IGNORED

Erin & Chad 8: Hasbro Paine, Cleveland Paine, Labour Paine

nelliebelle1197

7 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Is she typically induced early because of the clotting issue? 

No, she's always started labor at home. All of her births have been filmed and she's seemingly just come early 'naturally' (not sure if this is the proper term). Erin and Tori have both give birth early without being induced, I think the only sisters that were induced are Carlin & Josie. I do wonder if Erin and Tori laboring early is related to the clotting disorders or just coincidence.

13 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Wonder if BP has been born? Doesn’t Erin typically deliver a month early? I thought she’d have a baby by Christmas-

I think she said the baby would be born in January, because she actually is due in February and is factoring in that the baby would be born in January. Here's Duggar Data thoughts on this.

Erin has gone into labor pre-term before most doctors will induce without an emergency.

19 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m hoping she can go closer to term this time around. Or maybe her doctors won’t let her?

They probably won't let her. My last was a medically difficult pregnancy and I had an induction date scheduled for 37 weeks, but had her at 33 weeks. Friend with twins was also given a cut-off. I suspect Erin's clotting issues would mean they would have an induction date in mind but she normally goes into labor before that.

• Upvote 3

21 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I think she said the baby would be born in January, because she actually is due in February and is factoring in that the baby would be born in January. Here's Duggar Data thoughts on this.

Erin has gone into labor pre-term before most doctors will induce without an emergency.

Agree. Inducing before 37/38 weeks without need is definitely not something I have ever heard of. I don’t think anyone would have a baby come out before it’s full term with all the side issues that alone can bring if there is no medical issue that makes it necessary.

• Upvote 2

With clotting disorders some doctors induce early, and I think it varies state to state and sometimes even by hospital as far as medical reasons for induction. I have a similar clotting disorder and was on blood thinners in pregnancy. One OB in a southern state routinely induced at 37 weeks because chance of clotting in baby/cord increases as pregnancy progresses and to help have more control over labor/epidurals with the blood thinners. New OB on west coast wouldn’t induce until 39 weeks b/c of weighing benefit of baby staying in longer. But it seems like she typically goes early anyway, so it may be irrelevant.

• Upvote 4

I think only Holland was pre-term (36 weeks, maybe? If I recall correctly, no NICU stay was needed). The others were from 37- 38 weeks, which is fine. The problem is that every child comes earlier than the previous one, which puts #5 in risk.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I think only Holland was pre-term (36 weeks, maybe? If I recall correctly, no NICU stay was needed). The others were from 37- 38 weeks, which is fine. The problem is that every child comes earlier than the previous one, which puts #5 in risk.

I definitely remember that Carson came around 36 weeks.  I believe the others did as well.  

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

On 1/11/2022 at 6:44 PM, LanaBanana said:

No, she's always started labor at home. All of her births have been filmed and she's seemingly just come early 'naturally' (not sure if this is the proper term). Erin and Tori have both give birth early without being induced, I think the only sisters that were induced are Carlin & Josie. I do wonder if Erin and Tori laboring early is related to the clotting disorders or just coincidence.

I believe that Dr. Vick has always said that she would be induced early with her pregnancies but she normally doesn't make it that far before the babies are ready to go. She may have had one induction (I want to say one of the girls). Who knows this time since she is probably seeing a different doctor. Dr. Vick (per Carlin) is nearing retirement and no longer doing deliveries, etc. at the hospital. 

• Upvote 4

So so so late on this:

I’m just now watching the home tour on the Paine’s blog.  I’m really impressed by how they maximize the space in that 900sq ft home.  I appreciate the practical tips (like raising the couches and having storage underneath—and the shoe cabinet for everyone’s shoes—very clever).

In an alternate universe, Erin could be a very successful interior designer.  I’d pay AlternateUniverse Erin to help me with my house.

Anyway, I hope the birth goes well for her & baby.  I hope it goes so well and everyone is so happy—that they decide “this is it—maximum happiness.  We don’t need to do this again.”  

Edited by HereComesTreble
Stupid fingers typing wrong letters
  • Upvote 11

When Finley turns 5 her bday* will fall on MLK Jr day. I kind of like that. 

*if I determined the date correctly... I could be wrong

• Love 4

I am glad she had a safe delivery..I hope she soaks in the bay cuddles and that this is truly her last baby. 

Also, Erin really is gorgeous. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

I could be totally wrong- not the most instagram savvy person, but it looks like Carlin isn't following Erin, but Erin follows her. Maybe it doesn't mean anything significant, just something I noted. 🤷‍♀️

38 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

I could be totally wrong- not the most instagram savvy person, but it looks like Carlin isn't following Erin, but Erin follows her. Maybe it doesn't mean anything significant, just something I noted. 🤷‍♀️

Carlin follows Erin. Carlin also generally at least likes Erin's posts, Erin doesn't like Carlin's 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, CanadianMamam said:

Carlin follows Erin. Carlin also generally at least likes Erin's posts, Erin doesn't like Carlin's 

Ah ok thanks for the clarification. 

3 hours ago, Smoochie said:

It's amazing how much better, at least to me, she looks without all that makeup caked over her face. So fresh and young looking!

She wears a ton of make up in the post delivery picture! Eyes, eyebrows, lips and probably a light foundation or cc cream. Which is absolutely fine, but not natural. She rarely appears with no make up, but when she does, she looks really young.

Edited by Melissa1977
Clarify
  • Upvote 8

she's adorable, she looks like tori's daughter little bit  

Spoiler

607674935_Screenshot2022-01-19at4_11_53pm.thumb.png.b1fe4626947e1ec35f2312421f04aa97.png

Spoiler

541545417_Screenshot2022-01-19at4_12_00pm.thumb.png.09eefd3c5b81f42c6049f67299984940.png

Spoiler

466379068_Screenshot2022-01-19at4_12_09pm.thumb.png.0c8bdb1b82f1aeba6a963d5218e89112.png

Charlotte

Spoiler

1999225980_Screenshot2022-01-19at4_15_50pm.thumb.png.414ec22e8afa557552c6fc055a4b473d.png

Spoiler

1241982570_Screenshot2022-01-19at4_17_23pm.thumb.png.a539a3f27e38a139723ea3c630c7e4c2.png

Edited by Dbm
  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Curled hair and makeup day of giving birth? Props to Erin for that... I hope that was her choice and not something she felt forced into. 

9 hours ago, Dbm said:

I think that she looks like both Holland and Everly

Hide contents

577161147_Screenshot2022-01-19at1_54_36pm.thumb.png.908c0e058c7bc0253297213390be8966.png

I think she looks just like Chad. Those eyes...

• I Agree 1
  • Love 1

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic