• Haha 6

I'm not into public nudity, but I'd go without a shirt rather than wear this:

Good reply:

image.png.1f41d3407b47abf7c1199f3355d5daed.png

• Upvote 6

On 7/9/2022 at 1:29 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Kimmy really needs to get Junior to rehab now:

image.png.abade789ea9a40697f8bc9e0ce16a93d.png

I've seen less projection at the Cannes Film Festival!

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I'm not into public nudity, but I'd go without a shirt rather than wear this:

Good reply:

image.png.1f41d3407b47abf7c1199f3355d5daed.png

Well, there's effective birth control right there. No nookie for anyone who wears that shirt!

• Upvote 8

I wonder if it was a Freudian slip that Newsmax showed TFG while Quesay was complaining.

Then again, maybe it just happened because Newsmax seems to have a policy that TFG must be on screen at least 80% of the time.

• Upvote 6

My eyes hurt from rolling.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 2

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It did.  But it was Eric and ONLY Eric who was chanting it.  And then the cashier at the grocery store told him the plane cart was, like the car and train carts, for little kids and to get his ass out of it. 

• Haha 9

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Maybe they were chanting "You asshole!"?  That, I'd believe.

• Haha 11
  • I Agree 2

Ivana Trump died yesterday.  I would like to think that losing their mother would trigger whatever tiny shred of humanity and empathy the oldest three Trump offspring have in them.  Unfortunately my guess is she left plenty of money and assets so they will probably only be emboldened.  

• Upvote 2

I think Lara has depleted her scant supply of functioning brain cells:

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 2

Lara married Eric.  She can't have had many functioning brain cells to begin with to marry him.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

On 7/15/2022 at 11:52 AM, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

Ivana Trump died yesterday.  I would like to think that losing their mother would trigger whatever tiny shred of humanity and empathy the oldest three Trump offspring have in them.  Unfortunately my guess is she left plenty of money and assets so they will probably only be emboldened.  

Ivana's funeral is today. Can't muster any sympathy for the Trump spawn at all.  Ivana wasn't a good person anyway.  Lots of stories of her berating her household staff.  Mary Trump even wrote in her book about how Ivana would regift items at Christmas.  Her mom got a purse with used tissue in it once.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/tradition/a33327472/donald-trump-mary-niece-regifting-book-claim/

Mary writes that Donald and Ivana gave her a snack-filled gift basket of sorts encased in a gold lamé high heel. (When Donald saw Mary with it, she says, he didn't even recognize it, and asked what it was.) Mary says she noticed one item was missing; her cousin David Desmond, Maryanne Trump Barry's son, surmised it was "probably caviar."

• Thank You 6

Oh I agree Ivana wasn't a good person.  She was too busy living the high life to actually be a good mother to her kids and to intervene when their father engaged in horribly dysfunctional and downright sick relationships with all of them.  I do believe her allegations during the divorce about the rape and Trump ripping out her hair but she walked it back in favor of getting money then spoke out in support of him during his run for POTUS.  Yes, I snickered when she kept saying she was the real First Lady because hey, shade on Melania is always worthy of a laugh, but she was a gross human and the world isn't losing anything from her death.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

She was also older than 73.  I know a lot of famous people -- particularly women --- do this.  I'm never happy when I wake up and read an article about someone who is my age or older and they've suddenly become 5 years younger than me.  I remember from the early Donald/Ivana years that she was a year or two older and was already divorced once when they married.  I remember my husband and I talking about it at the time.    If you Google, everything now says she was born in 1949 but, trust me, Ivana was at least 78.  I guess it's easier to fudge if your birth certificate is in another country.

Edited by Xan
  • Upvote 4

• Disgust 2
  • WTF 6

The Lincoln Project hits Udvay:

• Haha 2
  • Thank You 2

Junior has a sad because he doesn't get enough "likes".

• Upvote 4

image.png.8b5e1c15b5ba7459ce4fb167dcdfe734.png

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 4

Did any of the money previously collected to build the wall actually make it out of their pockets?  🤔  

• Upvote 5

I wish Kimmy would check him into rehab:

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 4

Quesay thinks he knows the WH because he has been there.

• I Agree 4

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Quesay thinks he knows the WH because he has been there.

Eric really needs to go back to mixing up all the Play-Doh into one ugly massive ball of brown before he eats it and stop trying to play with the big kids.  "My daddy used to be mean to others on the playground during recess at the White House between shoe tying class and naptime.  I miss naptime.  I miss graham crackers and milk.  Lara won't let me have graham crackers because she says they make me hyper and she says milk makes me stinky fart.  But if I learn to tie my shoes I'll get a special day at the park and a Paw Patrol cupcake!"  

• Upvote 5

21 hours ago, libgirl2 said:

what a dick. Pardon my language. 

Imagine being so desperate for the love of a man so odious that you yourself have to become horrible and disgusting in order to try to impress him- and yet still not getting his love.  

• Upvote 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic