IGNORED

Nesther 6: Skydiving Straight into the Wedding Square

nelliebelle1197

13 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

I'm sorry but he looks like the literal biggest douche in the world. I think Lawson's my most abhorred and then I see pics of this guy and I'm like nope. This one's an even bigger ass wipe. I dunno, in a toe to toe of bates vrs duggar boys, I think I actually dislike the duggar guys less. Which isn't saying much. 😒

Josh is by far the worst of them all. But some of Duggar sons similar in age to the Bates boys are more tolerable. I would rather be around JD, Joe, and Josiah than Lawson, Nathan, and Trace. That’s a very easy choice. They all believe the same crap, but the Bates boys are way more annoying.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 2

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Josh is by far the worst of them all. But some of Duggar sons similar in age to the Bates boys are more tolerable. I would rather be around JD, Joe, and Josiah than Lawson, Nathan, and Trace. That’s a very easy choice. They all believe the same crap, but the Bates boys are way more annoying.

Zach strikes me as kind of tolerable, but the rest of the male Bates kidults? Hard pass. I agree that I could probably stand the older Duggar boys except Josh. Though I'd really rather avoid all of them... 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 2

I think a lot has to do with the fact that JD, Joe and Josiah are virtually not present on social media, while these two dimwits (am I allowed to say that - otherwise please edit out?), just like Lawson and Tiffany and many other Bates seemingly post non stop and are smug beyond imagination..

Bathtub selfies, celebrating themselves as princesses and the whole big showy weddingpalooza etc just doesn't work with pretending to be oh so modest

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

4 minutes ago, SeekingAdventure said:

I think a lot has to do with the fact that JD, Joe and Josiah are virtually not present on social media, while these two dimwits (am I allowed to say that - otherwise please edit out?), just like Lawson and Tiffany and many other Bates seemingly post non stop and are smug beyond imagination..

Bathtub selfies, celebrating themselves as princesses and the whole big showy weddingpalooza etc just doesn't work with pretending to be oh so modest

But that’s part of why they are so annoying! They are attention whores! While JD, Joe, and Si are not attention whores. They are just doing whatever they do without posting constant videos and pictures of themselves for likes and complements. 

• Upvote 7

@JermajestyDuggar yeah, that's what I wanted to say. I seem to not be able to communicate very well at the moment though. But I absolutely agree. I think if any of the older duggar boys (except josh, I think everybody universally agrees he's the worst already anyways) would post the same amount, we'd be more irritated by them too.

And we would even find out what JD does for a living. It's a real mystery, that one...

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, SeekingAdventure said:

@JermajestyDuggar yeah, that's what I wanted to say. I seem to not be able to communicate very well at the moment though. But I absolutely agree. I think if any of the older duggar boys (except josh, I think everybody universally agrees he's the worst already anyways) would post the same amount, we'd be more irritated by them too.

And we would even find out what JD does for a living. It's a real mystery, that one...

It’s funny because I think some of the bates females are slightly more self aware. And although they post a lot, it doesn’t come off as thirsty attention whoring. I’m guessing that’s often how it is with fundies. The females are more self aware because they aren’t the golden children. They are second to the boys. Since the boys are raised to be patriarch and future kings of their homes, they are less self aware. The Bates boys have no idea how ridiculous they look on social media sometimes. 

• Upvote 12

Everything that we know about the biblical Joseph suggests that he was much hotter than Nathan.  

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s funny because I think some of the bates females are slightly more self aware. And although they post a lot, it doesn’t come off as thirsty attention whoring. I’m guessing that’s often how it is with fundies. The females are more self aware because they aren’t the golden children. They are second to the boys. Since the boys are raised to be patriarch and future kings of their homes, they are less self aware. The Bates boys have no idea how ridiculous they look on social media sometimes. 

To be fair a lot of young people (male and female) don't know how stupid they look). I still cringe at shit I posted ten years ago at 30 LOL. Thank God I wasn't their age with internet. I was never as attractive as the bates or I can imagine how douchey I would have looked.  When i see the younger bates boys Jackson eg, I try to give them a pass for this warden up, not so much 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

40 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

To be fair a lot of young people (male and female) don't know how stupid they look). I still cringe at shit I posted ten years ago at 30 LOL. Thank God I wasn't their age with internet. I was never as attractive as the bates or I can imagine how douchey I would have looked.  When i see the younger bates boys Jackson eg, I try to give them a pass for this warden up, not so much 

I’ve been on FB since 2005. So I’ve seen some of the things I posted well over a decade ago. And yes, some of it is cringy. But I swear those Bates boys take it to another level. Plus I think kids their age are a little savvier about what to post because they grew up with social media being a thing. Social media wasn’t a thing until I was maybe 22 or 23. And wasn’t even that popular back then. I remember being on FB in 2005 and I only had a few friends because it was just my friends with college email addresses. 

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It is funny, I defintiely find Nathan obnoxious but of the Bates boys, he is never on social media and mostly just shares Esther's posts. But I agree with several of the brothers just seeming so obnoxious.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

It is funny, I defintiely find Nathan obnoxious but of the Bates boys, he is never on social media and mostly just shares Esther's posts. But I agree with several of the brothers just seeming so obnoxious.

I think I just remember some things Nathan has said in the past on the show that makes him so annoying to me. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

I don't find any of these people even remotely likeable.  Bates, Duggar, male or female.  They are crazy fundie assholes who actively work to strip others of their rights.  Absolutely nothing at all likeable about that.  Nope.  Not a single thing.  Cute kids and social media do not change that.

• Upvote 10

26 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

I don't find any of these people even remotely likeable.  Bates, Duggar, male or female.  They are crazy fundie assholes who actively work to strip others of their rights.  Absolutely nothing at all likeable about that.  Nope.  Not a single thing.  Cute kids and social media do not change that.

Your post reminds me of Dr Grande’s video topic of a nice guy murderer he posted today. The murderer was very generous and helped out a lot of people in need. He was friendly, helpful, and fun to be around. But he murdered a mean and domineering old lady for her money. He deserved to go to prison. Some argued a more lenient sentence because he was such a nice guy. He got life in prison and I agree with that sentence. If you murder someone for money, then a life sentence is appropriate. People are complicated. They can be many things. They aren’t black and white. A person can hold horrible beliefs and be annoying as fuck. Or they could hold horrible beliefs and be fun to be around. I of course wouldn’t want to be around any fundies. That’s probably why I don’t contact them and wouldn’t talk to them if I saw them in the wild. Even though all fundies believe similar crap, some are less annoying than others. I can and do rank fundies in my head. Some are worse than others. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Your post reminds me of Dr Grande’s video topic of a nice guy murderer he posted today. The murderer was very generous and helped out a lot of people in need. He was friendly, helpful, and fun to be around. But he murdered a mean and domineering old lady for her money. He deserved to go to prison. Some argued a more lenient sentence because he was such a nice guy. He got life in prison and I agree with that sentence. If you murder someone for money, then a life sentence is appropriate. People are complicated. They can be many things. They aren’t black and white. A person can hold horrible beliefs and be annoying as fuck. Or they could hold horrible beliefs and be fun to be around. I of course wouldn’t want to be around any fundies. That’s probably why I don’t contact them and wouldn’t talk to them if I saw them in the wild. Even though all fundies believe similar crap, some are less annoying than others. I can and do rank fundies in my head. Some are worse than others. 

Are you talking about Bernie Tiede and Marjorie Nugent?  You have to see the movie "Bernie" with Jack Black as the title role.  It is excellent! Plus we get Jack Black doing community musical theater in the film! 

Bernie donated a good portion of Marjorie's money to the town and to the people directly to build playgrounds, pay off mortgages, etc.  The townspeople were really PO'd that Bernie went to prison, and said things like Bernie was such a nice, generous guy and "that bitch (Marjorie) got what she deserved".    They said Bernie was "the most likable killer in Texas history". https://variety.com/2011/film/reviews/bernie-1117945465/

• Upvote 5
  • WTF 1

7 minutes ago, HeartsAFundie said:

Are you talking about Bernie Tiede and Marjorie Nugent?  You have to see the movie "Bernie" with Jack Black as the title role.  It is excellent! Plus we get Jack Black doing community musical theater in the film! 

Bernie donated a good portion of Marjorie's money to the town and to the people directly to build playgrounds, pay off mortgages, etc.  The townspeople were really PO'd that Bernie went to prison, and said things like Bernie was such a nice, generous guy and "that bitch (Marjorie) got what she deserved".    They said Bernie was "the most likable killer in Texas history". https://variety.com/2011/film/reviews/bernie-1117945465/

Yes! But Dr Grande made a fantastic point. Some narcissists feed off the attention they get for donating money. He could get tons of praise and pats on the back for helping so much of the community. It reminds me of Lawson and Medicorp. He would never participate if it meant he couldn’t take a single picture or make a single post about it anywhere on social media. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

not warden sorry trace up 

I think warden is still a bit young too 

• Upvote 2

Nah, they come off a smarmy, douche canoes. They grew up with it, they know about social media and THINK that they're all that, plus a box of crackers.

The poses are so over the top, look at me with the smoldering, non smiling, ultra serious gaze, etc. they think they're hot, which sure as hell isn't godly nor modest! I can't swear to it obviously, but, they strike me as so very superficial and willing to bet, judgemental!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

11 hours ago, Smoochie said:

Nah, they come off a smarmy, douche canoes. They grew up with it, they know about social media and THINK that they're all that, plus a box of crackers.

The poses are so over the top, look at me with the smoldering, non smiling, ultra serious gaze, etc. they think they're hot, which sure as hell isn't godly nor modest! I can't swear to it obviously, but, they strike me as so very superficial and willing to bet, judgemental!

It surely didn’t help that they were raised with such obvious double standards. The Bates preached modesty, but none of that applied to their sons. They seem to have a “the rules don’t apply to us” attitude. They all seem to be males versions of Jill Rod. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2

23 hours ago, Smoochie said:

Yeah, and remember a while back when one of the boys posted photos of a couple of them posing in tight jeans and modelling with huge guns? Trying to look all sexy. Super weird IMO 😬

• Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, Keys said:

Yeah, and remember a while back when one of the boys posted photos of a couple of them posing in tight jeans and modelling with huge guns? Trying to look all sexy. Super weird IMO 😬

Could these jeans be any tighter?

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.6605afd97ae773c24f73320e5318d2ea.jpeg

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.e41c497def3358819baf485517c9730f.jpeg

• Upvote 6
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 3
  • Haha 6

23 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

Could these jeans be any tighter?

Hide contents

image.thumb.jpeg.6605afd97ae773c24f73320e5318d2ea.jpeg

Hide contents

image.thumb.jpeg.e41c497def3358819baf485517c9730f.jpeg

The Bates guy on the left looks hot (though guns as props bug me). Lawson looks like a Firing Range Ken doll.

• Upvote 3
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

The Bates guy on the left looks hot (though guns as props bug me). Lawson looks like a Firing Range Ken doll.

I was thinking this is the most attractive Trace has ever looked. 

• Upvote 2
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • I Agree 1

21 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

I was thinking this is the most attractive Trace has ever looked. 

Sorry, but the guns in the picture automatically cancel out all the attractiveness for me 🤢.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 10

• Coconut Flan locked this topic