IGNORED

Nesther 6: Skydiving Straight into the Wedding Square

nelliebelle1197

Not surprised. The no dancing thing was always stupid. There are things ATI pushed that were not backed up in the Bible. Therefore it’s easy to throw them away. Dancing and skirts only are a good example. 

• Upvote 6

I just noticed that esther don't follow leah on instagram, while leah follows her and the bates exes (chaney and ashley). maybe because she's an ex herself?

If what was mentioned about something going on between leah and nathan is true, It is kind of weird that esther ended up marrying him + her relationship with leah will be weird. 

and I just remembered the episode when she met the family, I felt that it was weird that the only thing that both of them kept mentioning was "his/her eyes were so blue" and they made it seem like they connected over blue eyes lol, maybe it was a dig at leah? + his family acted weird like they knew something was off and just wanted to get over the part were they mention how they met/got together.   

• Upvote 5

I think these huge fundie families are chock full of drama drama drama but the Bateses never actually talk about it. They manufacture drama for the show but they never talk about real issues in the family. 

• Upvote 12

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed that Esther poster a video of late Christmas with her family on Instagram. It looks like her two oldest sisters as pregnant. But it also seems like Leah’s husband wasn’t at the family gathering. Is she the sister who’s allegedly had a relationship with Nathan before Esther?  
here are some screenshots from her video. 

22F2C5CC-2899-45D9-8222-B4FBA463DE74.png

6F7EB5E4-6C05-47F3-AC63-5267EBED746B.png

• Thank You 8

23 minutes ago, Oh_Dear! said:

I noticed that Esther poster a video of late Christmas with her family on Instagram. It looks like her two oldest sisters as pregnant. But it also seems like Leah’s husband wasn’t at the family gathering. Is she the sister who’s allegedly had a relationship with Nathan before Esther?  

Yes, I don’t think her husband went with her. But I do think they are still together based on their social media. And I think the two fundie looking older sisters are married to brothers. 

• Upvote 4

BEC comment-- I don't get the masculine urge to leave your cheap trucker hat on in family Christmas pictures.

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 8

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Yes, I don’t think her husband went with her. But I do think they are still together based on their social media. And I think the two fundie looking older sisters are married to brothers. 

Leah husband is in the military so it is possible he couldnt attend.

It must have been an awkward encounter between Leah and Esther.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, llucie said:

Leah husband is in the military so it is possible he couldnt attend.

It must have been an awkward encounter between Leah and Esther.

At least with a huge family, you can pretty easily avoid a sibling you are feuding with.

• Upvote 5

Which one is Esther please? 
edit opps which is the sister tHat apparently had a thing with Nathan 

(in the pic) 

Edited by AussieKrissy
Ditzy moment

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Which one is Esther please? 
edit opps which is the sister tHat apparently had a thing with Nathan 

(in the pic) 

I believe Leah is in the red sweater.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I believe Leah is in the red sweater.

The smirking, pants-wearing hussy hilariously standing next to her almost-Amish sister-in-law?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thank You 1

1 minute ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

The smirking, pants-wearing hussy hilariously standing next to her almost-Amish sister-in-law?

The group does seem like an interesting mix. I personally wouldn’t mind being a fly on the wall at that get together. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 8

4 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Just to clarify since I haven’t seen pictures of Esthers family before, the almost-Amish appearing woman is her sister or her sister in law? I assumed sister based on her saying all 14 siblings made it home and there being 14 people in that first picture.

Either way that’s quite the variation in outfits/standards of modesty for a sibling group (though the more siblings the more chance for variation). I too, would love to be a fly on the wall at that gathering, especially with the added possible drama over Nathan (and can I just say that it blows my mind he found one maiden willing to put up with him, let alone multiple).

• Upvote 10

3 minutes ago, JustEnough said:

Just to clarify since I haven’t seen pictures of Esthers family before, the almost-Amish appearing woman is her sister or her sister in law? I assumed sister based on her saying all 14 siblings made it home and there being 14 people in that first picture.

Either way that’s quite the variation in outfits/standards of modesty for a sibling group (though the more siblings the more chance for variation). I too, would love to be a fly on the wall at that gathering, especially with the added possible drama over Nathan (and can I just say that it blows my mind he found one maiden willing to put up with him, let alone multiple).

It is her older sister Lauren, as you say those are the 14 siblings in the picture. The two oldest sisters are married to brothers and they appear to be the most fundie. Lauren has 6 kids with a J for girls and L for boys name theme (oposite to the parents initial, like the Wallers).

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 12

On 1/5/2022 at 11:46 AM, Oh_Dear! said:

I just get Deliverance vibes from some of those folks.. shuuuuddder....

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

LOL I just looked at that thread and the IG ... Sweet mother of The Shining vibes from the youngest two. Interesting and scary are my thoughts!

nathan and esther went to visit katie 

I love esther's hair better with some brown roots, I think her natural brown hair look the best on her. 

Spoiler

271472938_4203778119723545_4720535086235598271_n.thumb.jpg.3da0da2273cdc6010856adbd911ae338.jpg

• I Agree 2

On 1/6/2022 at 1:55 PM, QuiverFullofBooks said:

That is her sister. Two of the sisters are married to brothers and are Uber conservative.

Her youngest sister Emily is with them. I wonder if they are taking her to Arkansas to introduce her to potential husbands. She is almost 19.

• Upvote 5

On 1/9/2022 at 11:15 AM, nelliebelle1197 said:

I just get Deliverance vibes from some of those folks.. shuuuuddder....

Paddle faster I hear banjos….

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11
  • I Agree 2

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I guess they are visiting the Duggars, because Esther went to a "Galentine's" party with Joy, Abbie, and Katie Nakatsu (sp) Bates.  https://www.instagram.com/p/CZnY_lYM5_S/ 

The families can bond over the fact that they both got kicked off television.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 30

38 minutes ago, llucie said:

I think Nathan and Esther are living in Arkansas most of the time. 

Yeah, I was going to say it's not visiting, Arkansas is their home base. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

3 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Yeah, I was going to say it's not visiting, Arkansas is their home base. 

I honestly wonder why. "Medic Corps" stuff?

• I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic