IGNORED

Sister Wives 7: One Down and Three to Go

Coconut Flan

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s being reported that Janelle has officially left Kody and they are divorcing. He’s going to lose his damn mind. 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/sister-wives-janelle-kody-split-breakup-announcement/amp/

I 95% believe that she has left but the sourcing on this article isn't very solid.  I'll believe it for sure when there's a confirmation about it from Janelle or Kody. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

If this is true, I wonder if they'll make an official announcement before or shortly after the next episode (which seems to have Janelle getting up and leaving in the middle of a conversation) or if they will drag it out until next season. I think (but I might be misremebering) Christine released her statement that she was leaving Kody just before the episode where she moved his stuff to the garage aired.

For Janelle's and her children's sakes, I hope she has left and asked for all her money back.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, Cora Persephona said:

If this is true, I wonder if they'll make an official announcement before or shortly after the next episode (which seems to have Janelle getting up and leaving in the middle of a conversation) or if they will drag it out until next season. I think (but I might be misremebering) Christine released her statement that she was leaving Kody just before the episode where she moved his stuff to the garage aired.

For Janelle's and her children's sakes, I hope she has left and asked for all her money back.

I do remember Christine announced first. The show is pretty behind. I wouldn’t be surprised if Janelle left months ago. 

• Upvote 4

Do any of you listen to the Surviving Sister Wives podcast?  On the most recent episode they mentioned some financial numbers and timing that was pretty interesting.  I'm going to have the actual numbers wrong but in the ballpark - in Nov 2021 Kody and Robyn refinanced the She-Ra Chateau (Robyn's house) and got $110,000 out as a home equity line of credit.  Remember that Janelle said recently that she gave Robyn money for the downpayment on her house?  Well someone worked out that she had made a profit of $110,000 when she sold the Las Vegas house.  So heavy speculation that Janelle finally snapped in Nov. 21 and K and R quickly refinanced to get the money out to repay Janelle.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

So if it's true, and it's just Meri and Robin, I wonder how that works in Meri's mind. Her and Kody don't have any kind of real relationship, right? So he's a full time husband to Robin and she just watches? Since they are down to just her did she move into that big house with Robin? So weird. Why would she stay?

• Upvote 7

If this is true I'll be fascinated to see how they spin it for the show. We know that Christine has been filming in her new house which points to a new season and I think Christine leaving has been a ratings boost. 

But if Janelle and Christine have both left and Kody has been open that he's no longer married to Meri. What is the premise? 

• Upvote 5

29 minutes ago, LacyMay said:

If this is true I'll be fascinated to see how they spin it for the show. We know that Christine has been filming in her new house which points to a new season and I think Christine leaving has been a ratings boost. 

But if Janelle and Christine have both left and Kody has been open that he's no longer married to Meri. What is the premise? 

Whatever it is and however it works. I am all here for it. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

Especially if he believes that he needs a minimum of three wives to get into his special Celestial Kingdom or whatever it’s called. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Especially if he believes that he needs a minimum of three wives to get into his special Celestial Kingdom or whatever it’s called. 

Then they have to start looking for a new sisterwife. Also the possibility for a least a season or two. I don't think Meri will leave.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Workingmom said:

Then they have to start looking for a new sisterwife. Also the possibility for a least a season or two. I don't think Meri will leave.

Sobbing Robin will NEVER accept a new sister wife.

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked this topic