IGNORED

Trump 56: He Still Loves Rallies Almost As Much As He Adores Putin

GreyhoundFan

I forgot about the $2 billion the Saudi's gave to Jared for no discernable reason. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 3

You don't have to order anyone to do this, dearie. Nothing has or is stopping you from releasing them any time.

Trump's bloviating full statement:

image.thumb.png.865fe016888755a0e50b002826479622.png

image.thumb.png.d9ac09f513b4c031c96a4eca908b38ae.png

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 2

More info on what the FBI found and retrieved.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 9

I have questions.

Why is this the first time I’m hearing about 30 million documents?

Why didn’t The Fucking Orange Git do anything about it?

• Upvote 5

19 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

I have questions.

What Trump is referring to is the orderly and lawful transfer of documents to Obama's presidential library.  

I continue to be totally upset that the Big Dumb Orange Things was selling nuclear secrets.  Who knows what info has already been taken?  Did he sell just to Saudi Arabia or did he also do deals with Russia, China, and North Korea?  I figure he decided, after his election loss that he might as well profit and take whatever he wanted.  And the Republicans still haven't pushed him overboard.  Good grief.

• Upvote 8

But.... why? 🤔

Edited by fraurosena
In case you missed it, this is posted in sarcasm font.
  • Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 5

Okay I know this idea is really out there and it can probably be considered wackadoodle.

As I recall when Trump was in office he really really wanted the chance to use the nuclear weapons. Didn't he say something like "why have them if we can't use them?"

What if he is so convinced that he's going to be elected president in 2024 that he wants to leak nuclear weapons secrets to other countries so they will have nuclear weapons so we can use our nuclear weapons to take out their nuclear weapons?

Yes I know this is completely crazy but then, so are Trump and his minions.

• Upvote 5

Trump is scared shitless and the only defense he has is crying "Hoax!" and "They planted evidence!" He doesn't realize yet that the FBI probably taped everything they were doing, what they found and where they found it.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 2

Trump's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week just got a little worse.

• Upvote 11

3 hours ago, fraurosena said:

You don't have to order anyone to do this, dearie. Nothing has or is stopping you from releasing them any time.

Trump's bloviating full statement:

image.thumb.png.865fe016888755a0e50b002826479622.png

image.thumb.png.d9ac09f513b4c031c96a4eca908b38ae.png

If he means his poll numbers on how many people think he sold out our country’s secrets, then yes they are quite high.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

Yeah, but she was a librul!

• Upvote 10

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Trump's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad week just got a little worse.

Good.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

Oh, the mental gymnastics they need to employ in their desperate attempts to deflect from this nuclear shitstorm are deliciously hilarious.

GOP Legislator Demands FBI Explain Why Someone Tattled On Trump

On Thursday there were reports that an ‘insider’ at Mar-a-Lago had likely contacted the FBI with information about the documents Donald Trump was storing at Mar-a-Lago, and/or what he was doing with those documents. Now, with the search warrant likely to be unsealed before the end of the day, Republicans are scrambling to find the right combination of words that will make someone other than Trump the villain in their story. For Representative Mike Turner, that focus is currently on the insider, and the FBI director for accepting that information.

As reported previously, unnamed government officials have said that the information likely came from an insider, who told the FBI exactly what to look for and where to find it. There’s some evidence to support that — like the fact that agents reportedly had very three specific places to search. This isn’t likely to be a coincidence of a good guess, especially since there are actually a lot more than three places at Mar-a-Lago.

Here’s Rep. Turner using that information to dodge the issue of exactly what documents Trump did possess.

Turner: We are also very concerned about the disturbing reports that there was an informant at mar-a-lago or around Trump… pic.twitter.com/cVmzKti4b2

— Acyn (@Acyn) August 12, 2022

“We’re also very concerned about disturbing reports that there was an informant, perhaps somebody even undercover, at Mar-a-Lago, or around former President Donald Trump and today we’re also sending a letter to director Wray demanding he disclose to us the process by which that informant was utilized, or that informant was placed…”

There’s quite a leap from an insider contacting the FBI and making an anonymous report, to an FBI informant being actually planted at Mar-a-Lago. Still, attacking a “leaker” whenever he’s the subject of whistle-blowing has been a pattern for Trump, so it’s no surprise that this is the line of deflection.

However, more information has come out rapidly over the past days, and we know now, among other things, that there was a previous FBI visit in June, in which agents witnessed at least one of the locations Trump was storing documents. He’s even verified this himself, affirming that he was asked to put a stronger lock on the storage room. Reports also indicate that there had also been a subpoena for some security camera footage, and that Trump duly turned it over.

Ultimately, whether the FBI decided it was time to carry out a raid due to an anonymous tip, security footage, or some other impetus, it makes a convenient diversion, since it’s one of the questions that will likely not be answered today. Instead, if the documents are unsealed, the public should learn what documents Trump was accused of holding, and what exactly was taken from his home — the most relevant information, but also potentially the most damaging.

No wonder GOP leadership wants you to look in another direction.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

Wait... there's more? What could possibly be worse than (potentially sharing) nuclear secrets?

Unless, of course, it's information on them.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5

Note that the WSJ has probably received parts of the documents from Trump (allies). They do not post the original documents, nor do they tell the complete story of what they entail.

Here's a link to the WSJ article.

FBI agents who searched former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home Monday removed 11 sets of classified documents, including some marked as top secret and meant to be only available in special government facilities, according to documents reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation agents took around 20 boxes of items, binders of photos, a handwritten note and the executive grant of clemency for Mr. Trump’s ally Roger Stone, a list of items removed from the property shows. Also included in the list was information about the “President of France,” according to the three-page list. The list is contained in a seven-page document that also includes the warrant to search the premises which was granted by a federal magistrate judge in Florida.

[...]

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 5

So... the warrant has been leaked to Breitbart. No points for guessing who leaked.

This is very egregious, however:

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 5

For those of us who don't know what that exactly means:

Espionage. Whoo boy.

Also this:

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 8

They're investigating him regarding the Espionage Act.  That's serious.  I doubt he does time but he ought to.

His side can't decide which spin to use.  Do they say the documents were planted or do they just say he declassified everything?  Right now he's saying that he would have turned everything over to the FBI if they'd just asked him -- but they did and he didn't.

• Upvote 12

Sentencing guidelines...

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

4 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Trump is scared shitless and the only defense he has is crying "Hoax!" and "They planted evidence!" He doesn't realize yet that the FBI probably taped everything they were doing, what they found and where they found it.

Apparently, Trump family members watched the whole megillah in real time over their closed circuit security system.  

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, Xan said:

His side can't decide which spin to use.  Do they say the documents were planted or do they just say he declassified everything?  Right now he's saying that he would have turned everything over to the FBI if they'd just asked him -- but they did and he didn't.

There's a procedure for a president to declassify documents. It's not like waving a magic wand, no matter what the GQP is trying to say.

6 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I have questions.

TFG's whining whataboutism is, as usual, a lie:

image.png.558c13b7059d61df887814cbd8cc5cba.png

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic