IGNORED

Lawsy & Tiffy 6: Shallow Pools, Reflecting Each Other

nelliebelle1197

I think they will have more than one ceremony. Maybe the first ceremony in California will be simple because it’s far away from TN and more expensive. But the TN ceremony will be over the top. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think they will have more than one ceremony. Maybe the first ceremony in California will be simple because it’s far away from TN and more expensive. But the TN ceremony will be over the top. 

Now that BUB is gone, who will pay for an OTT ceremony in TN?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

12 minutes ago, Guanabana said:

Good point. I suppose he can be an attention whore without spending a bunch of money. He could go really cheap with it and invite a ton of people to watch him jump out of a plane and land on his horse. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

It has to kill Lawson that he isn’t going to get a People magazine wedding.

• Upvote 16

10 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

I suppose he could still get people mag to print some of the photos. He is marrying an actual Hollywood child actor. 

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, Guanabana said:

Agreed.  I think the San Diego wedding won't be huge because there won't be that many Bates friends and relatives who can afford to make the trek out there. Bates are going to have to spend quite a bit on plane tix & lodging to get out to Cali. They can't all sleep at Tiffany's parents properties. But I agree, without BUB $, I don't think the Bates can afford to put on a big party back in Tenn as well--and they already did a wedding BBQ for them. 

I just check the country music charts, and Lawson's single and album haven't reentered the Top 100 (they were there for the first week after release), so I don't see him raking in a pile of royalties.

• Upvote 3

I wonder if all the Bates’ sibs and families will attend the CA wedding? The Paines, Smiths, Stewarts and Websters come to mind. Maybe some (Websters, Smiths, Paines (except baby)) will leave their kids at home?

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, formergothardite said:

That's what he gets for taking his time getting engaged.  As far as who will foot the bill for the wedding(s), I assuming her family will be paying for most of the expenses.  Hope they have a budget and stick to it.

• Upvote 6

6 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Today, Per Josie’s IG, the family will be traveling for family weddings. 

This doesn’t surprise me, Kelton’s company seems successful. 

• Upvote 1

They also only have two kids right now which is fairly average and manageable.  I of course say that dreading my first longish trip with my child this summer, but they are probably used to that kind of thing.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

They also only have two kids right now which is fairly average and manageable.  I of course say that dreading my first longish trip with my child this summer, but they are probably used to that kind of thing.

They are also still lap baby age. Personally I would buy at least 3 airplane seats. I need my room.

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They are also still lap baby age. Personally I would buy at least 3 airplane seats. I need my room.

Willow is two, she must have a seat.

• Upvote 4

Well Lawson did a poll in his stories about gas prices and didn’t get the answer he expected so he asked people to DM him about their jobs as they clearly could afford it. I know he thinks he’s being funny, but his activities for the last few months have been going on holiday, recording a vanity project album that tanked, playing in the snow and playing on his horse.

None of these are really income generators Lawson.

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 1

I think the big party with the Fundie crowd will be a “down to earth, rural, relaxed” gathering. Minimise costs and maximise gifts. The second one will be smaller, more expensive and the ideal Instagram occasion.

can I say, I just love when Fundies are hit with real life and have to realise that the rest of the world is better equipped to deal with it.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic