IGNORED

Trump 56: He Still Loves Rallies Almost As Much As He Adores Putin

GreyhoundFan

8 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

He really can’t help himself can he? He just has to keep giving the Jan 6 Committee new evidence of his criminal intent.

Can’t say I don’t love it.

• Upvote 9

41 minutes ago, Shrubbery said:

Aw, thank you @AlmostSavedAtTacoBell, too kind 😄 twas nothing but a natural conclusion!

“There was a story on the news last night showing life imitating an old children's riddle. A truck got stuck at the entrance to the Holland Tunnel. Too high for the clearance. For hours, the experts tried to find some way to unwedge the vehicle, but to no avail. Finally, a 10-year-old girl in a passing car suggested simply letting the air out of the truck's tyres, thus lowering it to the clearance level, which they did. And it worked.”

You may feel it was a natural conclusion, but so many highly educated people had tried and failed whereas you succeeded with your “natural conclusion”. I had put all $3 of my cryptocurrency into “black void so empty that it causes the person seeking it irreparable psychology damage”. I was certain I had the golden ticket but alas, ‘‘twas you, dear @Shrubbery who unlocked the real secret. You are a true gem. 

• Upvote 3

On 6/12/2022 at 12:50 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

A tweep pointed out that golf courses in general can make excellent money laundering vehicles. I found two articles on this topic specific to Trump and his Scottish golf course purchases and both are behind a paywall. I'll post in case anyone subscribes to either.

Where Did Donald Trump Get 200 Million Dollars to buy his Money-Losing Scottish Golf Club (link in the spoiler)

Vanity Fair: Are Trump's Scottish Golf Courses a Front for Money Laundering?

Which leads us to an Unexplained Wealth Order, which basically is triggered when it's likely that money used in a ridiculously large purchase is from ill gotten gains. 

WIKI: An unexplained wealth order (UWO) is a type of court order issued by a British court to compel the target to reveal the sources of their unexplained wealth.

A policy paper for legal eagles: Fact sheet: unexplained wealth order reforms, March 4, 2022

<snip> "Serious and organised crimes (SOC), for example, corruption, money laundering, ransomware attacks and terrorism-financing, are estimated to cost the UK economy £37 billion per year." 

There is a "Politically Exposed Person" component to this as well.

Trump faced potential Unexplained Wealth Orders in May 2021 over how he financed the purchase of Turnberry and other Scottish golf courses, but there was complicated legal wrangling  who had standing to bring which charges in Scotland and, wouldn't you know,  the Trump House of Crime and Illegal Activity is still standing.  

November 2021 (BBC): Legal bid to uncover Trump's Scottish golf course finances fails

Edited by Howl
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 7

Toddler Trump is still throwing tantrums today:

1155351392_Screenshot(9994).png.1e9af01bbeed0ac7801c9dcd4169b23e.png2079101967_Screenshot(9995).png.c7cd048f52762c65fe092b31dda8955e.png1422331328_Screenshot(9996).png.819e18e0f731b0bd2b978be5fcb755ce.png

People, he only wants to make America great again!  It everyone would just quit focusing on his crimes and think about the greatness of America, this would all go away.  Won't anyone consider the feelings of a fake-tanned egomaniac?

• Haha 7
  • Thank You 3

In what polls is he claiming to be leading? He’s not currently on any ballot as far as I know, so how many polls featuring him can there be?

And all the Mueller whining and Russian hoax whining and the perfect perfection of the perfect call, sounds like a greatest hits compilation, MAGAtron-remix.

Has he blamed Hillary’s emails already? Surely they must be behind the bad, bad, nasty committee hearings - copies can be found on Hunter Bidens laptop.

• Upvote 9

I saw that Barron was trending on Twitter. It turns out that a new picture of Barron is making the rounds online. He's gotten much taller (6'10"). Most people are commenting that he's tall. Of course, right wing nutters are screaming that the ebil left is making fun of him. Um, no, commenting that he is tall is not making fun.

image.png.0e37976cc8a1783752eeae31c9d55447.png

image.png.71e0a27f28519b009f1613ac74b19c50.png

Picture under spoiler:

Spoiler

image.png.47c9a8e88a20da5568113b22ecf0bd18.png

• Thank You 8

image.png.5e0167d7eb878b16c778e29fc3c62c42.png

Zoomed in email under spoiler:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.386dbddde86c992e437aaf9581578f88.png

A couple of good, but sad, replies:

Spoiler

image.png.3681c1a4e481ae3185b24fc080139a48.png

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 3
  • Thank You 5

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Trump really takes that “No honor among thieves” thing to the extreme, doesn’t he? I really don’t think he can even stay loyal to himself. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Ha, the 'barely knew the guy' made me literally laugh out loud. How predictable. Eastman probably made him coffee once...

But in all seriousness, Trump is feeling the heat and is really scared. It's no wonder he's going to attempt to set Eastman up as the fall guy. Except, that won't really work, as the J6C has already made a strong case of Trump’s own involvement-- and that case will only be bolstered by today's and the coming hearings.

I do enjoy the thoughtbof Trump ranting and raging down in Mar-a-Lago though. 

• Upvote 8

And this is what it is all about for Trump, always. Image, image, image.

• Thank You 6

I can't picture TFG liking showtunes.

image.png.95944fc3389f72624761a34d6235c4a0.png

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

My case probably some time before 1978. 

• Upvote 4

I keep thinking of this scene.

And we came incredibly close to the last line applying to our whole country, due to Trump:

Spoiler

• Upvote 5

21 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.ec5e1881e2af5ccfaf4292b3d3f676a8.png

• Upvote 5

For six years we've been seeing political cartoons picturing Trump as a screaming baby or toddler, throwing a tantrum and destroying things around him.

Now that we know things like that literally happened, have you noticed that nobody really seems terribly surprised about it?

We're horrified, disgusted, maybe thinking "so, those weren't all that satirical - they could have been portraits," but not really surprised.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

"Right-Wing News Site Declares Trump 'Unfit To Be Anywhere Near Power Ever Again'"

New testimony from the most recent Jan. 6 committee hearing shows that former President Donald Trump is a “disgrace” who is “unfit to be anywhere near power ever again,” according to right-wing news website the Washington Examiner.

Cassidy Hutchinson, an aide to Mark Meadows while he was Trump’s White House chief of staff, gave jaw-dropping testimony Tuesday that indicated Trump knew his supporters were armed and potentially violent but encouraged them to help him overthrow the 2020 election anyway. She also testified that a Secret Service agent told her that Trump tried to grab the wheel of his armored limousine to turn back to the Capitol when the Secret Service informed him they’d be unable to take him there on Jan. 6.

The Examiner noted that Hutchinson, at 25, had already worked at the highest levels of Republican politics, and was “a conservative Trumpist true believer and a tremendously credible one at that.”

“What Hutchinson relayed was disturbing. She gave believable accounts of White House awareness that the planned Jan. 6 rally could turn violent. She repeated testimony that Trump not only knew that then-Vice President Mike Pence’s life had been credibly threatened that day but also that he was somewhere between uncaring and actually approving of Pence’s danger,” the site said, before going on to relay other shocking elements of Hutchinson’s testimony, including his episode in the presidential motorcade and his “fits of rage” throwing food at walls.

“Hutchinson’s testimony confirmed a damning portrayal of Trump as unstable, unmoored, and absolutely heedless of his sworn duty to effectuate a peaceful transition of presidential power,” the site concluded.

“Trump is a disgrace. Republicans have far better options to lead the party in 2024. No one should think otherwise, much less support him, ever again.”

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

On 6/29/2022 at 11:17 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Freaking at the Freaker’s Ball ‘y’all 

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Freaking at the Freaker’s Ball ‘y’all 

He seems more of a "Springtime for Hitler" from "The Producers" kinda guy. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Mary Trump put up a short video in which she discussed Trump and throwing food.  She thinks it might have it's origins in a story from his childhood.  As they were sitting at the dinner table one night, he was teasing his younger brother and the older siblings couldn't get him to stop.  When their mother started bringing food in, one of the older brothers got a bowl of mashed potatoes and dumped it on Donald's head.  Everyone laughed but Donny.  For years after that, they'd regale him with the story at family gatherings.  She said he never learned to laugh about it.

I honestly think it's more of a temper tantrum thing but I do enjoy the thought of Donny with a bowl of potatoes dumped on his head.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Xan said:

I honestly think it's more of a temper tantrum thing but I do enjoy the thought of Donny with a bowl of potatoes dumped on his head.

Someone needs to build a statue.

• Haha 5
  • I Agree 2

Maybe that's why the Republicans got all worked up about Mr. Potato Head - they thought everyone was referring to Donald.

• Haha 10

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic
  • GreyhoundFan unpinned this topic