight.  Unfortunately for Trump, Musk doesn't need him for anything so his use to Musk is nonexistent.  Trumpy is finding out what it's like to be on the receiving end of the ol' Trump Treatment.  If you're of no use, you get nothing.  

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, 47of74 said:

It's probably why fuck face is so mad at Elon now.  He thought Elon would slide right on in there and give him his twitter account back then he would be free to say or do what he wanted and Elon would never allow him to be banned again.  So my cardiac unit is all aglow whenever fuck face is upset.

I think Trump figured that the hearings would be over by now and, if Musk took over Twitter, he'd be back on his platform of choice and able to do damage control.  He'd be tweeting full time about "stolen election" and "fake news" and a lot of his followers would believe it.  Now, he's in trouble.  He doesn't have a good way to dilute the steady drip of revelations from the committee.  He's trying over on Truth Social but he rarely gets more than 20,000 upvotes and you have to figure that a lot of those are bots.  After all, he controls the platform.  

I just hope Merrick Garland locates his cojones and uses some of this info to charge Trump with conspiracy to commit sedition.

• Upvote 13

Captain Crazypants is over on Truth Social posting nonsense.  First, he started off by thanking Wisconsin for agreeing that drop boxes are illegal and suggesting that they could now reverse their results.  He attacked Paul Ryan and posted results from skewed polls showing himself winning in a future match-up with Biden.  Then he started in on Elon Musk.

When Elon Musk came to the White House asking me for help on all of his many subsidized projects, whether it’s electric cars that don’t drive long enough, driverless cars that crash, or rocketships to nowhere, without which subsidies he’d be worthless, and telling me how he was a big Trump fan and Republican, I could have said, “drop to your knees and beg,” and he would have done it…

…Now Elon should focus on getting himself out of the Twitter mess because he could owe $44 billion for something that’s perhaps worthless. Also, lots of competition for electric cars!

P.S., Why was Elon allowed to break the $15 million stock purchase barrier on Twitter without any reporting? That is a very serious breach! Have fun Elon and @jack, go to it!

I gather that my previous comment is true.  He was really counting on getting back on Twitter and Musk let him down.  That was going to be his Hail Mary pass.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

Trump's on Truth Social complaining that Wisconsin isn't going to overturn Joe Biden's win after all.

1984374281_Screenshot(10336).png.47c43345da451c14f0174209b4a4e226.png

Donny will never ever admit that he lost and he's more than happy to take the entire country with him over the cliff.  All I can figure is that he was desperate to stay in office so he'd never have to go to jail for the million other things he's done.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, Xan said:

Trump's on Truth Social complaining that Wisconsin isn't going to overturn Joe Biden's win after all.

1984374281_Screenshot(10336).png.47c43345da451c14f0174209b4a4e226.png

Donny will never ever admit that he lost and he's more than happy to take the entire country with him over the cliff.  All I can figure is that he was desperate to stay in office so he'd never have to go to jail for the million other things he's done.

I suspect there were also business/profit and owing people favors motives.

Doesn't, or didn't, he have major loan payments coming due?

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

Thinking about it -- Donny has to be going nuts about now.  He was hoping that the Wisconsin Supreme Court decision would mean that the state would reverse course and grant him its electoral votes.  Then maybe some of the other states would fall like dominoes.  It would cause a constitutional crisis but he wouldn't care.  Someone somewhere would put him back into the White House.  Only -- it didn't happen.

He thought he could intimidate the witnesses.  After all, that's worked for him for years.  He used to make people sign NDAs and threaten to sue them or just pay them off.  He's gotten out of one problem after another by either bullying or bribery.  That's not working either.  

He thought Musk would take over Twitter and he'd be reinstalled on his big platform.  He could rile up his mobs via the internet and stay on the front pages every day.  Every grievance would be aired to the whole world.  That didn't happen either.

He's got his troops out where he can doing misdirection.  They are still trash talking Biden over on Fox and running with every Hunter Biden story they can find.  He's attempting to slime Cassidy Hutchinson -- which makes me think that he finds what she said particularly damaging.  None of that is working as well as it used to do.

His last party trick is to take the show on the road and try to rile up people at every rally and meeting he can find.  He probably thinks that will at least get him on the front page.  He's going to be in Washington, DC on July 26 giving a "major policy speech".  Yeah.  He's going to read (poorly) something that Stephen Miller probably wrote.  "Axios reports that July 26 event will be attended by a huge number of his former aides, advisors, and cabinet officials. Among them, eight former cabinet-level officials, eight former administration officials, 13 GOP House members, 10 GOP Senators, three former GOP governors, and Newt Gingrich."  Newt Gingrich is so out of the loop now and hungry for attention that he'd attend the opening of an envelope.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 8

Fuck knob will be back in Washington later this month for a bund meeting

Donald Trump will return to Washington on July 26 to deliver what's being billed as a major policy speech, CNN has learned, marking the former President's first time back in the nation's capital since he left office nearly a year and a half ago.

Trump will deliver remarks at the America First Agenda Summit, a conference hosted by one of the MAGA-aligned outside groups that formed after his presidency. His planned appearance will come less than a week after the House panel investigating the January 6 Capitol riot hosts its next public hearing on July 21 and as Trump continues to fume over coverage of the congressional investigation and his lack of allies on the committee.

His speech is slated for the afternoon on the second day of the summit, and a person familiar with the planning said he will likely respond to recent revelations by the committee just as he did following its prime-time hearings last month while appearing at a conference for religious conservatives in Nashville.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

On 7/7/2022 at 5:01 PM, Dandruff said:

As bumbling as he seems to be sometimes, I think he's actually quite good at the parting people from their money thing.

I agree. He's been running Ponzi schemes his entire adult life - separating people from their money is one of the few things he does successfully.

If my boss's wife wasn't the one signing my paychecks I'd consider asking her thoughts on Trump blatantly profiting from his speeches, since "profiting from her position in government" by charging for speaking engagements was one of her major objections to Hillary Clinton. 

Like usual, I'm sure it's just another one of those things that is horrifically terrible and probably illegal when a Democrat does it, but perfectly normal, expected, and appropriate when a Republican does the same thing. 

5 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Doesn't, or didn't, he have major loan payments coming due?

I'm curious about this too. Weren't there huge, bankruptcy level loan payments due "soon" like 2 years ago? 

I'm honestly amazed he's not found someplace to hide out that doesn't have extradition agreements with the US. 

• Upvote 10

Ex-wife #1 has died. I'm no big fan of Ivana, but I feel bad for her loved ones.

image.thumb.png.fd21b13e5756d6643a41e0a2a9cb81ae.png

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 6

I don’t like Trumps kids but I feel bad that their mother passed away. She was the stable one compared to him. 

Edited by Jana814
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I'm honestly amazed he's not found someplace to hide out that doesn't have extradition agreements with the US.

I have no doubt that there are places like that arranged and waiting for him.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Ex-wife #1 has died. I'm no big fan of Ivana, but I feel bad for her loved ones.

image.thumb.png.fd21b13e5756d6643a41e0a2a9cb81ae.png

I’m actually surprised he posted this rather thoughtful message. Am I the only one who doesn’t think he wrote this himself? It’s too grammatically correct, and punctuation and capitalization is also normal. But it’s the sympathy that is a dead giveaway. Possibly Ivanka ghost wrote it…  

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 8

News has been released that she was found at the bottom of a flight of stairs. She must have tripped/fallen. I hope her children and grandchildren find peace.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 5

Every time I think he's reached the lowest point...

There's a donation button under Trump's announcement. For real.

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 6
  • WTF 7
  • Haha 2

From what I've read, it appears that Ivana died from the fall down the stairs.  The medical examiner said "blunt impact trauma."  Apparently, she had a bad hip that she was reluctant to have replaced.  Maybe it gave way.  I hope she went quickly.  

Edited by Xan
  • Thank You 4

On 7/14/2022 at 11:32 PM, Dandruff said:

I have no doubt that there are places like that arranged and waiting for him.

I agree, i just don’t think he prepared/arranged that, because he clearly is still waiting to be reinstated any day. Of course, once he is safely arrived in a nice large gilded mansion in [Non-extradition country] and has had his first hamberder with ketchup, the first thing he‘d do is issue a statement of how everything is biglier and better and lovelier in [non-extradition country] and how he is the best fugitive from justice ever. 

(Sometimes I wonder if a court, if he ever stood trial, would let him go with a slap on the wrist and a fine, or if his case would get bogged down in appeals for decades and he’d never end up in prison. In that case, I almost wish exile in some North Korean villa on him. Not as good as prison but he’d probably still hate it pretty soon.) 

• Upvote 6

I have little doubt he has had people arrange for him to go somewhere “safe” if he gets indicted but I also have no doubt as much as he would bloviate about how great the other country is, he would hate being unable to ever return to the USA. It’s not justice and it’s not incarceration, but it’s something and I could feel satisfaction knowing that for Trump, living out the rest of his life being denied the ability to go around the country having rallies where his Cult 45ers sing his praises would be horrible.  He has already lost his tv show; the Hollywood he wanted so badly to embrace him has not only shut him out but openly mocks and loathes him; New York society has spat out the whole fam damily like expired gas station sushi; people he thought would never betray him have testified including his daughter-wife; Elon Musk hasn’t delivered on the Twitter promise and now has turned against him; and even some of the politicians who only sidled up to him to use him are revealing that he was nothing more than a useful puppet. If he loses his final narcissistic supply- his direct connection to his adoring fans, he will be absolutely miserable. He is pretty hated in Europe and several other areas of the world so the places he may be welcomed are probably limited and much like Trump, pretty transactional so he will likely only be comfortable as long as he can provide something of value.  For Trump I can only think of two things he can give- money and US secrets/secure information. The first could be an issue if many of his assets are seized. He does probably have hidden assets and accounts but governments including ours are pretty good at finding hidden assets. If the US finds them first, they could be seized/frozen. If the country he is relying upon finds them and he is dealing with unscrupulous people, there may be some very sticky fingers when it comes to, as he would say, “squid pro quo”.  As for secure information, I have to believe people high up on the food chain took pains to deflect and protect. I think people realized he is both a moron and a charlatan so early on steps were taken to protect the true information and feed him false information. 

Maybe this is all just my ramblings and my belief in karma, but I do think things have been falling apart for Trump steadily and surely. I have said many times I don’t think he ever really wanted to win the primary, much less the whole shebang. I really believe the plan was come in 2nd or 3rd in the primary then start Trump TV. When much to his surprise he won the primary, his pride couldn’t let him lose to a woman BUT that pride was competing with the part of him that knew if he lost to Hillary Clinton, Trump TV would be ratings GOLD. Add in that he is a bozo who clearly thought being POTUS was like being a medieval king or a dictator- he would command and the servants would obey. He had no clue about the checks and balances system or the roles of each branch of government. He quickly found out it was much more fun getting to shoot a reality tv series where he got to look smart and tough instead of having to actually do real work while the world watches every move waiting for an embarrassment that can’t be edited out. Then he lost his bid for a second term after twice being impeached. No network will touch him for an “Apprentice” reboot; his image as a tycoon is demolished; his old ploy of dragging out lawsuits no longer works including the civil suit where he is accused of sexual assault; he is mocked in print, on tv, on the internet, on social media, and all over the world; and his one “accomplishment”- getting SCOTUS packed so Roe got overturned- is largely being credited to Mitch the Bitch. Yes, I am rambling but hopefully it makes sense.

Tl/Dr- While I am enjoying my humble life with Taco Grande and the Taquitos, I really believe Trump’s is going off the rails and he is miserable. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

2 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

He quickly found out it was much more fun getting to shoot a reality tv series where he got to look smart and tough instead of having to actually do real work while the world watches every move waiting for an embarrassment that can’t be edited out.

What was telling to me were stories that came out when he was looking for a VP.  He told one man (his name currently escapes me) that he could run the country while Trump himself flew around the country and encouraged people with appearances and rallies to make America great again!  The guy turned him down.  

Trump never had any intention of doing to real work of presidenting.

• Upvote 9

Wouldn't it be something if Ivana's final wishes included a public release of personal information about "The Donald" that she was prevented from sharing while she was alive?  If he then wanted to sue her Estate he'd likely be suing his own children.

Not that I think it'll happen, but I'm not quite 100% sure it couldn't.

• Upvote 8

17 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

I have little doubt he has had people arrange for him to go somewhere “safe” if he gets indicted

It actually wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't - I don't think he really believes anything can happen to him. I hope he takes that right to waking up in a cell, but I suspect he's correct.

Edited by Ozlsn
  • Upvote 9

I'm starting to see conspiracy theories about Ivana's death, like how it's suspicious that it happened right before her kids were likely to be indicted or things like that. 

I kind of doubt there were shenanigans about her death, but hopefully it's being carefully investigated just to make sure and to stave off the worst of the conspiracies. 

It says something about Trump though that many people's reaction to Ivana's death after a fall was "Hmmm... was she pushed?" Like I highly doubt anything funny was going on. But if Trump was indicted for solicitation for murder I wouldn't really be surprised, either. He's just that sleazy.

• I Agree 5

21 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I'm starting to see conspiracy theories about Ivana's death, like how it's suspicious that it happened right before her kids were likely to be indicted or things like that. 

I kind of doubt there were shenanigans about her death, but hopefully it's being carefully investigated just to make sure and to stave off the worst of the conspiracies. 

It says something about Trump though that many people's reaction to Ivana's death after a fall was "Hmmm... was she pushed?" Like I highly doubt anything funny was going on. But if Trump was indicted for solicitation for murder I wouldn't really be surprised, either. He's just that sleazy.

I think it's likely that she just fell.  She was in poor health and had limited mobility.  That being said, there was certainly a lot of suspicious stuff going on.  People who fall down stairs don't usually just have injuries to the torso.  You usually break limbs and hit your head before your torso gets too banged up.  We also know that she avoided stairs.  A local restaurant noted that she no longer went inside due to the steps so the owner would go out and talk to her on the sidewalk.  So why was she on that staircase at all?

The medical examiner's office did a speedy release and said it was due to the fall.  I would've thought they'd take their time and do a full investigation but I don't guess that happens if your last name is Trump.  Like I said, she probably did just fall but we'll never know the full story.

• Upvote 9

I just wanted to add this -- I think we have a problem in this country with rampant conspiracy theories.  And I think we reached this point because the general public is aware that we frequently don't get all the facts.  Maybe this has always been a problem but I've been aware of it since Kennedy was assassinated.  It's not that I believe there was some insane plot hatched to kill him.  It's just that there were pieces of the puzzle that were missing and everything was shut down so no one could even ask questions.  

9/11 is another problem.  I don't believe that it was some giant conspiracy by our own government.  I think most of what we heard was correct.  It's just that there are still unanswered questions that no one will discuss.  Why was the debris removed so quickly from the Twin Towers site?  Why won't someone admit that the plane was shot down in Pennsylvania?  We would understand why they did it.  Why not admit it?

So, I don't entertain conspiracy theories as a general rule but I do get why most people start inventing their own theories when the official ones are full of holes.  We'll get this with Ivana Trump's death too.  Eventually it will pass.  But, until and unless we start getting full disclosure of events, we'll keep having individual theories pop up.   For Ivana Trump, all they'd have to say is that they deduced that she broke some ribs as she hit the stairs and it triggered a cardiac event or punctured her lungs.  A fuller explanation wouldn't leave room for people to make up their own stories.

• Upvote 6

I will admit, when I first heard the news I thought what did Trump or his goons do to her. This is the same man who would push his grandmother in front of an ice cream truck so he could get the ice cream. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic