Nesther 6: Skydiving Straight into the Wedding Square

nelliebelle1197

13 hours ago, JDuggs said:

Could these jeans be any tighter?

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.6605afd97ae773c24f73320e5318d2ea.jpeg

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.e41c497def3358819baf485517c9730f.jpeg

Nothing attractive about that at all with those huge guns! 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

There is something uncomfortably phallic about the way they are holding those guns.

• Upvote 17

4 hours ago, postscript said:

There is something uncomfortably phallic about the way they are holding those guns.

Over compensating me thinks....

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 3

I'm not a fan of Zach, but he was a real policeman and he never did a photoshot like that. John, Kelton, Bobby... they are so humble in comparison! 

I absolutely get the overcompensating thing. It's ridiculous for Trace, but it's a huge red flag for a 30 year old man like Lawson. Get a job!

• Upvote 15

9 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

I'm not a fan of Zach, but he was a real policeman and he never did a photoshot like that. John, Kelton, Bobby... they are so humble in comparison! 

I absolutely get the overcompensating thing. It's ridiculous for Trace, but it's a huge red flag for a 30 year old man like Lawson. Get a job!

I know this is a really looooooooow bar, but I applaud every damn one of these folks who has a paying job that they go to day after day in an effort to provide for their families. These folks want to school the rest of society on ethics, morals, values, modesty…well, let’s start with the basics, learn to work hard to provide for yourself and any person you decide to bring into this world. And, the Duggars, for the most part, fail miserably on this very basic element. Now maybe all those men and women do have wonderful, successful businesses that they work very hard at, but if so, why conceal that fact? 

Yes, get jobs. Jobs keep people nice and busy!

I am sure the creator prefers people who do, rather than people who just talk about doing.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

On 3/1/2022 at 10:37 PM, JDuggs said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Holy shit. It’s hard to imagine anything less modest than that. Guns aside, which are completely disgusting (and I think semi-automatic weapons?), I assume they cut those shirts to look like that? No, sleeves aren’t enough Trace, we need to take those scissors and go straight to the navel, and make sure you get enough fabric off to show off our studly side boob. 

You know what would show honor and respect? Not fucking cosplaying with weapons designed solely to kill and maim dozens of humans instantaneously. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people? I didn’t think it was possible, but this is a new Bates low. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

So Nathan Bates is in the Ukraine.

Doing "Emergency trauma training for local medical staff" and they're working with two large hospitals. WtF? What credentials do they have- ? Uneducated, entitled  idiots!

What the hell can he do?- the only bombs he knows about are bath bombs 

It just makes me furious

Edited by Sops2
  • Upvote 6
  • Angry 5
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 9
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

Do they think our doctors are all idiots here in Europe? They enrage me so much, entitled and ignorant.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

59 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Doing "Emergency trauma training for local medical staff" and they're working with two large hospitals. WtF? What credentials do they have- ? Uneducated, entitled  idiots!

It just makes me furious

Boy, this is even worse than when Josh secured a job with the Family Focus group in Washington, DC. What kinds of trainings could this guy be giving to foreign, medical staff? Does he speak their language or have experience working through translators? How do these folks even make the contacts that they do? And how do the educated people that they have to interact with (?learn from) feel about having to kowtow to these people? Do others find humor in the situation or are they just disgusted?

It’s like we are missing important parts to the story-

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

50 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Boy, this is even worse than when Josh secured a job with the Family Focus group in Washington, DC. What kinds of trainings could this guy be giving to foreign, medical staff? Does he speak their language or have experience working through translators? How do these folks even make the contacts that they do? And how do the educated people that they have to interact with (?learn from) feel about having to kowtow to these people? Do others find humor in the situation or are they just disgusted?

It’s like we are missing important parts to the story-

As a healthcare worker, unless he has some specific qualifications that we don’t know about, this really annoys me!!! All of our trauma training has come from psychologists, physicians with a practice focused on trauma/mental health, or social workers (often ones who work in very acute settings like emerge and ICU). Maybe this is rude/blunt, and yes maybe there is more to the story than we know, but I feel like this screams “guy with a big ego swooping in with no qualifications”. These are delicate situations, and I hope whatever he’s doing there is providing meaningful help and not just padding his own ego (or worse, doing harm by trying to proselytize). 

Edited to add that I also think it’s possible he’s exaggerating what he’s doing there. Like maybe he’s just helping out with the admin side of the trauma training? And not actually involved in teaching the training itself? Let’s hope?

Edited by Keys
  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4

This reminds me of the time Bill Gothard went to some country and claimed he taught brain surgeons. 

If Nathan had spent years receiving proper training for this sort of a situation UP would have mentioned it along with Kelly. Nathan has a penis and white, republican Jesus, he doesn’t think he needs anything else. 

• Upvote 11
  • WTF 1

Is there some kind of medical authority or the like he can be reported to? Law enforcement? This is so far way extreme past his knowledge set and nothing but death, permanent injury and disability will come to anyone treated by this psychopath. To think that HE can teach medical personnel ANYTHING about trauma care is not even in the same stratosphere as arrogance. That is high level personality disorder. 

Edited by Mrs Ms
Don’t know anything about the US legal system.
  • Upvote 7
  • Love 1

But he's got to teach them to pray the right way over the injured. How are they actually going to get better if they have real medical procedures instead of prayer?

(I typed this with eyes rolling so hard I've got a headache now.)

• Upvote 7

On 3/1/2022 at 10:37 PM, JDuggs said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Friendly reminder: both Trace and Lawson ( guys in the pictures) were at the Insurrection, though not in the Capital building.   Yes, they have fit physiques, but these guys are dangerous extremist scum. While there are some things, I'm willing to overlook when looking at attractive men, these men are vain, shallow, self-centered, and potentially hazardous.

Nathan has no business being in the Ukraine. He won't help them much.

Lawson, Nathan, and Trace are terrible people and deserve karma.

Edited by Bluebirdbluebell
  • Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

How did he even get in? Honest question. Are we sure he is actually in Ukraine and not “just” harassing helpers on the other side of the border? I also doubt he set foot into any hot zone but is safely staying near the borders.

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, just_ordinary said:

How did he even get in? Honest question. Are we sure he is actually in Ukraine and not “just” harassing helpers on the other side of the border? I also doubt he set foot into any hot zone but is safely staying near the borders.

It also crossed my mind that I’m not sure if they have covid vaccine requirements to get in? 

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Sops2 said:

It just makes me furious

Let me just quote again what I wrote in the Bates thread, because it’s just as appropriate here:

Wtf are they doing? Leave Ukraine help to the professionals, and donate your funds to organizations who already have qualified people in place (if God has laid it on your heart to provide medical support, Doctors Without Borders might be a good choice).

Sorry to be harsh, but US fundamental redneck gun crazy kids proselytizing people in a war are the last thing we need here in Europe.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 4

Today the photo On Bates Family IG shows that Nathan is in Kyiv, with a van full of supplies, and he is talking to 2 men whose faces are blurred. There is also a bible verse attached to the photo. This post leads me to believe that the goal of this visit is to proselytize in an effort to convert more soldiers for their Jesus, and less about medical staff “training.” 

Why can’t people offer thoughts and prayers from home? 

So much attention seeking here.

• Upvote 4
  • Angry 1
  • WTF 3

With Nathan and them being in Ukraine, this can't end well. There is no way they realize how serious this is. The things I am hearing from my Ukrainian friends who still have family stuck there, its horrifying. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

I am also shocked that they are actually in Kyiv… do they realize that they could be hit by a bomb any moment?

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

21 hours ago, Keys said:

As a healthcare worker, unless he has some specific qualifications that we don’t know about, this really annoys me!!! All of our trauma training has come from psychologists, physicians with a practice focused on trauma/mental health, or social workers (often ones who work in very acute settings like emerge and ICU). Maybe this is rude/blunt, and yes maybe there is more to the story than we know, but I feel like this screams “guy with a big ego swooping in with no qualifications”. These are delicate situations, and I hope whatever he’s doing there is providing meaningful help and not just padding his own ego (or worse, doing harm by trying to proselytize). 

Edited to add that I also think it’s possible he’s exaggerating what he’s doing there. Like maybe he’s just helping out with the admin side of the trauma training? And not actually involved in teaching the training itself? Let’s hope?

I think (hope!) by “trauma” they are talking about physical trauma, not mental trauma. Is he an EMT or something? I would imagine many of the injuries they are seeing are similar to natural disaster injuries from tornados and hurricanes — flying debris, getting crushed by stuff, broken bones, etc… maybe he has experience in triage / quickly doing enough emergency first aid to get injured folks to the professionals or on their way. That might be something experienced EMT’s could train local volunteers on? 

Logistically it might be similar to when there’s a raging wildfire in Australia or California - and you get firefighters volunteering from all over the world. 

Im not a medical professional, but have first responders of various types in my family, and they get a lot of outside help with major catastrophes, and a war certainly seems like a major catastrophe. 

Probably staying home and donating $$ to get local folks resources would be more useful though.

• Upvote 1
  • Bless Your Heart 1

It appears that Nathan is the only Bates/Duggar on this mission? I wonder why John David and Lawson aren’t there. Did Abbie and Tiffany put their feet down and say “no way”?

• Upvote 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic