IGNORED

Lori Alexander 80: So Warm and Inviting

Anyone else think Lori rushed right out to see the movie the day it opened in her neighborhood theater?

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Anyone else think Lori rushed right out to see the movie the day it opening in her neighborhood theater?

I think she would have except that I believe she is border line agoraphobic and hates to leave her home or very few places.  I think it's oart of the reasons she doubles down on women should never leave their homes. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

But not LazyLori who is a lying liar who lies. LazyLori was enjoying Door County and too busy with her online preaching job to be at her mother’s side when she passed. SMH

76E01B55-CDBE-4867-BAB7-EDB3954856FA.png

• Upvote 8
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

But not LazyLori who is a lying liar who lies. LazyLori was enjoying Door County and too busy with her online preaching job to be at her mother’s side when she passed. SMH

She may not be lying. She never specifies either that she was there or that she loved her mother, after all.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

She may not be lying. She never specifies either that she was there or that she loved her mother, after all.

It’s not her fault. No one taught her to love her mother. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

On 1/17/2022 at 3:50 PM, Sarah92 said:

It’s so weird how often I see men in the counseling realm just want their wives/ partners to get over the affair. Often the men are putting in very little effort and are angered when the past is brought up.

This is 150% why I fell out of love with my ex-husband.

On 1/19/2022 at 7:31 AM, SongRed7 said:

"I will suggest they try to compromise. Maybe attend a community college close to home and go to classes that won’t have godless, humanistic teachings in them such as higher math classes."

I honest to goodness want to know what she thinks "higher math" actually is.

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

What seriously pisses me off about Lori is that she does not recognize that a "well lived" life looks different for ever single person.  I'm not married anymore and never had kids, but I am still surrounded by people who I love and I'm very fulfilled.

• Upvote 10
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

I honest to goodness want to know what she thinks "higher math" actually is.

and if she IS suggesting them to take higher math classes, does she think women are just taking calculus and analytic geometry, trigonometry and probability and statistics JUST FOR FUN? Because those subjects are sooo useful as a keeper at home? No, Lori, people take higher math so they can be scientists, doctors, researchers, actual rocket scientists, chemists, pharmacists,  engineers, etc.  So if she IS suggesting higher math classes for women, is she doing so just for women to fill their time/for funsies until Mr. Patriarch comes to sweep her off her feet?  Are women supposed to be sitting around doing equations until they get married?? 

I just don't get it. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

Lori probably thinks (if she ever thinks) that the young women taking higher math will get bored or flunk out and then go home, and wait for Mr Patriarch to magically appear.

If either of those things happen, then of course that proves that college is not for "feminine" godly women and their tiny feminine brains.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, SongRed7 said:

and if she IS suggesting them to take higher math classes, does she think women are just taking calculus and analytic geometry, trigonometry and probability and statistics JUST FOR FUN? Because those subjects are sooo useful as a keeper at home? No, Lori, people take higher math so they can be scientists, doctors, researchers, actual rocket scientists, chemists, pharmacists,  engineers, etc.  So if she IS suggesting higher math classes for women, is she doing so just for women to fill their time/for funsies until Mr. Patriarch comes to sweep her off her feet?  Are women supposed to be sitting around doing equations until they get married?? 

I just don't get it. 

My guess is that high school algebra is higher math in Lori’s head. 

• Haha 1
  • I Agree 11

IIRC, Cassi majored in math at her local state university (after they decided she did not need expensive Biola). Lori may believe that math is okay because Cassi did not adopt the "feminist agenda." She worked in an orthodontic office, met and married a Christian man, and is now producing many grandchildren. (My guess is that she is the one expecting #5. Emily just had child #4, daughter #2.) 

• Upvote 8

On 1/17/2022 at 6:50 PM, Sarah92 said:

It’s so weird how often I see men in the counseling realm just want their wives/ partners to get over the affair. Often the men are putting in very little effort and are angered when the past is brought up. The hurt partner is left to do the emotional work of keeping the family together. It makes me sad the amount of women I have to encourage to expect better from their partners. Of course I’ve seen woman take little responsibility as well but it’s usually he opposite. 

This is my ex to a tee! Him lying to me, I just need to trust him more. He spent money on a big ticket item without talking to me, deal with it (another type of lying). Me finding on the EOB that he bought 2 prescriptions of the little blue pill within 3 months after our separation my fault for reading the EOB (on my insurance). 🙄

So do you find they often are masters of the non apology too? Looking back He was always sorry he got caught not for the actual incident he caused. 

Edited by quiversR4hunting
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 7

On 1/25/2022 at 7:24 AM, SongRed7 said:

I just don't get it. 

A Mrs., no?

• Upvote 4

On 1/25/2022 at 8:01 AM, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lori probably thinks (if she ever thinks) that the young women taking higher math will get bored or flunk out and then go home, and wait for Mr Patriarch to magically appear.

If either of those things happen, then of course that proves that college is not for "feminine" godly women and their tiny feminine brains.

I think it's another example of her lack of imagination and black and white thinking. She majored in math and taught it (I think - could be wrong about that part), so this sounds like her assuming everyone should be like her. 

• Upvote 3

On 1/24/2022 at 6:21 PM, HoneyBunny said:

Lori isn't lying; a bunch of relatives including Lori's own daughter Alyssa were present. I think Lori's sister was also there. Alyssa posted a video of them singing to her grandmother as she died. It's in our threads on Lori, in whatever thread we were in when Lori's mother died. 

• Upvote 6

I would love to learn the logistics of how a person goes to "Facebook jail." Lori's anti-science and vaccine diatribe from Jan 28 is a real doozy. She spreads so much misinformation that it's dangerous. She's incredibly stupid. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

On 1/28/2022 at 6:44 PM, quiversR4hunting said:

So do you find they often are masters of the non apology too? Looking back He was always sorry he got caught not for the actual incident he caused. 

I would say yes but that’s probably more of a personal opinion than a clinical one. It’s a lot of I’m sorry but …. Often the blame is shifted to the significant other. It reminds me a lot of what Lori says. The husband cheats because…. Wife was disobedient, spent too much time with the kids, didn’t take care of herself etc. I think it goes with not wanting to put in the emotional effort to fix the marriage. Why should the person who had the affair out in the work when it’s not even their fault? And besides they’re over it so their spouse/ partner should be too. Very toxic thinking.

I’ve rarely worked with the people who have had the affairs so I spend a lot of time validating the partners emotions and saying no you don’t have to be over it and yes there needs to be boundaries and feelings of safety. 

• Upvote 7

Just one question? Who the fuck talks about their mother's "womb"? Dude I try to forget where I came from. I don't wanna think about it. 

• Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

17 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Just one question? Who the fuck talks about their mother's "womb"? Dude I try to forget where I came from. I don't wanna think about it. 

Don't laugh at me, but when my mother died 11 years ago I thought some really weird things (grief does strange things to a person).  But one (maybe irrational) thought I had at the time was that the place where I had actually begun life was completely gone when my mother's body was cremated.  It was just one of many strange thoughts that came and went during that time.  There was a strange finality to it that for me really emphasized how alone I felt without my mother's physical body to remind me so viscerally of where I had  come from.

But I never wrote about that thought publicly (until now!) and I don't remember ever saying it to anyone.  It was just a thought about mortality among many.

I haven't yet read the Lori version of this, and hope I'm not repeating anything she said!  Because she is CRAZY and I was just getting through a difficult time.  ( I read all of these threads backwards, so I'll eventually get to the original Lori comment.)

Edited by Caroline
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 9

I came here to discuss Lori's latest YOUTUBES:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u07vjpBxSe8&t=10s

But I'm not sure WHAT about it we should unpack?

• How disheveled, unraveled and unwell she looks despite all her "health routines" and "research" and she even throws in a couple of on screen coughs for good measure. 
  • How the video's subject is supposedly 'should women submit to their husbands when it comes to vaccines' but spends the first half talking about her parents marriage and how she was glad they didn't divorce so she had a place to go for Christmas and how her mother cured her own colitis by fasting on water for 21 days and fruit juices etc.?
  • How "doctor's don't know everything"
  • How she says women DON'T have to submit to their husbands to get "the jab" because you don't have to have anal sex either?
  • How YOU DO have to submit to your husband in getting your children vaccinated if he wants you to. 
  •  

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 7

The comments under her video are In. Sane. 

Here are 2 examples of the idiocy being posted (bolding mine):

And men need to pay attention to our God given immunity against all diseases and not fall for the schemes of sorcery seen in our last 100 years.

So penicillin, the polio vaccine, etc. are sorcery? Well I guess saving lives is the work of the devil. God, of course would much rather people die.

My son got kicked out of college because his tetanus shot ran out during the school year. He could not come back until he had had another one. The mistake has been made and I am living with the guilt, but it is too late now. He now has type 1 diabetes and my fear is that it was the chicken pox vaccine. I believed/trusted doctors back then and now he is paying the price for it.

Never once in college was I asked to prove my tetanus shot was current -- I'm calling a flat out lie here.

Chicken pox vaccine causes diabetes?  Oh puleeeese.. Stop it. Just stop believing every crazy nut case posting on the internet. Especially stop believing anything Lori says/ writes.

Edited to add:  Lori looks like hell ... uh... unwell.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

On 2/1/2022 at 9:09 AM, SongRed7 said:

I came here to discuss Lori's latest YOUTUBES:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u07vjpBxSe8&t=10s

But I'm not sure WHAT about it we should unpack.

• How she says women DON'T have to submit to their husbands to get "the jab" because you don't have to have anal sex either.
  •  

So Lori, shat is this saying about Ken and your butt?

• Haha 4

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic