IGNORED

Lori Alexander 80: So Warm and Inviting

On 12/17/2021 at 4:38 PM, Loveday said:

So...I'm guessing Alyssa is not bringing her children for Christmas because of Lori's shingles and having a newborn, and the others are also not coming because they don't want to risk their own kids getting chicken pox.

Plus, speculation only, but one of the few pictures Alyssa posted of the new baby appeared to be in the NICU...so perhaps the baby was born a bit early or had some issues. NO WAY Lori should be around that baby yet.  I don't think they've seen the baby yet. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

Lori is so full of it.  She complains about women talking about the size of a man's anatomy then she posts this on Twitter. 

Really modest, lori...really modest of you:

The Transformed Wife @godlywomanhood

A man on his Instagram had a picture of his baby and said giving his wife sperm and her giving him a baby was the best trade off ever! I loved it.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 9

4 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

Lori is so full of it.  She complains about women talking about the size of a man's anatomy then she posts this on Twitter. 

Really modest, lori...really modest of you:

The Transformed Wife @godlywomanhood

A man on his Instagram had a picture of his baby and said giving his wife sperm and her giving him a baby was the best trade off ever! I loved it.

She is disgusting. I mean, I was pretty wild as a teenager (and haven't calmed down much since) but I don't remember talking about dick sizes other than maybe insulting a guy who was getting too big for his britches. There is something very wrong with that woman. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 12

8 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Apparently one of my great-great-grandmothers was not a kind person. I never met her (she died in the 50's), but I know she was considered mean, because all her children, grandchildren, etc. have passed that along. Does Lori want people 70 years after she dies still knowing her family thought she was hateful? Because that gets passed down. 

My great-grandmother is remembered for her nastiness. 

I remember her as a doolally old lady with one leg - she got gangrene in her leg at 90 and had it amputated. She was also suffering from advanced dementia and didn't know who we were, and when we were kids, her confusing my boy cousin with her daughter who played the piano was hilarious. She died when I was about 13. 

My father said she treated his mother terribly (she was my grandfather's mother, but they lived on the farm with my great-grandparents when they first got married) and my father remembers her rubbing his nose in his bedsheets when he wet the bed when he was 4. By all accounts, she was not a nice woman. Not a particularly nice legacy to leave behind!

• Upvote 4

I’m on call Christmas Eve from I believe 4:30pm- midnight. I wish I wasn’t but a mental health crisis needs a response. Now I don’t expect to get called in but then again I got a call last Christmas when I was on. 

Lori is so weird. What does she even teach anymore? I think she’s has lost the plot. Talking about a man’s sperm is not the height of femininity. 

• Upvote 9

11 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

What does she even teach anymore?

That anyone who disagrees with her is wrong, wrong, WRONG and the spawn of Satan. Yeah?

• I Agree 3

Alyssa has posted a new picture of her daughter on Instagram. She has not yet announced the baby’s name, but I think someone slipped in the comments and gave it away. 

I keep thinking of Lori’s post about letting grandparents see their grandkids. Even with the parents supervising, a grandparent can still be hurtful. She can say nasty things, criticize their mother in front of the kids. Kids quickly pick up on tension between adults. If there is a reason to keep your kids away from    
Grandma or Grandpa, the parents’ presence is not going to make it better. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

Lori didn't seem very happy when Alyssa announced her pregnancy (compared to Ken's reaction). She hasn't posted being happy about her new granddaughter.

Lori strikes me as the type of woman who thinks that adopted grandchildren aren't "real grandchildren", and doesn't hesitate to spread that around. Especially making sure the "not real" grandchild, knows they aren't really a grandchild and treating them differently than the "real" grandchildren (i.e., as lesser).

Unfortunately I've run into too many seemingly nice good "Christian" women who think and act that way.

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, usmcmom said:

Kids quickly pick up on tension between adults.

So true. They even pick up on things we miss. When my son was little, he pointed out that when I was happy with my mom, I called her 'mom' and when I was unhappy with her, I called her 'mother.' That cracked me up because he was right and I had never realized it.

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Lori didn't seem very happy when Alyssa announced her pregnancy (compared to Ken's reaction). She hasn't posted being happy about her new granddaughter.

Lori strikes me as the type of woman who thinks that adopted grandchildren aren't "real grandchildren", and doesn't hesitate to spread that around. Especially making sure the "not real" grandchild, knows they aren't really a grandchild and treating them differently than the "real" grandchildren (i.e., as lesser).

Unfortunately I've run into too many seemingly nice good "Christian" women who think and act that way.

Someone asked me about not so itty bitty. Technically she's a "step" but...not to this grandma. I'd kill for her just like I'd kill for the rest of the kids. She's my baby, was my baby before itty bitty came and will be forever. And yes, she's quite fond of her Grandma too

• Upvote 2
  • Love 8

It appears to me that most/ all of Lori's children are staying away this Christmas.  Based on today's doddle advising woman not to be angry,, upset, or try to guilt the adult children someone(s) told Lori they were taking a Hard Pass and to "let it go."

Who in their right minds takes small children to a house of shingles?  What normal adult expects this?   But then we all know Lori isn't normal and absolutely expected/ demanded everyone to show up.

• Upvote 9

34 minutes ago, HoneyBunny said:

Not a single SM post from LazyLori yesterday and none so far this morning. Something’s up. This is very unusual. 

Your the third person today to point this out. I think she’s ill. Like. Sick sick. 

• Upvote 7

Y'all, she has Covid. 😮 Ken does, too. Ken apparently posted in his own chatroom that they both have it and Lori is in worse shape than he is.

That explains why Lori hasn't been posting anywhere in the past day or so, but she did repost that scribble this morning about letting your children go their own way at Christmas, so she's out of 'jail' now. It will be interesting to see how they spin this in the days ahead.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 7

BEC -- will she expect soup with potatoes?

Just to recap:

• Lori has/ had Shingles -- Not vaccinated
  • Lori has COVID - Not vaccinated, no booster
  • Ken has COVID - Most likely not vaccinated, no booster

Within 2.5 week period Lori has contracted 2 major diseases, both of which have vaccines. Yet she refuses

The stupid burns white hot

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

Y'all, she has Covid. 😮 Ken does, too. Ken apparently posted in his own chatroom that they both have it and Lori is in worse shape than he is.

That explains why Lori hasn't been posting anywhere in the past day or so, but she did repost that scribble this morning about letting your children go their own way at Christmas, so she's out of 'jail' now. It will be interesting to see how they spin this in the days ahead.

I don't wish ill on anyone, but if someone was to get an awful case of Covid, it couldn't happen to many more deserving people than Lori.

Especially since if she's hospitalized with it, others will probably have to stay at home. Like she did, in her mother's final days. And when Ken was in the hospital on their vacation, with Lyme disease. 

Shoulda got that vaccine, shouldn't you, Lori? Are you going to go to the doctor, or just sit home and treat it with soup and black salve?

• Upvote 12

1 minute ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Probably taking Ivermectin with her soup

Ivermectin soup and slime salad. Just what the doctor ordered.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 9

53 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

I don't wish ill on anyone, but if someone was to get an awful case of Covid, it couldn't happen to many more deserving people than Lori.

Shoulda got that vaccine, shouldn't you, Lori? Are you going to go to the doctor, or just sit home and treat it with soup and black salve?

Well well well the plot thickens..

shingles and then COVID ah Lori?  

if something really horrible is to happen (also not wishing ill on Lori but I also agree I can’t think of a more deserving person to get COVID)I’m fairly certain she would rather die (I think she’s basically suicidal anyway seeing how see talks about dying) then get that vaccine. 

• Upvote 6

36 minutes ago, brittbratkittykat said:

if something really horrible is to happen (also not wishing ill on Lori but I also agree I can’t think of a more deserving person to get COVID)I’m fairly certain she would rather die (I think she’s basically suicidal anyway seeing how see talks about dying) then get that vaccine. 

The vaccine, no. Monoclonal antibodies? Every other possible treatment available? Yes. She'd be all over that. But no vaccine to prevent the illness... because stupid.

• Upvote 11

@Loveday Thanks for that update!   Please keep us posted. 

I’ll admit to being fascinated by the website Sorry Antivaxxer for the last few months. It’s definitely like a train wreck…I can’t not check it every few days. And, just to be clear, I feel nothing but sad about the huge majority of people who are dying from COVID, but the people featured on that website are rampant antivaxxers, who are probably personally responsible for more than a few deaths. Lori would make the list. 

And, as cruel as it might seem for me to say that, it’s like that meme that went around last year. Some of us are exhausted from trying to hold an umbrella over ourselves and others in a downpour while a huge percentage of this country refuses to admit its even raining. 

Guess what?  LazyLori is finally getting wet. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 5

I’m sure Lori is sicker than Ken because she has so many medical issues; but I had to laugh when I saw that Ken said that. Of course, he will say she is sicker than he. He is so immature and competitive, he has to let people know “Me big strong man! Me no get sick like woman.”

Lori’s illness. She could have taken the vaccine to prevent the shingles. If she refused that AND the Covid vaccine, she could have lived a more careful life - you know - not go all over the place during a pandemic and expose herself. Just when Alyssa has a second child, Lori is once again unable to help.

I’ve lived a very careful life the past year and a half - like all of you have - even while fully vaxxed, because I want to be healthy for my family. I don’t want to risk exposing our grandson to anything. Now Lori finds herself so sick and nobody can even come into her home to help her. 

• Upvote 8
  • Love 3

If Lori has covid, I really, really hope she learns from this. She's been anti-vax and anti-mask and recommending others forgo both. Obviously deaths and severe illness don't matter to her.

My daughter had to get the covid vax to keep her job, and her father tried his hardest to talk her out of it. He truly seems to believe there's something in the vaccine that is going to kill her off, especially when she has the 3rd shot. He has fallen far down the rabbit hole of conspiracy theories and his fear is genuine. It's bizarre and illogical, but he truly is terrified for our daughter. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 7
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Love 4

I have no fucks left to give for people who not only don't get the vaccine, but who delight in spreading harmful misinformation that kills people. I don't actively wish Lori illness or harm, but neither do I give a shit that she is so sick and suffering. 

Will she learn? No, she won't. If she survives, she will crow about God healing her and her marvelous immune system. And then she'll continue spreading her stupid and dangerous takes on everything.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 12

A week ago Sunday, I got together with two friends (ages 69, 70, and 71)—all of us triple-vaxxed and devout mask-wearers. The next day, one of them called in a panic to say she’d tested positive for COVID. (She was fighting off a sinus infection for which she’d been on antibiotics for days.) Everyone who has been around her, before and since, has tested negative. (I took a home test, which came back negative, but managed to get an appointment for a drive-thru test at a medical facility.)

She’s in bed and feeling wiped out, unsure how much of what she’s feeling is COVID-related. She’s very worried about infecting her husband, who is 74 and in frail health.

Of course, anti-vaxxers will simply take this as “proof” that the vaccine is useless or even harmful. 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic