IGNORED

Junior and Eric 3: TweedleTrumps Begging For Daddy's Attention

GreyhoundFan

Eric also had an explanation for why Putin didn't invade while Big Daddy Fuck Face was in charge

"Putin was in with KGB," Eric Trump told Fox's Sean Hannity on Monday night. "He can read people and he could tell that Donald Trump was a very strong person."

Eric Trump's insistence that, somehow, Putin made a psychological assessment of his father and that's why he didn't invade Ukraine is also ripe for mockery.

Remembering those facts makes Trump's oft-repeated assertion that "no one" was tougher than him on Russia seem laughable. And it makes Eric Trump's insistence that Putin knew his father was "a very strong person" equally humorous.

Of course if the Orange Fuck was still in he probably would have sent US troops into Ukraine to help the Russian military take the country.  (Along with pacification missions in major US cities).

• I Agree 5

11 minutes ago, 47of74 said:

Eric also had an explanation for why Putin didn't invade while Big Daddy Fuck Face was in charge

I have an explanation as to why, also. He didn't need to, yet. He could have simply claimed Ukraine, and a second-term Trump would have recognized it. So would China. It would have made headlines, but been a much simpler thing with both the US (president) and China recognizing Ukraine as part of Russia. The implied threat of US and Chinese military joining in would be at least a little intimidating. 

Putin was banking on Trump winning a second term. Remember in a second term, all shackles are off. No need to worry about winning re-election. Trump literally could have come up with all sorts of wild things and done whatever he wanted (within his powers as president) and it would have taken a LOT for the Repubs to resist his wants. His first order of business would have been to do away with that pesky term limit nonsense, so he could stay president forever. Second would be to disenfranchise as many blue areas as possible. And as much as he loved Putin, it'd have been nothing for him to support, even with the military, a takeover of Ukraine. He'd probably throw in Alaska as a congrats gift to Putin.

Imagine how much differently this invasion would be going with Trump, who thinks Putin is a genius, as president. There certainly wouldn't be sanctions against Russia - the US might be sending supplies and equipment to the Russian soldiers on the front lines, if Trump had his way! He'd have himself a Space Force uniform made and meet up with Putin for photo ops. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 8

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

Junior looks like he was out in the sun for about 2 or 3 hours too long and is coming off an all night cocaine bender in this video. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 8

If you're wondering how much the tickets cost, the list is here:

828592003_Screenshot(8915).thumb.png.7de0e00e5f6df7674a85b31c63bf467d.png

As usual, it's all about the grift.

• Thank You 7

1 hour ago, Xan said:

If you're wondering how much the tickets cost, the list is here:

828592003_Screenshot(8915).thumb.png.7de0e00e5f6df7674a85b31c63bf467d.png

As usual, it's all about the grift.

I'm guessing that the "Patriot" level costs somewhere between $7500 and $10,000. 💸

Also, why is the"Executive" level only $4 more than the "Premier" level? :think:

• Upvote 6

Sigh. Junior, please accept that nothing will make your daddy love you. "Donald Trump Jr.’s Idea For How His Dad Could Fix Russia-Ukraine Backfires"

Donald Trump Jr. faced mockery for suggesting that his father, former President Donald Trump, attend upcoming NATO talks on Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Trump Jr. on Tuesday asserted that President Joe Biden’s scheduled visit to Belgium next week “will only embolden our enemies further.”

image.png.e566a6fd6c572d018d3d293d87304535.png

“If you want to get something done right send Trump,” the ex-president’s eldest child added.

Critics reminded Trump Jr. of his father’s own flattery of Russian President Vladimir Putin throughout his presidency.

Others suggested Trump be shipped off “one way” and recalled his questionable behavior with world leaders at summits when he was in office.

image.png.346b1ec88d50cbe994a8df5d720dd4bd.png

image.png.9048a14d5b58d19ea3e824d0c8fe15c8.png

image.png.fe9aa1a93800082c337d965a693edea5.png

image.png.0ebd4885be10089d3a58d1f9466c31f9.png

image.png.1e4f27d3d6fd7786d77c27d1c2b7ecef.png

• Upvote 8

Lara, nothing you say will make Eric's daddy love him:

• Upvote 7

15 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Junior looks like he was out in the sun for about 2 or 3 hours too long and is coming off an all night cocaine bender in this video. 

He's like if someone put Billy Mays and the Sham-Wow guy into a blender with an eight ball of crack then poured it into a DJT Jr. shaped pan and baked it in an Easy Bake Oven over and over until thoroughly burned.  

• Haha 13
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

He's like if someone put Billy Mays and the Sham-Wow guy into a blender with an eight ball of crack then poured it into a DJT Jr. shaped pan and baked it in an Easy Bake Oven over and over until thoroughly burned.  

Yeah if Billy was still around he probably would’ve gravitated right over to Big Daddy Fuck Face. Billy and the MeinPillow guy would probably be having regular pissing matches over who loves him more. 

• Upvote 6
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah if Billy was still around he probably would’ve gravitated right over to Big Daddy Fuck Face. Billy and the MeinPillow guy would probably be having regular pissing matches over who loves him more. 

Mikey would be in spittle-flecked rant mode after the livestream of his stream battle crashed. His "cyber guys" would be desperate to get everything flowing freely again.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Mikey would be in spittle-flecked rant mode after the livestream of his stream battle crashed. His "cyber guys" would be desperate to get everything flowing freely again.

Or they’d get into fights over one of them stealing the other’s eight ball…

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Or they’d get into fights over one of them stealing the other’s eight ball…

Coke or the toy that Mikey's "cyber guys" consult when they're in over their heads?

Spoiler

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Haha 6

50 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Coke or the toy that Mikey's "cyber guys" consult when they're in over their heads?

Hide contents

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

The white powdery version.  Of course they probably both have the other version.

Edited by 47of74
  • Upvote 4

• 5 weeks later...

This is who Junior is campaigning for:

LINCOLN — Nebraska’s governor, a former governor and all 13 women senators in the State Legislature issued statements Thursday expressing horror at allegations of groping aimed at Republican gubernatorial candidate Charles Herbster.

Gov. Pete Ricketts, former Gov. Kay Orr and the state senators also expressed support for the eight women who came forward, including Republican State Sen. Julie Slama, who confirmed witness accounts that Herbster had reached up her skirt at a GOP event. Ricketts and Orr are also Republicans.

Eight women

Six women told the Nebraska Examiner that the now-67-year-old candidate had groped them on their buttocks, outside of their clothes, during political events or beauty pageants. 

One woman said she was cornered in a private setting and kissed forcibly by Herbster.

Slama said in a statement Thursday that she was 22 when the incident with Herbster took place. She had previously confirmed to the Examiner that Herbster had reached under her skirt and touched her inappropriately at a GOP event.

In the statement, Slama said she had referred to the incident, without naming Herbster,  in a February floor speech at the Legislature and had prayed that she would not have to “relive this trauma.”

“I am not seeking media attention or any other gain,” she wrote. “I simply was not going to lie and say it did not occur.”

Each woman interviewed for the article said she was grabbed, not inadvertently grazed, by Herbster. 

Herbster’s campaign denied the allegations when confronted with them Wednesday.

• WTF 7
  • Thank You 2

12 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Lyin' Ted came in fourth. :giggle:

Super weird, as junior isn't a politician-- at best he's a public speaker. Then again, I don't suppose they polled the intelligentia.

• Upvote 9

13 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Super weird, as junior isn't a politician-- at best he's a public speaker. Then again, I don't suppose they polled the intelligentia.

They'd vote for a salt lick wearing a MAGA hat.

• Haha 8
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

https://www.comicsands.com/trump-jr-rally-attendees-jobs-2657194920.html

Donald Trump Jr.—who has long sought to cast his father former Republican President Donald Trump as a man of the people and has often boasted of his father's success with working class members of the electorate—suggested people who attend political rallies don't "have jobs" in an awkward rally speech. 

Don Jr. referred to "political junkies" and said the average person doesn't show up "to events like this in the middle of the day" because they're "working hard to feed their families" and "have jobs."

Even a stopped clock! 

But really, did the doofii attending really even notice the inadvertent insult? Why do I picture them all scratching their heads for a half second and then cheering wildly. 

• Upvote 7

On 4/23/2022 at 3:40 PM, AnywhereButHere said:

But really, did the doofii attending really even notice the inadvertent insult? Why do I picture them all scratching their heads for a half second and then cheering wildly. 

You can scratch the bolded. I'm willing to bet they just cheered wildly. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Drive the libs crazy? By that does he mean crazy with laughter on how stupid and gullible they Trumpers are?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Drive the libs crazy? By that does he mean crazy with laughter on how stupid and gullible they Trumpers are?

And how will "the libs" know that someone has a Trump Gold Card anyway?  Is it like a credit card?  How many people notice what kind of credit card another person has?  And even moreso if it's not a functional credit card but just some kind of membership card.

• Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic