IGNORED

Junior and Eric 3: TweedleTrumps Begging For Daddy's Attention

GreyhoundFan

Continued from here:

Since it appears (sigh) that Junior and Eric are going to continue to plague the nation's consciousness, I figured I'd start a new thread.

image.png.07544e6db81514a334567268f5fb0ea3.png

• Thank You 7

• 2 weeks later...

Failson2 is failing as usual...

• Haha 11

Daddy, please love me...

• Upvote 8

You'd think this idea of Trump media, which perportedly was the original reason behind Trump's presidency bid in 2015, would have been thoroughly prepared by now. But, true to Trump form, it's a half-assed attempt at setting up a media company in the belief that it will magically appear fully formed and functional just because he slapped his name on it. :pb_rollseyes:

Edited by fraurosena
  • Upvote 11

29 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

You'd think this idea of Trump media, which perportedly was the original reason behind Trump's presidency bid in 2015, would have been thoroughly prepared by now. But, true to Trump form, it's a half-assed attempt at setting up a media company in the belief that it will magically appear fully formed and functional just because he slapped his name on it. :pb_rollseyes:

They know that the rubes who adore TFG don't care if the site actually functions, they'll love it because it's his.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

6 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

They know that the rubes who adore TFG don't care if the site actually functions, they'll love it because it's his.

And all he wants is to make money off them anyway whether it works or not. If it doesn't work you can always go bankrupt. Oh wait, he's done that

• Upvote 11

Junior is extra disgusting:

image.png.2b9a3d119b6087a6e7ab626914b2780d.png

Some reactions:

Spoiler

image.png.44647f9e8b835edf600b09215d360637.png

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

• 4 weeks later...

Junior was the headliner at a two-day conference in Phoenix. More tweets under the spoiler.

Spoiler

Edited by Cartmann99
  • Eyeroll 3
  • WTF 8

Junior needs to lay off the speed:

• WTF 6

The video in which Junior, the son of a clown, calls Dr. Fauci a clown:

I think Junior needs to go to rehab. Preferably one far, far away.

• Upvote 9

Failson2 needs to sit down and shut up:

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Bonespur may also not have been welcome and I could understand why.

I think it was an invite only and Orange fuck stick didn’t get one 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

19 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Or maybe, just maybe, he didn’t attend because he was busy going to the site of a catastrophic national disaster. Next is Jr. going to complain Dr. Jill Biden didn’t wear stilettos or an expensive jacket with a repulsive message painted on it? 

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.4717dc2397bc6c229e61929249cf3b51.png

My guess is no.

I do not feel at all sorry for Junior because he has repeatedly made public statements or social media posts that are vile and repulsive. I do think (in my armchair psychologist way) this revelation says so much about both Senior and Junior.  My take is Junior went to Meadows because he knows he is worthless in Senior’s eyes whereas Meadows had some influence at the time. Moreso, Junior didn’t go directly to Senior because he feared his father’s rage. He is probably sick with fear right now because this information has surfaced. If Junior had shown himself a decent human being, I would feel sympathy for him but I just cannot find it in me because I know how much he enjoyed it when his dad’s rage was directed at others. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

On 12/15/2021 at 7:23 PM, Cartmann99 said:

:blink:

Has this dude ever actually met Eric Trump?  Or paid attention to anything Eric Trump has ever said?  Eric Trump being attached to anything is the opposite of "legitimizing".  It's like saying Al Capone is coming in as the head CPA of your tax accounting firm.  Only Al Capone could actually breathe and walk at the same time. 

• Upvote 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic