IGNORED

Junior and Eric 3: TweedleTrumps Begging For Daddy's Attention

GreyhoundFan

6 hours ago, Xan said:

I've been reading articles this morning about Junior bear hunting in Utah in 2018.  Apparently, the hunting guide baited the bear with pastries, which is illegal.  One of the articles went on to explain that the guide had crossed the line several times in order to get his clients a good kill.  There's a bear that they treed and then set fire around the bottom so it couldn't get back down.  On another occasion, the guide used a dead horse carcass as bait.  They're not charging Junior but they are finally charging the hunting guide company (Wade Lemon Hunting).  What sort of sick people bait animals just so rich f*#kers can shoot them?

This could have been prosecuted years ago but, politics being what they are in Utah, the director of wildlife was a Trump supporter and looked the other way.  He has since "retired".  

Link in spoiler:

Imagine being so insecure in your masculinity that you have to pay someone a huge sum of money to help you cheat in order to kill an animal using high powered weaponry for no other reason than to brag. You just know Eric and Junior would freak out and start blubbering if a mouse ran out in front of them 

• Upvote 7

image.png.c2bbecb76fc7b8746b5e66f53ef4ac23.png

I didn't realize Zelenskyy is 44. He always appears younger to me. Junior, on the other hand, acts like he's 14 and looks like he's 64.

• Upvote 12

21 hours ago, Xan said:

I've been reading articles this morning about Junior bear hunting in Utah in 2018.  Apparently, the hunting guide baited the bear with pastries, which is illegal.  One of the articles went on to explain that the guide had crossed the line several times in order to get his clients a good kill.  There's a bear that they treed and then set fire around the bottom so it couldn't get back down.  On another occasion, the guide used a dead horse carcass as bait.  They're not charging Junior but they are finally charging the hunting guide company (Wade Lemon Hunting).  What sort of sick people bait animals just so rich f*#kers can shoot them?

This could have been prosecuted years ago but, politics being what they are in Utah, the director of wildlife was a Trump supporter and looked the other way.  He has since "retired".  

Link in spoiler:

This response made me laugh:

image.png.714cbb8cb089a5560e9d8d541e1b5647.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

On 5/15/2022 at 6:34 PM, Cartmann99 said:

It's a shame it's not chicken. That way, she could put just the thighs, drumsticks, and wings on the grill, then scream:

Spoiler

THE BREAST IS YET TO COME!!

• Haha 8
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Junior takes his turn at the grill:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 10

image.png.18fb1bc559436e82184bbc0ce60a2cb4.png

I love this reaction:

image.png.8083639a90aaf77c8378d7ae8650918b.png

I'm guessing that takes only 2.5 minutes too. Sorry, my dirty mind took over there for a minute.

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 8

Junior's latest fundraising email. I guess he'll never accept that daddy doesn't love him. Or maybe he's trying to move up in the ranks since Ivanka and daddy seem to be on the outs.l

image.png.48dfaf418c736907e8046a5e5d669bc8.png

image.png.8f869116f2691ea40c6b62466aea37d7.png

• Eyeroll 5
  • Haha 6

Bless his heart:

• Eyeroll 7

17 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Bless his heart:

You'd think that Junior, who is an actual hunter* and likes to post pics of himself with his kills, would recognize a dead horse and stop beating it...

*and not one in name only

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Junior's latest fundraising email. I guess he'll never accept that daddy doesn't love him. Or maybe he's trying to move up in the ranks since Ivanka and daddy seem to be on the outs.l

image.png.48dfaf418c736907e8046a5e5d669bc8.png

image.png.8f869116f2691ea40c6b62466aea37d7.png

Sweet Methusala, how did anyone approve this email?  It is so cringy!  

I don't have Twitter but perhaps one of you who does have it could post the shitty snide one Jr put up when Dr. Fauci got COVID.  Such a little asshole, crowing about a man who has dedicated his career to finding treatments for major health issues contracting COVID.  Gee, Jr., guess why he is JUST NOW getting it for the first time- it's because he was vaccinated, boosted, and took measures such as using masks and socially distancing.  Your daddy who will never love you had to be HOSPITALIZED and almost died from it but here you are, a guy who has contributed nothing to society and has actually been a harm to the world in many ways, publicly posting nonsense to continue the anti-science bullshit when your own daddy who will never love you admitted getting vaccinated.  

He is just so odious in every way.  The man, like his father, has zero redeeming qualities. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Sweet Methusala, how did anyone approve this email?  It is so cringy!  

I don't have Twitter but perhaps one of you who does have it could post the shitty snide one Jr put up when Dr. Fauci got COVID.  Such a little asshole, crowing about a man who has dedicated his career to finding treatments for major health issues contracting COVID.  Gee, Jr., guess why he is JUST NOW getting it for the first time- it's because he was vaccinated, boosted, and took measures such as using masks and socially distancing.  Your daddy who will never love you had to be HOSPITALIZED and almost died from it but here you are, a guy who has contributed nothing to society and has actually been a harm to the world in many ways, publicly posting nonsense to continue the anti-science bullshit when your own daddy who will never love you admitted getting vaccinated.  

He is just so odious in every way.  The man, like his father, has zero redeeming qualities. 

This was the only thing I saw from him about Dr. Fauci's bout with Covid:image.png.6b3b49474a42dad6c55f446f88699c42.png

• Thank You 5

Does he mean to tell us that „the Rona“ found a way through science? And if yes, is he applauding it for that? Or is he saying we don’t need science because Dr Fauci got Corona?

I suspect it’s the latter, but I sure couldn’t tell from his word salad.

• Upvote 7

It's hard to say what he means. Drugs have apparently numbed the few active brain cells in his cranium. Plus, I'm sure he (or daddy) paid someone to get him through the most basic science courses in school.

In case you're interested and need a way to aid in weight loss due to nausea, here's hi profile on twitter:

image.png.6fbfee3c826a9922321182d272c6bf3f.png

• Eyeroll 6
  • Thank You 2

From Winning Team Publishing's website:

image.thumb.png.170ce4af16ee383dfbdc76af26b244fc.png

The books they have for sale:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e57514ee90bca7427d71cd9554683ae2.png

image.thumb.png.c14ec53218ef55839f983678daa88a8c.png

They don't offer a way to get a signed copy of Junior's book, but you can buy a copy of Trump's book signed by Junior. :pb_rollseyes:

image.thumb.png.40694bd26f5398b6bd5d6ff7052d9aad.png

From the current  FAQ:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3d7cc4486e0cf524c6a44bbb9ae2ff84.png

Internet Wayback Machine snapshot of this same page taken on December 9, 2021:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e06c05ac37f5176180efc8e3889004f6.png

Hmm... Even Mikey's "cyber guys" wouldn't require six months to produce a page with pictures, bios, and teasers about upcoming projects from these supposed authors. 🤔

Spoiler

jan-george-glass.gif

• Thank You 7

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

This was the only thing I saw from him about Dr. Fauci's bout with Covid:image.png.6b3b49474a42dad6c55f446f88699c42.png

Thanks for posting the tweet. The dipshit is trying to say that Dr. Fauci and the scientific community who promote vaccinations, masks, and other measures are at best, stupid or at worse, lying liars who lie because Dr. Fauci, despite being fully vaccinated, using masks, and using other protective measures contracted COVID. He is also sneering at Dr. Fauci getting COVID because it plays well to the base. In true Jr fashion, he forgets to recognize that a) from the beginning the scientific community noted that the vaccination was HIGHLY effective but no one said it was 100% effective; b) it was also made clear that the vaccination was for COVID-19 but, like many viruses, it could mutate into variants that would be resistant to the vaccination (and it in fact has acted as predicted); c) Dr. Fauci, despite advanced age and putting in 18 hour days for months during the pandemic, managed to avoid getting COVID until just NOW which speaks of how much his careful protective measures worked as he would have been highly susceptible to becoming very ill had he gotten it before the vaccination BUT thanks to being fully vaxxed, it appears his life is not in jeopardy nor is he hospitalized; d) daddy who will never love Jr, though, almost died as we now know and only because he was POTUS and received top of the line medical care and treatment did he live; e) daddy who will never love Jr then got vaxxed; f) masks are more for protecting others; g) and I saved the big one for last- daddy who will never love Jr is the guy who originally appointed Dr. Fauci at the beginning of the pandemic (after having dismantled the specific department designated to handle pandemics and reallocated the funding so when the pandemic happened the department that had been in place and prepared no longer existed) and trusted him to pick up the pieces that daddy who will never love Jr left all over when he smashed through the Oval Office like a drunken overgrown toddler on a rampage. 

So yes, it’s all you all thought and more. Jr is celebrating a man who should be living out his golden years in retirement but instead literally helped save countless lives while putting in 18 hour days without a break for months on end while somehow finding the goodness in his heart to send lovely messages to children to reassure them that Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the elves were safe AND THEN get fellow doctors on board to follow up with a charming bit to again reassure kids that Christmas would happen getting COVID. He is also using it as a way to try to debunk the very scientific community responsible for saving his father’s life and then keeping said father protected by providing a vaccination to him and others free of charge. This shit is what put a target on Dr. Fauci and Jr is beyond reprehensible. Even if daddy wasn’t a soulless gollum, Jr is horrible enough to make the most saintly parent loathe him. 

• Upvote 9

image.png.bd9043f743110188d7096089121ef2cf.png

• Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

Lara is as dumb as her husband:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 5

• 2 weeks later...

Lara continues to demonstrate her room temperature IQ:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 4

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Lara continues to demonstrate her room temperature IQ:

I don't see anyone coming for Tiffany or Barron, so there goes her theory.  The Eric Stupid is rubbing off on her.  

• Upvote 8

Seems that because in a marriage the custom is „what is mine is yours,“ Eric and Lara are now sharing/alternating the brain cell …

• Haha 2
  • I Agree 6

1 hour ago, Shrubbery said:

Seems that because in a marriage the custom is „what is mine is yours,“ Eric and Lara are now sharing/alternating the brain cell …

Scientists here at FJ Labs have found and interviewed that brain cell. Let's see what it has to say.

Spoiler

image.png.cb6f9cc183efcb6328ec654179f869b4.png    image.png.ea9faeefa1e7ad603571f11221786eee.png

• Haha 13

Junior is insane.

image.png.3e4dce757ea7259c698ff1b9f7dc4e3c.png

I like this nickname for Junior:

image.png.d2f124b8fe0779695c26e157f24aba3a.png

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 2

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Junior is insane.

image.png.3e4dce757ea7259c698ff1b9f7dc4e3c.png

I like this nickname for Junior:

image.png.d2f124b8fe0779695c26e157f24aba3a.png

I’m starting to wonder if we chose the wrong brother as “The stupidest Trump”.

• Upvote 5

Kimmy really needs to get Junior to rehab now:

image.png.abade789ea9a40697f8bc9e0ce16a93d.png

• Upvote 8

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic