IGNORED

Junior and Eric 3: TweedleTrumps Begging For Daddy's Attention

GreyhoundFan

He should have learned it from Schoolhouse Rock like the rest of us.

Edited by smittykins
Add video
  • Upvote 2
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, smittykins said:

He should have learned it from Schoolhouse Rock like the rest of us.

He can't.  It requires him to do smart things like press the "play" button.  

• Haha 9
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

He can't.  It requires him to do smart things like press the "play" button.  

And even if someone else were to press it for him, he'd lose interest real quick because it doesn't mention his name every three seconds.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

Failson1 looks quite unwell. I wonder if it's substance issues or Covid.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2022 at 7:54 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Failson1 looks quite unwell. I wonder if it's substance issues or Covid.

Pretty sure it's substance abuse.  He's posted a selfie youtube and he is absolutely wasted. Liquor? Blow? It's posted in a bazillion tweets, but I'm partial to the #AllLinesMatter hashtag. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 6

I'm taking it with a grain of salt because it came from Cohen, but it wouldn't surprise me:

image.png.4965cd622168a9afd7f7af254b1286ec.png

• Upvote 5

40 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm taking it with a grain of salt because it came from Cohen, but it wouldn't surprise me:

I don't trust a word that comes out of this guys mouth, but it wouldn't surprise me, either. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This festering puss ball of a family is straight out of I Claudius. 

• Upvote 9

I wonder if Quesay really believes this crap:

• Upvote 5

Failson1 is minutes away from doing lines or shooting up on camera:

• Upvote 6

Udvay screeching about Biden's "corrupt son" is more than a little ironic. Or is it moronic?

• Upvote 5

17 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Udvay screeching about Biden's "corrupt son" is more than a little ironic. Or is it moronic?

Yeah, right. A random CEO gets to read intelligence reports... :pb_rollseyes:

Also, even if it were true, why on earth would American intelligence agencies lie to Americans?

These logical fallacies are astounding.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

On 1/28/2022 at 1:36 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Jr. can’t even complete the word searches in Highlights Magazine. The “intelligence reports” are probably old Beetle Bailey cartoons Kim gives him whenever he starts begging her for sex. 

• Upvote 8

Failson2 is looking pretty rough:

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Failson2 is looking pretty rough:

This pic reminds me I keep meaning to give my chia pet another shot.  I got a baby Yoda in his satchel for Christmas, but it didn't sprout because I layered the seeds too thick so I'm going to try again.

(It may be off topic but that little story had more news value than anything this one or Hannity will ever have to say, because at least my anecdote is true.)

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

This pic reminds me I keep meaning to give my chia pet another shot.  I got a baby Yoda in his satchel for Christmas, but it didn't sprout because I layered the seeds too thick so I'm going to try again.

(It may be off topic but that little story had more news value than anything this one or Hannity will ever have to say, because at least my anecdote is true.)

Your chia pet will be far more attractive and useful than either of the Failsons.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

That image warms the cockles of my heart. I hope they're all scared shitless, all the time.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

Junior should know better than to tangle with Rachel:

image.png.cba6546b90e8662bf7f81b8f088cdb20.png

• Upvote 12

13 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I just came across a video on YouTube done by David Corn (from Mother Jones) showing a lot of a deposition taken with Donald Trump regarding Trump University. Link in spoiler:

Spoiler

It's interesting and infuriating.  What the Trumps have done for years is use the courts to their advantage.  He has a pit bull lawyer sitting next to him who is objecting to most of the questions and telling Donny not to answer them.  At one point, Trump says he's looking forward to this going to court and to having a long trial.  This was a lie because he settled the case.  It's just that they've gotten rid of a lot of problems by dragging people through court until they could no longer afford lawyers.

What Failson #2 doesn't understand is that suing the Attorney General isn't going to make her back off.  I'd assume that her legal case would be supported by the state and she wouldn't care how long it dragged on.  Maybe the Trumps think she has political aspirations that would be delayed and that might make her back off but I just don't see it.  I don't think they can sue their way out of their current mess.

Edited by Xan
  • Thank You 11

What Failson2 fails to understand is that even if she were miraculously to go away, it doesn't automatically mean the investigation will disappear.

• Upvote 9

On 2/2/2022 at 9:42 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

Junior should know better than to tangle with Rachel:

image.png.cba6546b90e8662bf7f81b8f088cdb20.png

Poor DJT Jr.  Rachel has a whole show with her very own name on it and a loyal following where she appears well groomed and comes across as smart. Jr. has his daddy’s name but not his love and show up on occasional tweets and TikToks looking sweaty and coming across as one coke line short of an overdose. Rachel is highly respected and considered a very reputable news source.  Jr. can’t even get an invitation to Barron’s birthday parties.  Rachel brings the fierce.  Jr. brings the flopsweat.  Rachel is intelligent.  Jr. was publicly declared too stupid to understand what he was doing was criminal.  He really should stick to trying to get Tiffany to return his calls. Not his sister Tiffany. 80’s flash in the pan pop star Tiffany. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

Junior is trying to sound more like daddy ("Lindsey's a great guy, I like him, BUT...") Honey, please stop embarrassing yourself and just shut up.

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic