IGNORED

Nesther 6: Skydiving Straight into the Wedding Square

nelliebelle1197

1 minute ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

I honestly wonder why. "Medic Corps" stuff?

I also think that is where he teaches flying lessons.

• Upvote 4

On 2/7/2022 at 9:27 PM, CanadianMamam said:

I also think that is where he teaches flying lessons.

Maybe he's been picking up some extra business after JD ran out of fuel and crashed.  That could make you a less popular instructor lol. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 4

On 2/10/2022 at 3:18 AM, lumpentheologie said:

Maybe he's been picking up some extra business after JD ran out of fuel and crashed.  That could make you a less popular instructor lol. 

JD is a pilot and an instructor? is this well known how did I miss this lol 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...

Dear sweet Rufus, fundies have such a different idea of modesty than I do. Never in a million years would I post a pic of me and Mr. Possum in a bathtub.  [also, I don't wear full makeup into the bath]

image.png.12d595dd2775919315fad2c23a2a7527.png

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 12
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Dear sweet Rufus, fundies have such a different idea of modesty than I do. Never in a million years would I post a pic of me and Mr. Possum in a bathtub.  [also, I don't wear full makeup into the bath]

I’m cringing so hard right now. Esther comes off so awful to me. She is definitely my least favorite Bates son spouse. Who does this shit? 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m cringing so hard right now. Esther comes off so awful to me. She is definitely my least favorite Bates son spouse. Who does this shit? 

at least she's different, Whitney tries too hard to be exactly like the bates sisters. From the beginning you could tell that Esther didn't give two shits about that and I don't even think she likes a lot of his sisters, I mean Tiffany was the only one in the family that was a bridesmaid and her and lawson weren't even engaged yet.

• Upvote 7

4 minutes ago, raayx01 said:

at least she's different, Whitney tries too hard to be exactly like the bates sisters. From the beginning you could tell that Esther didn't give two shits about that and I don't even think she likes a lot of his sisters, I mean Tiffany was the only one in the family that was a bridesmaid and her and lawson weren't even engaged yet.

I think I just kind of feel bad for Whit. Her family life wasn’t great and she just wanted a family so bad. She oozed desperation in the beginning. Esther just seems kind of awful to be around. Like a female Lawson.

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Yikes, I can’t even imagine thinking about taking a pic of that lol. One time a friend from high school posted a pic on Instagram of her husband naked on their honeymoon, and she was using her hand/ring to cover up his junk. Thought it was super weird too! 😬 And it’s even more surprising to me from these people because they’re so into modesty and being conservative 🤔 

• WTF 6
  • I Agree 6

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Here is the Bates/Julia Child crossover none of you knew you needed:

julia-child-7.jpg

I'm really glad I'm IT so I don't have to explain to anyone why I downloaded a pic of Julia Child in the bathtub on my work computer.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 18

I would normally bag out Esther but I just posted Bath selfies last night. no nudity of course.

My daughter and I had a lush bath bomb bath and painted face masks on each other. She loved it and wants to do it regularly.

I am not a big bath person (I get bored) but I do like to take one with my kid, we laugh and chat and she complains I am cooking her because I like the water to be as firey as the pits of hell.

We did look super cute with smooshed blueberries on our face 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4

WTH?  Fundies and their warped sense of modesty!  No way in hell would I ever post pics of Mr. Daisy and I in the tub.  That stuff stays private.

• I Agree 10

5 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Is this what they meant by modest is the hottest? 

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3

I don’t even think my husband and I would fit in our bathtub together! It’s an old tub original to our house and it’s not very big. 

• Upvote 5

12 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I would normally bag out Esther but I just posted Bath selfies last night

Yeah but you aren't constantly telling us you are so modest and Christian all the time and trying to ram your hateful beliefs on us. Modest? Sure Jan. 

Plus, I'm sure your pictures were cute. These aren't. 

Is this a new "influencer" trend? Will we see every married Bates in a tub? Do they not understand how completely hypocritical this is? Or they are in general? I hope there are posts calling them out.

• Upvote 6

On 2/23/2022 at 5:33 PM, AussieKrissy said:

My daughter and I had a lush bath bomb bath and painted face masks on each other. She loved it and wants to do it regularly.

You give me hope!  I have been in anguish about my daughter transitioning from baby to toddler, but I suppose there may be a few good things left for us after all.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

@GuineaPigCourtship I know they call it terrible twos and threenager- but honestly looking back every new age/phase was the best we ever had   Those changes bring so many cool new things. And there are always negative sides no matter how old. It seems the saying “little children - little worries , big children - big worries” is definitely true. Sleep deprivation or tantrums suck. But laying awake worrying about bullying, unemployment, heart break and all the other stuff they might or most definitely will encounter will affect us properly much more and longer.

And while babies are cute. Your child hugging you and telling you they love you, or being silly with you crying tears of laughter is pretty amazing 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

You give me hope!  I have been in anguish about my daughter transitioning from baby to toddler, but I suppose there may be a few good things left for us after all.

Two is pretty fun so far. Yes, there are tantrums and she still doesn’t sleep but she climbs, laughs, does silly things, sings along (her own words, of course) and adores the slide in the pool. She runs up to her teachers and friends at daycare to hug them and hilariously steals broccoli off of plates at family dinner. My mom was over last week at bedtime and my daughter grabbed my mom’s hand and made the sign of the cross since my mom walked into the room as we were saying bedtime prayers. Heart melty and cute! Every age is great! 

• Upvote 3
  • Love 3

On 2/24/2022 at 4:16 AM, WiseGirl said:

Yeah but you aren't constantly telling us you are so modest and Christian all the time and trying to ram your hateful beliefs on us. Modest? Sure Jan. 

Plus, I'm sure your pictures were cute. These aren't. 

Is this a new "influencer" trend? Will we see every married Bates in a tub? Do they not understand how completely hypocritical this is? Or they are in general? I hope there are posts calling them out.

Nathan looks and acts like a giant toddler so this picture is fitting. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 7

28 minutes ago, JillRodsEyeliner said:

Nathan looks and acts like a giant toddler so this picture is fitting. 

Disagree. My toddler is more empathetic lol. 

• Upvote 4

When I first saw the bubble bath picture, I thought I was in the Katie and Travis thread, so I thought it was them just looking really “off” and it didn’t feel on brand for them at all. Nathan and Esther makes so much more sense!

• Upvote 1

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this pic (not trying to be disrespectful to any religion, I'm talking about the costumes), Idk why when ppl mimic the "Egyptian wife" they have to make her look like a witch.    

Spoiler

1982051619_Screenshot2022-02-28at12_52_06am.png.3bf7d3e0352a9e0ed38c88a2529abf96.png

5 minutes ago, Dbm said:

I couldn't stop laughing when I saw this pic (not trying to be disrespectful to any religion, I'm talking about the costumes), Idk why when ppl mimic the "Egyptian wife" they have to make her look like a witch.    

Hide contents

1982051619_Screenshot2022-02-28at12_52_06am.png.3bf7d3e0352a9e0ed38c88a2529abf96.png

I am no biblical scholar, but I find a lot of “biblical costumes” to look ridiculous. Like not even close to what they probably looked like. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

I'm sorry but he looks like the literal biggest douche in the world. I think Lawson's my most abhorred and then I see pics of this guy and I'm like nope. This one's an even bigger ass wipe. I dunno, in a toe to toe of bates vrs duggar boys, I think I actually dislike the duggar guys less. Which isn't saying much. 😒

• Upvote 15

• Coconut Flan locked this topic