IGNORED

Sister Wives 7: One Down and Three to Go

Coconut Flan

21 hours ago, LacyMay said:

Even with COVID his excuse was lame and held up like wet tissue paper. Apparently if he was away from Sol and Ariella for more than 72 hours they would forget who he was. Legitimately the 9 and 4.5 year old apparently would just you know forget who there father was after 3 days. That was his reasoning. He might have had to have been away from them.

If he just sucked at being a parent it would be one thing. But his blatant favoritism is just gross 

Lol!  The person who might forget Kody after 72 hours (or at least notice how pleasant life is without him) is Robyn!

I am thinking the Brown family's mental health (or lack thereof) was counter balanced between them all. As Christine becomes more confident, calm and rational, Kody gets angrier, irrational and unhinged. If Robyn's relationship to her eyebrow pencil is an indicator, she seems a bit unhinged also. 

And JC Janell, you are supposed to be the practical one! I hope buying the RV sight unseen was a storyline for the show, because that was nucking futs. The best part of buying (not renting) the RV and truck to pull it is Robyn's eyebrows painted in disapproval! What a waste of money! And all out of Kody's (and Robyn's) control!

And poor Meri! Aside from worrying Janell might park her RV uninvitedly on Meri's as of yet undesignated and unpaid for spot at Coyote pass, she seems well adjusted to her plight of being unloved and unwanted, and recent re-assignment from Flagstaff bell tower to Utah B&B.

Holy cow! No wonder none of their kids is interested in polygamy.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

23 hours ago, Merry One said:

Kody has driven me to do something I never thought I would do…yell at my tv like an insane woman! He is an absolutely horrible man and I wish he could hear all the nasty things I yelled at him.  I’m one of those ridiculously optimistic people who can find at least one or two redeeming qualities in everyone, but I admire absolutely nothing about this vile man. 

One admirable thing. He has managed to sire* a bunch of kids. Who have turned out to be lovely (despite him). Which makes the mothers look even better. 
(and is the same thing I think about my in-laws!) 

*Not comfortable saying “fathered” as at this stage it is VERY obvious he doesn’t father, he attempts to rule.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Ms said:

One admirable thing. He has managed to sire* a bunch of kids. Who have turned out to be lovely (despite him). Which makes the mothers look even better. 

*Not comfortable saying “fathered” as at this stage it is VERY obvious he doesn’t father, he attempts to rule.

You’re right, for the most part the kids seem to have been well raised. The credit definitely goes to their moms rather than their father who doesn’t even know how old they are.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Mrs Ms said:

managed to sire* a bunch of kids. Who have turned out to be lovely (despite him). Which makes the mothers look even better. 

Maybe not lovely, but at the very least normal, functioning and (for the most part) productive members of society. 

There are rumors that Paedon might be a bit of a twatmuffin in his own right (apparently there is bad blood between him Leon and Audrey) and Gwen posted a comment on some social at one point about a sibling not believing in or approving of her sexuality. If it's just some siblings aren't biffles that's fine, but he might be a homophobic jerkface. That said even if he is statistically with 18 of them there was bound to be at least one shithead.

Also Aurora sounded like a bit of a snit during the episode where they were touring the RV and she made a comment about how tiny the bathroom was and asking if Savannah's bedroom was for the dogs. But she seems just like a mini Robyn.

That said they 100% all have turned out pretty damn good in spite of KoDouche. I'm also in a bit of a *mood* so I've definitely got some BEC energy.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, LacyMay said:

Maybe not lovely, but at the very least normal, functioning and (for the most part) productive members of society. 

There are rumors that Paedon might be a bit of a twatmuffin in his own right (apparently there is bad blood between him Leon and Audrey) and Gwen posted a comment on some social at one point about a sibling not believing in or approving of her sexuality. If it's just some siblings aren't biffles that's fine, but he might be a homophobic jerkface. That said even if he is statistically with 18 of them there was bound to be at least one shithead.

Also Aurora sounded like a bit of a snit during the episode where they were touring the RV and she made a comment about how tiny the bathroom was and asking if Savannah's bedroom was for the dogs. But she seems just like a mini Robyn.

That said they 100% all have turned out pretty damn good in spite of KoDouche. I'm also in a bit of a *mood* so I've definitely got some BEC energy.

Lovely compared to most other kids we comment on here on FJ. I don’t “do” social media and don’t watch the show, so am basing everything off the very few articles I have read and FJ 😄

BEC away if I may join you!? It almost physically hurt to write something nice about Kody and it was purely for @Merry Ones sake as they seemed upset to not be able to think of ANYTHING nice to say about a person. 

• Upvote 2

It is actually getting hard to watch Kody this season. The gaslighting and emotional blaming is really hard to watch. 

Kody had a better relationship with his older kids, these poor middle kids of Paedon, Gwen, Ysabel, Gabriel, garrisons and savannah are just the forgotten kids. Now he is reaping what he has sowed with them. 

• Upvote 10

I am watching the latest episode now. I loathe that ass wipe with a passion. I loved Janelle saying she would choose the dogs over him. And I feel bad for Truly overhearing and ending up finding out that way. : /  Of course that could've been avoided if he had just sat down like a mature person would and let that child know with Christine. I also stopped watching, some time after they moved to Arizona. But when I heard Christine left I just had to watch. 

• Upvote 7

I could 110% get on board with Janelle in the trailer. It was certainly big enough for the two of them and she genuinely seems to enjoy the tiny home on the land thing. 

The part that I just have to snark at is that she made this HUGE purchase for what...4 months? And it seems to have just poofed away with the last of Kody's humanity.

And on Instagram she said she gave it up because it wasn't practical for the Winter? Surely she knew that Winter would happen. 

And how was it not practical? My father lives in a much older and not nearly as nice/fancy of a trailer year round in North/Central Alberta. 

I think that Savannah may have ended up hating it and that was the reason for the move. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

This show. This man.. my jaw has been on the floor watching these episodes and last season too. He is unhinged. He is an out and out abuser. Robyn is a fucking joke of a woman. She is so greedy and these covid excuses… man oh man.

It is so ridiculous to watch this family fall apart all because Robyn’s children must be protected from covid. Janelle’s sons are devastated clearly. It’s heart breaking. And the prick is BLAMING everyone else for his power trip. And Robyn sits mute and lets it all happen. She finally has him all to herself and has now realised he is a komplete k*nt anyway. 

My mind is blown.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, Irishy said:

This show. This man.. my jaw has been on the floor watching these episodes and last season too. He is unhinged. He is an out and out abuser. Robyn is a fucking joke of a woman. She is so greedy and these covid excuses… man oh man.

It is so ridiculous to watch this family fall apart all because Robyn’s children must be protected from covid. Janelle’s sons are devastated clearly. It’s heart breaking. And the prick is BLAMING everyone else for his power trip. And Robyn sits mute and lets it all happen. She finally has him all to herself and has now realised he is a komplete k*nt anyway. 

My mind is blown.

Exactly this… 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

On 10/20/2022 at 2:45 AM, LacyMay said:

I could 110% get on board with Janelle in the trailer. It was certainly big enough for the two of them and she genuinely seems to enjoy the tiny home on the land thing. 

The part that I just have to snark at is that she made this HUGE purchase for what...4 months? And it seems to have just poofed away with the last of Kody's humanity.

And on Instagram she said she gave it up because it wasn't practical for the Winter? Surely she knew that Winter would happen. 

And how was it not practical? My father lives in a much older and not nearly as nice/fancy of a trailer year round in North/Central Alberta. 

I think that Savannah may have ended up hating it and that was the reason for the move. 

No water power and sewer.   😬  she skipped a vital step.  Have utilities then get trailer.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

‘Sister Wives’: Robyn Brown Hospitalized for COVID-19 in Season 17 Mid-Season Trailer (msn.com)

Despite crazy rules and regulations....Robyn was hospitalized for Covid. Lots of articles sensationalizes "Will Robyn live or die?"

(1) Robyn Brown Hospitalized, Kody Unsure If She Will Live - Bing video

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Chickenbutt said:

‘Sister Wives’: Robyn Brown Hospitalized for COVID-19 in Season 17 Mid-Season Trailer (msn.com)

Despite crazy rules and regulations....Robyn was hospitalized for Covid. Lots of articles sensationalizes "Will Robyn live or die?"

(1) Robyn Brown Hospitalized, Kody Unsure If She Will Live - Bing video

This has to have been, what, a year ago? My bingo squares are marked

ALIVE

PISSED

NEENER-NEENER

BLAIM THE NANNY 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

Kody was looking at Robyn not sure if she was going to live or die. 

I'm gonna head out on a limb here and call bullshit. 

I'm sure COVID hit Robyn hard. Do I think she suffered from severe COVID that left her in the ICU? 

Nope. 

Kody is spiralling. It's getting to a point where I'm wondering at one point do we get concerned about his actual mental state. 

Also at what point is he no longer a polygamist officially? Him and Christine are divorced, he no longer considers himself married to Meri. What is the threshold for him and Janelle to be considered married?

Inquiring minds want to know 

• Upvote 10

Am I misremembering ? Or did he/they used to say if someone wanted to move in and leave the family, they could.  Possibly said during the Meri catfishing debacle.   

• Upvote 4

On 9/16/2022 at 8:37 AM, Mama Mia said:

It sounded like he wouldn’t come tuck the kids in pre-Robyn. When he was literally already in the same damn house. 

Clearly, Kody was an insensitive cad then, but hoo-boy, you guys should see him now! Kody is the furious,  faunching, frothing, unhinged loon we see today on the People Magazine mid-season trailer. 

Christine is gone, shifting Janell into position as his new target. Meri has descended from her belltower, all pissed off and revved up to help Robyn play Pile-on Janell. The family dynamics are (more)  unbalanced without Christine. Janell is a bit blind-sided, she has experienced conflict with Kody but not his cheering section of mean girl sister wives turn on her.

How will Janell tolerate this abuse? We shall see. These are the exact dynamics at my (previous job). So good luck, Janell!

• Upvote 10

How do you not attend your own son’s wedding? He’s such a piece of crap. At least Logan has 2 moms who care about him. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

BEC: In the sneak peek at the rest of the season I was most surprised by Robyn’s natural eyebrows in the clip of her in the hospital. If she would just fill those in a bit with an eyebrow pencil, she would look so much better than she does with the monstrosities she has painted on in recent episodes! 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

4 hours ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Logan is married now and Janelle and Christine look gorgeous! No surprise Kody did not attend.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sister-wives-janelle-and-christine-attend-logans-wedding/

Does it explicitly say that he wasn't there? Or are we assuming that because he wasn't mentioned he wasn't there? 

I feel like I would be a little surprised if he wasn't...but Kody is more full of shit than a septic tank right now. So it's hard to put anything past him.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

I odn't know how true it is, but I read he was there, and sitting with Robyn and her kids.  There was supposedly a picture of them that has been taken down.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

I wondered if Kody was there because the pics were Christine and her girls, Janell and kids. Maybe he posed with Logan, bride, Janell and kids but it's not shown.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic