IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 42: Prosecution Rested. After His Conviction Maybe We Can, Too

HerNameIsBuffy

So Jana was there with Laura? She left with Jim Bob and apparently sat with Jason.

it is now really annoying me how they are all parading around in their masks- you know they don’t normally wear them and probably whine and bitch  about them, but now they are wearing them all the time, except for Derick, who is the only one who takes Covid seriously. 

Edited by Idlewild
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7

10 minutes ago, gustava said:

Any idea what the officer testified to?

He was asked if he took the router and he said no.  It was short.  God, that defense is so hard for that router.

I'm getting ready to make a new thread, save your work so you don't lose it when I lock this one.  

• Upvote 17
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Well, they moved out of the house, so it was sold for real.

I’m just wondering if JB formed the LLC and actually owns that house. We do know that JB has done this in the past. Remember that credit card reader (?) business he set up with Josh or others? 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Well, they moved out of the house, so it was sold for real.

With all the real estate deals / arrangements that JB and fam get involved in, it's hard to keep track who lived where, for how long, who sold, which LLC owns what, etc. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

3 minutes ago, Magenta said:

I really wish they had taken the stupid router. 

They had no grounds to take the router.  Given the time that had passed there is no way anything of meaning could still be there.  Had they taken it we would have been discussing motions to suppress other evidence seized. 

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 8

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic