IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 42: Prosecution Rested. After His Conviction Maybe We Can, Too

HerNameIsBuffy

Jim Bob is a Control freak- I bet he looked straight into the eyes of all the family - Rebers included, on the way out. He is used to dominating them and is freaking out at the thought of any of them slipping from under his control.He's a megalomaniac

Edited by Sops2
Cannae spell
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 9

But the Sun was asking about his campaign.  Shouldn't he have used it as an opportunity for free campaign time?😇

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Chocolate Lover said:

They probably thought the defence tech expert sounded good.

They aren't the sharpest tools.  In the shed or anywhere else. 

• Upvote 21
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

Breeders put special, differently colored collars on the puppies in a litter so they can keep track of which puppy is which. Unfortunately, there aren't enough colors for the Duggar offspring. 

Kitten Academy has had a few litters of all or many orange kittens and has resorted to putting food coloring dots on them in various locations. They tried different colors at one point (amusingly resulting in kittens being nicknamed green back, black head, red belly and blue butt), and have also tried shaving or trimming a little spot of fur. 

Maybe that would work for Michelle? The one with a stripe shaved on the left side of his head is Jed, back of his head is Jason...

I guess as long as Jana is around to identify them it doesn't really matter though.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 9

Maybe Jim Bob is trying to be helpful by holding the door open cause he heard they made this action figure of him for the Duggar Expanded Cinematic Universe;

image.png.41974ebfe3b3a074255d2f185ab0a0ec.png

(Also losing my mind that he advised a photographer to not trip because a photographer did trip yesterday, and exclaimed a loud "Whoopsie Daisy!" into the Sun's video feed of J&A coming into trial.)

• Haha 31

20 minutes ago, Antimony said:

Expert witnesses are the exception, because experts can have opinions on other expert's analysis. 

In my very limited experience as an expert witness, which is only in civil proceedings while working as a state regulator, this can also be determined by the judge. If the proceedings are being held under an excluded witness rule, a party's counsel can request that a specific witness be present for specific testimony by another witness. The judge can then so rule.

Re: the cross-examination of Ms. Bush. This seems to be going about as well as it could and it's what I expected. I actually feel sorry for her because she should not have been in this position with such a lack of quals & experience. However, live and learn, I suppose.

• Upvote 11

3 minutes ago, Antimony said:

Maybe Jim Bob is trying to be helpful by holding the door open cause he heard they made this action figure of him for the Duggar Expanded Cinematic Universe;

image.png.41974ebfe3b3a074255d2f185ab0a0ec.png

(Also losing my mind that he advised a photographer to not trip because a photographer did trip yesterday, and exclaimed a loud "Whoopsie Daisy!" into the Sun's video feed of J&A coming into trial.)

Is there going to be a special edition Thanos rehashed as hit and run hacker?

• Haha 10

26 minutes ago, 3KidsAndStopped said:

Oh dear The sun messed up again-Jason not Jed at court.

Jana? Dont know yet!

Probably Laura is Jana today, instead of Jessa lol

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Kitten Academy has had a few litters of all or many orange kittens and has resorted to putting food coloring dots on them in various locations. They tried different colors at one point (amusingly resulting in kittens being nicknamed green back, black head, red belly and blue butt), and have also tried shaving or trimming a little spot of fur. 

Maybe that would work for Michelle? The one with a stripe shaved on the left side of his head is Jed, back of his head is Jason...

I guess as long as Jana is around to identify them it doesn't really matter though.

I have a friend who likes KA. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 4

Mrs. Reber is there? I wonder if she's sitting there trying to mentally beam the word "guilty" into the jury's head to get him out of her house?

Ever heard "Call Tyrone" by Erykah Badu? Mrs. Reber needs a version of that for Josh, telling him to call his fam to come get his crap from their house. (But he can't use her phone...) (Song is awesome but NSFW a bit.)

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3

I know it’s a good thing everyone is entitled to a robust defense but reading through what the sun is reporting on the tech back and forth I’m thinking: What a waste of resources and time and emotional energy, all so Josh, someone who publicly went on and on about character, can lie and lie and lie some more. I would have a smidgenest smidgen of not-exactly-sure-what-but-a-not-repulsed-sentiment if, when caught, he could have just said: it’s all true. I’m guilty.

Photos of Jana on the sun. It’s Jana for sure, walking with Jim Bob, so under his eye  approval

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2

https://northwest-arkansas-democrat-gazette.castos.com/episodes/candidates-for-arkansas-district-7-seat-speakYou can hear JB's reasons why he is the best candidate for the job on this podcast from Northwest Arkansas Gazette.  Each candidate was given 2 minutes - JB is on at the 4.57 mark. 

Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette (castos.com)

"Even though his family has faced some difficult times he could not shirk away as he will be a strong advocate fighting for the rights of parents to determine the educational and health care needs of their children".........  

Edited by karenb4729
  • Upvote 1
  • Disgust 21
  • Eyeroll 7
  • WTF 15
  • Thank You 1

Laura is also there. Looks like the same hair and similar outfit from photo from yesterday, so I’m guessing it was her yesterday too not Jessa. Also with Jim Bob.

😂😂😂”Jim Bob Duggar interacted briefly with the photographer for the Sun, advising him not to fall.”

Edited by neuroticcat
Add words to make sense
  • Upvote 9
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mama Mia said:

I think, putting any technical jargon aside - it comes across as very common sense. This material was on a computer. There were obviously attempts to keep the bad material separate. It was Josh’s computer. He was there, alone,  at the times it was downloaded. The rest is all smoke and mirrors.
It’s really the equivalent of you have a box of candy, your kid is the only one in the room and eats all the candy and then tries to tell you a robber snuck in, ate all the candy, and then vanished, but the kid somehow didn’t see the robber while he ate the candy right in front of him. But that’s totally what happened.- oh, and this kid has significant priors for stealing all the candy.

And has chocolate all over his face.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Mama Mia said:

Probably Laura is Jana today, instead of Jessa lol

I just saw pics on the Sun... Jana is definitely there and Laura is as well.  

• Upvote 8

17 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

Breeders put special, differently colored collars on the puppies in a litter so they can keep track of which puppy is which. Unfortunately, there aren't enough colors for the Duggar offspring.

I just purchased the big box of crayons for my granddaughter for Christmas and let me tell you, there were 96 unique and individually named colors. 

Here are some ideas for collar colors:

atomic tangerine, cerise, copper, denim, electric lime, fuchsia, hot magenta, inchworm, jazzberry jam, jungle green, laser lemon, mango tango, maroon, midnight blue, navy blue, neon carrot, outrageous orange, pine green, purple pizzazz, radical red, razzle dazzle rose, razzmatazz, royal purple, screamin' green, shamrock, shocking pink, sunglow, tropical rain forest, unmellow yellow, vivid tangerine, wild watermelon, wild blue yonder 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 9
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

Do you all think this could be finished today? 

I don't think it will be finished today - still a couple of more witnesses for the defense, then rebuttal by the prosecution and then closing statements.  I'm guessing midmorning or afternoon tomorrow it goes to jury.

• Upvote 15

8 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

rs. Reber is there? I wonder if she's sitting there trying to mentally beam the word "guilty" into the jury's head to get him out of her house?

Is there a reason you think she isn't on his side?  She could have called the court at any time and quit her baby sitting gig and has chosen not to.  I haven't seen anything to indicate she's teamjustice, but I've been away so hoping there are some rumblings that this is the case.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic